Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Official Loners Thread

Wikiposts

The Official Loners Thread

Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Originally Posted by Nick Gill
Some of us are nice you know
Yeah I'll 'second' that! some of us are really nice.... not sure about getting the bikini on full time though.... too many white bits, well rather a lot really. I'm such a rose
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:43 am
Account Closed

Nick Gill is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Yeah I'll 'second' that! some of us are really nice.... not sure about getting the bikini on full time though.... too many white bits, well rather a lot really. I'm such a rose
This is true - I live 5 mins from the beach and still have more white than brown bits
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

I don't think my factor 50 helps!!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:21 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by docgp
i see your still alive

any news on your job offer?

doc (not so much )
Yes I am alive - sorry - I am very bad friend. Still waiting waiting waiting. I am so annoyed at how slow they are - do they not know how desperate I am to be in Oz??? And as for your not so much get away with ya liar liar pants on fire!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Some of us are nice you know
sorry

didnt mean to have a go at every female on this planet, my life would not be worth living if i upset a few billion ladies

just find it hard to trust anyone again i suppose

i subtract my comment of "fook em" if i can??

Doc
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by ponyrama
And as for your not so much get away with ya liar liar pants on fire!
no its true

i officialy have no more love to give out!

Everyone has had their chance and blown it.

DOC
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:45 am
BE Enthusiast

ahhhh. don't give up hope or deprive yourself of finding another...
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:32 am
Account Closed

no its true

i officialy have no more love to give out!

Everyone has had their chance and blown it.

DOC
Dont be such a mardy pants
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:34 am
Account Closed

sorry

didnt mean to have a go at every female on this planet, my life would not be worth living if i upset a few billion ladies

just find it hard to trust anyone again i suppose

i subtract my comment of "fook em" if i can??

Doc
Anything in life is possible - believe me - Im living proof of that

If anything can go wrong - it has - for me

If you want something bad enough you will get it - simple as

We only get one shot at life - give it your best shot
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Dont be such a mardy pants
Having just come out of yet another relationship myself, I can relate to docgp, but hey ho it means that without a 'love' I officially have MORE love to give.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:08 am
Account Closed

Having just come out of yet another relationship myself, I can relate to docgp, but hey ho it means that without a 'love' I officially have MORE love to give.
Ive been seperated for 18 months now after 17 years with someone so I know how it feels but I dont believe in letting things get me down - I have off days - off weeks to be honest but try my best to be happy and focus on the present not the past

As I said before we only get one shot at life - grab it by the balls

Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Absolutely I couldn't agree more. You have to think its a big wide world out there with so beautiful places, and lovely people in it. I'm a big believer in what is meant to be... even though it may not be realised at the time.
Good on you, It must be difficult at times.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:29 am
Account Closed

Absolutely I couldn't agree more. You have to think its a big wide world out there with so beautiful places, and lovely people in it. I'm a big believer in what is meant to be... even though it may not be realised at the time.
Good on you, It must be difficult at times.

Was pretty shitty BUT its good now - there is always light at the end of the tunnel

I totally agree - what will be will be - things DO happen for a reason - may take a while to suss out what the reason is tho

At the end of the day you reap what you sow

Thanks for the K sweetie

We all deserve good luck and happiness
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Was pretty shitty BUT its good now - there is always light at the end of the tunnel

I totally agree - what will be will be - things DO happen for a reason - may take a while to suss out what the reason is tho

At the end of the day you reap what you sow

Thanks for the K sweetie

We all deserve good luck and happiness
yeah.. what goes around comes around...
sits good with me too.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:05 am
Account Closed

yeah.. what goes around comes around...
sits good with me too.
It certainly does - just sometimes you wanna get off the roundabout before its stops

BUT it does get better - Im living proof it does

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.