Wikiposts

The Official Loners Thread

Old Feb 13th 2008, 12:20 pm
starting again.....

FIZZYMOON will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
TO ALL OF THE 'OFFICIAL LONERS' ON HERE
HEARTS, FLOWERS, HUGS AND SNOGS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!

Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by FIZZYMOON
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
TO ALL OF THE 'OFFICIAL LONERS' ON HERE
HEARTS, FLOWERS, HUGS AND SNOGS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!

im waiting for my snog fizz

up at half three some people have to work

no doubt when i come back tonight this thread will have another 10 pages on it
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

ameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really nice

Loner... yep sure i would be! But then i like it that way, i think it is super to be by your own in a different country where you have no strings attached! You are your own master...
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:08 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moonstaruk
northerners! excellent i'm lancashire born and bred! where we gonna have that picnic then ladies?
I am the epitomy of all things Northern. Anyone who wants a picnic is obviously southern IMO. Give me a bag of chips in a bus shelter anyday!

By the way - Good morning all you romance devoid creatures. Fear not - as chocolit and flowers are definitely bad for you! Well thats my excuse anyway.

Last edited by ponyrama; Feb 13th 2008 at 6:08 pm. Reason: crap spelling - again
Old Feb 13th 2008, 8:19 pm
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

To all those around Surrey like me, there's a thread in UK meetings for a meet up SW London if you're interested. There seems to be a few of us in this thread alone.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

RIGHT, NOW THEN!!!!!!!!!!

Let's get a few things in order here shall we!!!

Yes, I admit, that in the mortgages thread I did say I'll have to get a wife. BUT, this marriage will only be an arrangment in about 5 years time, to be able to get my 4 bed by the beach, with my yacht anchored up at the dock. I cannot stress enough that it will not be a relationship (unless ponyrama is fit ) it'll just be so I can have my dream house.

I cannot be banished, as I will be a "loner" for my relocation from UK to Oz, therefore I qualify.

All this backstabbing has really upset me too, especially on valentines day.

Only joking

So, happy valentines day to the ladies of the loners club.

Am I forgiven?!?!?!?!?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

haha those are some hugely romanticised views of marriage you have expressed on valentines day!

know what you mean though, any of those aussie lasses that think they can get a longterm bit of the pace had better be bringing a very full purse with them!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pacey
any of those aussie lasses that think they can get a longterm bit of the pace had better be bringing a very full purse with them!
Knowsit.

Find a rich b***h and live life easy.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xzibit
Knowsit.

too right. sydney first, month later i'll be retiring to my beach house at Byron Bay!
Old Feb 14th 2008, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

moonstaruk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ponyrama
I am the epitomy of all things Northern. Anyone who wants a picnic is obviously southern IMO. Give me a bag of chips in a bus shelter anyday!

By the way - Good morning all you romance devoid creatures. Fear not - as chocolit and flowers are definitely bad for you! Well thats my excuse anyway.
just because we're northern doesnt mean the ladies dont deserve a treat... and i'm not even tlaking about picnic's or chips!

treat them how you want to be treated....

Old Feb 14th 2008, 5:37 am
starting again.....

Awwww, Thanks for that Xzibit!!!
Im sure your'e forgiven.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 5:38 am
starting again.....

just because we're northern doesnt mean the ladies dont deserve a treat... and i'm not even tlaking about picnic's or chips!

You sound too good to be true!
Old Feb 14th 2008, 6:06 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

RIGHT, NOW THEN!!!!!!!!!!

Let's get a few things in order here shall we!!!

Yes, I admit, that in the mortgages thread I did say I'll have to get a wife. BUT, this marriage will only be an arrangment in about 5 years time, to be able to get my 4 bed by the beach, with my yacht anchored up at the dock. I cannot stress enough that it will not be a relationship (unless ponyrama is fit ) it'll just be so I can have my dream house.

I cannot be banished, as I will be a "loner" for my relocation from UK to Oz, therefore I qualify.

All this backstabbing has really upset me too, especially on valentines day.

Only joking

Am I forgiven?!?!?!?!?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.........
Old Feb 14th 2008, 6:07 am
beach bum

Knowsit.

But I'm proper minted........
Old Feb 14th 2008, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

louemm is an unknown quantity at this point

too right!! :-) we don't all spend our time eating mushy peas and curry sauce on chips! mind you...i'll be taking my whippet over to oz! :-)

how's everyone's valentines day going?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.