The Official Loners Thread

Wikiposts

The Official Loners Thread

Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:22 am
starting again.....

FIZZYMOON will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
Not for long, once me, Pacey and co get out there.

'The boys are back in town'!!!
Brace yourselves girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moonstaruk
and this nige fella well its all a tad bit strange to me!!!
Nige isnt so bad (or so he says)
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:25 am
starting again.....

Originally Posted by xzibit
Wow, I just found out that I don't have to go to Adelaide even though my sponsors are there.

Cool, where shall I head?
Yey!
Great news!!!!!
How about the pub?! - celebrate that one!!!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:29 am
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FIZZYMOON
'The boys are back in town'!!!
Brace yourselves girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message from Pacey. He's gonna, "wine em, dine em, 69 em." Not sure what that means...
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:30 am
starting again.....

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
I'm only speculating here but I think one of you has a chocolate addiction.
Who Me?? Vicious rumour!!?!
well maybe a little......
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Message from Pacey. He's gonna, "wine em, dine em, 69 em." Not sure what that means...
They want to be wined and dined?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

moonstaruk is an unknown quantity at this point

Nige isnt so bad (or so he says)
Sorry nige, i wasn't being rude... more relating to your strange posts... but if your a good wingman this more than makes up for it!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:33 am
starting again.....

Originally Posted by moonstaruk
I'm away for a day and this whole thread has gone completely mental! I've no idea where to start, and this nige fella well its all a tad bit strange to me!!!

Anyhow, i'm doing a final 3rd interview on sunday! yeah! for a job in melbourne! apparently... they love me! ha! not to sure on what package maybe offered yet but i guess that will come on monday monring once ive spoken to them and they've made a final decision. thursday night 2nd telphone interview for the job in sydney!

I'm in scotland all this week with work, today i drove all the way up the east coast, Perth, Dundee, Aberdeen right up to Peterhead. Its clear blue skies and sunny. I totally forgot what a completely truly stunning country scotland is. I could even see the snow capped mountains of the carnegorns. Amazing!

Lots of love going on in here nowadays which is what i like to see... Roll on singlestons australia!
Afternoon Moonstar,
Glad things are going good for you
I think the sun shining makes everyone smile....... certanly does me.
Keep us updated, and drive carefully.
Fizz
x
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:36 am
starting again.....

Hmmmmmm, Im not sure either - have to ask my fellow Firefighters tonight and see what they can come up with?!!
I do afterall have a completely innocent mind.................
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:38 am
starting again.....

They want to be wined and dined?
You need to read back through the thread mate, apparantly these Sydney girls are posh princess totty!! none of this 1 bottle of WKD, a KFC and wheyhey!!!!

Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:42 am

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Hmmmmmm, Im not sure either - have to ask my fellow Firefighters tonight and see what they can come up with?!!
I do afterall have a completely innocent mind.................

You're a firefighter?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

You need to read back through the thread mate, apparantly these Sydney girls are posh princess totty!! none of this 1 bottle of WKD, a KFC and wheyhey!!!!

Thats ok, I think I have it covered. Posh totty want to slum it the odd time. I will be there when it happens.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:55 am
starting again.....

You're a firefighter?
I answer the 999 calls...... its a cool job!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

I answer the 999 calls...... its a cool job!
PMSL, awesome. I'm gonna phone you, hang on a min.....
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:59 am

Originally Posted by xzibit
PMSL, awesome. I'm gonna phone you, hang on a min.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.