Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Official Loners Thread

Wikiposts

The Official Loners Thread

Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:29 am
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Originally Posted by Bello
welcome from me as well beware, theres alot of self obsession on this thread lol
Only from one person though, any guesses?!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:38 am

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
Only from one person though, any guesses?!
do tell?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by Aquamarine
Congrats, doc!! Just waiting to see if you can speak English now then
eh?

me dont speak

ok good yes!?

cod
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice
Exclamation Re: The Official Loners Thread

al reet loners??? d?

good news and bad news for you all from the land of doc

good news vetassess passed, no more rent to pay, no food bills, no more money worries for now (will explain later if anyone wants to know)

bad news still waiting for IELTS! and really f**ked up with a very special person who means so much to me

god damn it, i can be such a t**t/a**e/f***er/inconsiderate k**b/self loving(no need to censor that one)/confused/arrogant/ashamed/truely messed up individual ***delete as appropriate*** <----- infact keep them all in!

i could add more, alot more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know someone close to me (not BE) does read these messages i write and i wish they could put the past behind us

forever the fool

doc
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:06 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by docgp
al reet loners??? d?

good news and bad news for you all from the land of doc

good news vetassess passed, no more rent to pay, no food bills, no more money worries for now (will explain later if anyone wants to know)

bad news still waiting for IELTS! and really f**ked up with a very special person who means so much to me

god damn it, i can be such a t**t/a**e/f***er/inconsiderate k**b/self loving(no need to censor that one)/confused/arrogant/ashamed/truely messed up individual ***delete as appropriate*** <----- infact keep them all in!

i could add more, alot more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know someone close to me (not BE) does read these messages i write and i wish they could put the past behind us

forever the fool

doc
And i thought it was me you loved!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:09 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Well guys - I'm stuck in a bit of a rut. Cant apply for my 176 till i get my new vetassess which i cant apply for till i get my masters certificate which at this rate wont be till september - pooey!

Fingers crossed I get a job before then. Or I could just marry Dave Maccadangdang! What do you think?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

LOL, surely waiting until September is a much better option than having the surname Maccadangdang!!!

Not to rub it in, but I hope to submit my application in next 2 weeks. Asked my boss for work experience letter yesterday, so hopefully he'll get that sorted asap. I may have told a little white lie as to why I need it!

Doc -
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Well guys - I'm stuck in a bit of a rut. Cant apply for my 176 till i get my new vetassess which i cant apply for till i get my masters certificate which at this rate wont be till september - pooey!

Fingers crossed I get a job before then. Or I could just marry Dave Maccadangdang! What do you think?
keep your chin up!!

sorry to hear this bad news but there will be offers for you to come visit and surf with who ever is out there

as for me, i shall be applying for my 175 in the next few days,

but only if i can pass ielts

doc
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xzibit
LOL, surely waiting until September is a much better option than having the surname Maccadangdang!!!

Not to rub it in, but I hope to submit my application in next 2 weeks. Asked my boss for work experience letter yesterday, so hopefully he'll get that sorted asap. I may have told a little white lie as to why I need it!

Doc -
looks like we will be may applicants then!!!

good luck

why do you need a reference? have i missed this bit?

doc
Old Apr 30th 2008, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

leigh-c will become famous soon enough

thank for all the welcomes ppl im glad i found ye i thought i was the only loner here from reading other threads were they refer to OH and kids an stuff

anyway its just me and im hoping to apply for the 175 visa, just waiting for a positve skills assessment from the TRA fingers crossed that is, sent them off on monday gone so just sit and wait now.......
Old Apr 30th 2008, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by docgp
looks like we will be may applicants then!!!

good luck

why do you need a reference? have i missed this bit?

doc
I need a reference for my work experience. I have to prove I have done my job for the past 4 years or how long it says. It's an item on the 176 checklist.

It also says some payslips will assist.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by leigh-c
thank for all the welcomes ppl im glad i found ye i thought i was the only loner here from reading other threads were they refer to OH and kids an stuff

anyway its just me and im hoping to apply for the 175 visa, just waiting for a positve skills assessment from the TRA fingers crossed that is, sent them off on monday gone so just sit and wait now.......
Hey, welcome!

So you're a male with a girls name?

(btw I'm male and called Leigh!)
Old Apr 30th 2008, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by xzibit

Doc -
Wondered where you'd disappeared to!! I have 8 days before I have to give my notice in and no visa - you ready for the big push??

Ideas for resignation letter gratefully received too!!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Aquamarine
Wondered where you'd disappeared to!! I have 8 days before I have to give my notice in and no visa - you ready for the big push??

Ideas for resignation letter gratefully received too!!
I've been about lol. I get easily distracted by things. GTA IV will be the next thing when it arrives after the geeks have got their pre-orders lol.

8 days, I'm ready. I hope you're ready!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

scuba steve t shirts are available!!!

should we wear these for the meet up??

doc
Attached Thumbnails The Official Loners Thread-scubastevex.jpg  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.