Reload this Page >

The Official Loners Thread

The Official Loners Thread

Old Feb 10th 2008, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

louemm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Originally Posted by moonstaruk
well i really wanted to stay for who i work for now, (large sports brand) but i would have to go when they have a vacancy and on a WHV and then get sponsered. I have a recruitment and fmcg background so ive been looking at recruitment and had a couple of telephone interviews. but still not to sure what i really want to do, i might even if a vacancy come up soon, then apply, book a 2 week holiday, go interview etc and do a recce and go from there!
i used to be in recruitment and i got a job offered a year ago but never took it for number of reasons but i looked into it and it seemed a good job to have over there. i've heard it's not as pressured as the uk as because of the shortage of candidates, companies use agencies all the time and they don't have the same rep as they do over here. they are crying out for rec consultants over there.

it's good to do a reccie over there first....wish i could do that for brisbane but don't think i'll get a chance. unless the decision about bris or mel gets too much, i'll just have to get out there to see for myself!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

moonstaruk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by louemm
i used to be in recruitment and i got a job offered a year ago but never took it for number of reasons but i looked into it and it seemed a good job to have over there. i've heard it's not as pressured as the uk as because of the shortage of candidates, companies use agencies all the time and they don't have the same rep as they do over here. they are crying out for rec consultants over there.

it's good to do a reccie over there first....wish i could do that for brisbane but don't think i'll get a chance. unless the decision about bris or mel gets too much, i'll just have to get out there to see for myself!
yeah my friend works in sydney and she's loving it working in recruitment.

if i do i think my recce will be in april but i want to be going by may/june time hopefully!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Ali Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really nice

i guys i came over to melbourne on my own last april, yeah its scarey and you have your ups and downs but its the best descision you could make as you just have to give things a go. So when the ones that are coming over to melb get in touch and we'll organise a night out for you if you like.
good luck with the moves over here everyone
ali
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

Ali Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really nice

hey scuba steve glad to see your still alive ive missed you on msn mate so get on there soon
ali
Old Feb 11th 2008, 8:29 am
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ali Rose
hey scuba steve glad to see your still alive ive missed you on msn mate so get on there soon
ali
You're always tucked up in bed by the time I get online in the morning!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Well good morning all, hope you all had a good weekend.

Too much has happened to reply to all, but hello to new people, and good luck on the interview moonstar, and sorry to hear about your visa scuba. Hope it gets sorted, must be frustrating!

Todays the day I submit vetassess and send the booking form off for my IELTS. Scary, means commitment lol.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Vetassess submitted online!!

Yay for me.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:40 am
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Staying out of here today, don't think I can cope with you lot getting good news
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
Staying out of here today, don't think I can cope with you lot getting good news
lol, I have only submitted it, have to pass it yet!!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:01 pm
starting again.....

FIZZYMOON will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Aquamarine
Better, thanks - hope it's not as serious as suspected!! So, Fizz - if Steve isn't Steve and doesn't scuba - is Nathan actually Nathan and (given avatar)does he Scuba do you think??? And while I'm at it - what is a Fizzymoon ??? Life is so full of questions at the moment for me.......
Argggghhhhh!!! Slow down! One question at a time! or my head will explode!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:04 pm
starting again.....

Originally Posted by xzibit
I'm not really xzibit!
Whoooahhh there!!! You mean you're not a fine piece of art?!!?(thats art and not a**e!!!) or a flasher?!? or a display at a conference centre?!!?
well im not sure what to make of that.......
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:05 pm
starting again.....

Originally Posted by Aquamarine
Have you never made a spectacle of yourself??
LMAO!! Very quick!!!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:06 pm
starting again.....

Originally Posted by paul76
Fizzy you can have one of my balls ....aslong as you give it back.

Thats a very kind offer....!! not quite sure how to reply?!!
yes guys - for once I am SPEECHLESS!!!!!!

Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:09 pm
starting again.....

Pity we are all spread out over the country....'loners meet up UK'
Im not spread out?!!? im generally in one place at one time!!!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:13 pm
starting again.....

I hope this matter sorts itself out scuba steve.

Chin up mate

I just wanna say...LONG LIVE THE OFFCIAL LONERS THREAD...thanks
I agree!!! You guys have made me smile!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.