Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Official Loners Thread

The Official Loners Thread

Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

paul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

I know when i buy it wont be in a city but cant have everything.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Hey Guys, How you going? (practising)

Am in the only one on this thread from north west? I'll have to have my own get together.
am i the only ginger on this thread??

not looking good for me is it.............................

..................... ginger and an official loner........

some one send me some karma please

ginger loner doc
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:12 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paul30
No your not alone origionally from leeds but currently in not so sunny Blackpool
Hey, how you doin! Lets have an Oz bound get together! But not in Blackpool cos its freezing!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by docgp
am i the only ginger on this thread??

not looking good for me is it.............................

..................... ginger and an official loner........

some one send me some karma please

ginger loner doc
SEND U SOME SUN BLOCK
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by paul76
Surrey/London meet? I think im the only 'jock' on this thread

I just wanna sink my money into another property.

I was day dreaming about ozz today.

I got my skilled independant visa then i went over for a month to get it verified and at the same time done a little reccie.

I came back and sold my flat then went over with no job...and then my boss at work shouts 'Paul are you going to do any work today' then i snapped out my dream.

Ahhhh it was a nice dream
Naw Yir no

the dooners
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by Aquamarine
SEND U SOME SUN BLOCK
karma is better

doc
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough

karma is better

doc
WISH IS GRANTED - THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME! KARMA VIRGIN BUT POST WHORE APPARENTLY!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Aquamarine
WISH IS GRANTED - THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME! KARMA VIRGIN BUT POST WHORE APPARENTLY!!
DONT SHOUT!!!

glad i was your first, im sure youll keep coming back for more!!!

doc and aqua 4 eva IDST
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

DONT SHOUT!!!

glad i was your first, im sure youll keep coming back for more!!!

doc and aqua 4 eva IDST
I CAN'T HELP THE SHOUTING - I AM TEMPORARILY DISABLED!!

UH-OH YOU'VE DONE IT NOW!! WE'LL NEVER HEAR THE END OF THIS!

PS WHAT DOES IDST MEAN PLEASE?
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

paul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by the dooners
Naw Yir no

the dooners
Aww barrie

where ye fi likesy ?

There wiz me thinking i wiz the only jock on here ken whit i mean
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:08 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Hey, how you doin! Lets have an Oz bound get together! But not in Blackpool cos its freezing!
maybe when the sun comes back all the loners who can make it could come over and we could take over the pleasure beach and most of the pubs over here
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

I have never been to blackpool
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:56 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paul30
maybe when the sun comes back all the loners who can make it could come over and we could take over the pleasure beach and most of the pubs over here
When the sun comes back? Or if the sun comes back? I like your optimistic attitude but these are nice people on here. Why would we subject them to such torture? Although the promose of an afternoon in the Tower or the Manchester Tavern truly excites me.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 11:51 am

MTPockets is an unknown quantity at this point

Crikey - so I'm not the only one heading out solo - thought it was a bit of a family club!

Actually think it's a great thing as forces us all to make more of an effort to get to know more people, which in turn makes a place feel more like home. Lived in Sydney for year on WHV in 00/01 and best year of my life so can't wait - great people/great place - constantly daydreaming of being able to surf every day (rather than make the 5 hr trek from london to north devon), live a much more outdoor life and generally make sure life's a little more laid-back like me.

Heading to Sydney at least to begin with so be good to catch up with anyone else that way - once (hopefully) got the darn visa...

Good luck
Old Feb 28th 2008, 11:59 am
cer
Just Joined

cer is on a distinguished road

Hi Im coming over to brisbane the end of march to work as a midwife. The thought of coming myself is getting a bit scary. looking for accommodation at the moment.
would b great to hear from others in brisbane

thanx
Claire

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.