Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Official Loners Thread

The Official Loners Thread

Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Originally Posted by docgp
im an electrolisis guy in florida

doc
proof

my name googled

same initial too

scary

doc
Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

paul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant future

Here is question.

Have you boys 'n' girls told your familys about you going to ozz?

Im taking it you have.

Im waiting until i get word back from my TRA assesment first.

How did they take it?

Im dreading it.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:57 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

proof

my name googled

same initial too

scary

doc
Hehe - mine comes up with hundreds of me! And I thought I was unique!!!!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by paul76
Here is question.

Im taking it you have.

How did they take it?

Im dreading it.
they understand why ive got to do it

plus they cant wait to have xmas on a beach

why should you dread telling them your dreams???

doc
Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Hehe - mine comes up with hundreds of me! And I thought I was unique!!!!
need proof

doc
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:01 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Here is question.

Im taking it you have.

How did they take it?

Im dreading it.
Hmmmmm... thats a tough one. I've told my Dad - he hasnt taken it very well but my step mum has told him to butt out and leave me to it and he is doing (which is very strange). Helps that my sister is already there so he's used to flying back and to anyway.

I havent told my mum yet but I suspect a friend of mine has told my brother - so she will have an idea. That one will be tough as my mum will be really supportive and tell me to go for it but inside it will tear her apart as she cant travel due to her health. Feel bad about that really - but she has my two brothers here and you cant live your life for other people.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

paul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant future

My mum cant understand why anyone would want to be away from there family?

The good thing is my brother will never have the bottle to go away to the likes of ozz so thats a good thing.

Mum wont be left with no kids.

p.s. i have not lived at home for 8 years.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

My mum could not travel that far anyway due to a bad back.

I have a gran i would miss too.

miss my bro and dad but us men just get on with it.

The rest of the family i,e uncles, auntys, cousins i see once in a blue moon.

Yeah your right, its my life.

Sick of people going on about it at work.

green eyed monster i reckon.

They will be sure to get a postcard...every month
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:07 pm
beach bum

need proof

doc

dont know how to post a link without telling the whole world who i am?
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:08 pm
beach bum

My mum could not travel that far anyway due to a bad back.

I have a gran i would miss too.

miss my bro and dad but us men just get on with it.

The rest of the family i,e uncles, auntys, cousins i see once in a blue moon.

Yeah your right, its my life.

Sick of people going on about it at work.

green eyed monster i reckon.

They will be sure to get a postcard...every month

yeah yeah yeah....one that says.....beer, beach, barbies (both kinds) glad you're not here!!!!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

I try my best not to bring it up at work but i get the 'do you in australia this costs ££££' blah blah..

If i never need a reference i would never have told them until it was in the post.

Small company i work for so talk of the place.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

dont know how to post a link without telling the whole world who i am?
your ponyrama, who else could you be??

doc
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

I try my best not to bring it up at work but i get the 'do you in australia this costs ££££' blah blah..

If i never need a reference i would never have told them until it was in the post.

Small company i work for so talk of the place.
keep us informed dude,

we are all here to support ya

doc
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:20 pm
beach bum

your ponyrama, who else could you be??

doc

oh ok!!!! Hehe

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...G=Search&meta=
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

not good enough, i think we all did that

doc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.