Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Official Loners Thread

The Official Loners Thread

Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:01 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Alright guys how's tricks. God I seem to have missed so much while I havent been around.
Hi to all the new members to the thread
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Hi Paul just keeping my eyes open as this screen is wearing them out... no wander the man at spec savers said I needed reading glasses.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:38 pm
Account Closed

Nick Gill is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paul30
Alright guys how's tricks. God I seem to have missed so much while I havent been around.
Hi to all the new members to the thread
Hey back at ya
Old Jul 9th 2008, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

sharonm5 will become famous soon enoughsharonm5 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by docgp

Everyone has had their chance and blown it.

DOC
didnt realise you had a problem with that

sometimes its best to be alone for a while to realise what you actually want and clear your mind...for most of us 'a while' turns in to years...
Old Jul 10th 2008, 10:23 am
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

I go away for a few days drinking and this place turns into an episode of Oprah! We're hardcore loners not a self help group people!!!

Had a good burfday thanks Pacey, did sweet FA other than drink a large amount of tequila and eat loads. Everyone (except Doc for once) seems to be in a nice positive frame of mind and making progress, good work guys.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 1:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
I go away for a few days drinking and this place turns into an episode of Oprah! We're hardcore loners not a self help group people!!!

Had a good burfday thanks Pacey, did sweet FA other than drink a large amount of tequila and eat loads. Everyone (except Doc for once) seems to be in a nice positive frame of mind and making progress, good work guys.
Dunno about the progress

But Im always positive

Glad your birthday went well
Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:10 pm

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nick Gill
Dunno about the progress

But Im always positive

Glad your birthday went well
Thanks Nick. Being positive is sometimes a struggle for me so I'll just steal some of your's then.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:13 pm
Account Closed

Thanks Nick. Being positive is sometimes a struggle for me so I'll just steal some of your's then.
Welcome anytime hunny

Its not always easy I admit but life really is too short - you gotta grab it by the balls (life that is)

We all have off days/weeks/months but hey ho
Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:14 pm

Welcome anytime hunny

Its not always easy I admit but life really is too short - you gotta grab it by the balls (life that is)

We all have off days/weeks/months but hey ho
You've cheered me up already x
Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:20 pm
Account Closed

You've cheered me up already x
WOW your easily pleased

Anytime hunny - just yell
Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:37 pm

WOW your easily pleased

Anytime hunny - just yell
Jar of honey and a spatula and I;m sorted.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:38 pm
Account Closed

Jar of honey and a spatula and I;m sorted.
Im on my way
Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:43 pm

Im on my way
Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:51 pm
Account Closed

****** Funny
Old Jul 10th 2008, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

hardcore loners eh! I don't intend to remain that way for long though!

I am assuming (and i'm hoping i haven't been mislead here) that you get off the plane in aus by being gently lowered into a writhing mass of buxom horny aussie sheilas, and afterwards you are welcomed with a pint and a choice of top aussie lingerie models to take away? Can anyone confirm?

anyway so much for loners - we're bloody family in 'ere now!

glad u had a good 'un jim-lad, getting on now eh?! Reckon u can keep up, wingman?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.