Reload this Page >

The Official Loners Thread

The Official Loners Thread

Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

sharonm5 will become famous soon enoughsharonm5 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Originally Posted by paul30
only any accrued holiday pay. witholding monies earned is a serious offence.
by the way hi guys been a bit busy recently so just trying to catch up
yup, I hear you...just popping in to say hi! the diary is rapidly filling up... so much so, I actually carry around a paper based one to remind me what I have to do... This eve, I have peeps around for dinner, tomorrow, people around again for dinner (dont mind as I need to clear the food cupboard and freezer) and then out afterwards, and then estate agents on Sat morning (worried about the 9.30am appt, which means I have to wake up before then), then lunch, then dinner then farewell, then Sunday I have another late lunch... hmmm... little social butterfly here at the mo!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road

Hi fellow loners I know i don't post on here much (works sent me to the back of beyond) just a quick note to say got my visa today.

perth here I come

the dooners
Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

sharonm5 will become famous soon enoughsharonm5 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by the dooners
Hi fellow loners I know i don't post on here much (works sent me to the back of beyond) just a quick note to say got my visa today.

perth here I come

the dooners
WOOHOO congrats!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

perth here I come

the dooners
awesome news:thumb sup:

congratulations! Having champaigne tonight prehaps???

Best of luck with everything and we will all see you out there soon

doc
Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:24 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

perth here I come

the dooners
the first loner visa congrats
Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

perth here I come

the dooners
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

hey loners!

thought i would drop in and say hello, i hope everyone is well!

i have my IELTS tommorrow so busy doing practice tonight

any advice from anyone?

doc
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

the first loner visa congrats
No way
come on everybody
alot happier now
the dooners
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by docgp
hey loners!

thought i would drop in and say hello, i hope everyone is well!

i have my IELTS tommorrow so busy doing practice tonight

any advice from anyone?

doc
Good luck with the test. Advice? Dont be tired. LISTEN for the listening test and really listen. Dont be complacent and you'll be fine.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Good luck with the test. Advice? Dont be tired. LISTEN for the listening test and really listen. Dont be complacent and you'll be fine.
cheers for the advice

not sure if i'm worried or not, cant decide really.

i have done some practice with a book and online and it dosen't seem to bad. My weakness will be the writing part, i have practised a few times but cant seem to get much detail down.

maybe i am not creative enough???

doc
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:04 pm
Beach Bum

paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

No way
come on everybody
alot happier now
the dooners
i'm hoping not to be too far behind My CO has everything they need from me so just waiting for the word and Aqua is around the same stage too
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

i'm hoping not to be too far behind My CO has everything they need from me so just waiting for the word and Aqua is around the same stage too
Great feeling isn't it knowing your almost there

the dooners
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:28 am
Beach Bum

Great feeling isn't it knowing your almost there

the dooners
it is but bloody frustrating checking my emails everyday waiting for that magic email
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough

it is but bloody frustrating checking my emails everyday waiting for that magic email
Just checked mine too!! Hi all!! Just back from hols and back to work today
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

hey loners

im alone tonight and could do with some company

so i call to all loners to rally up and entertain me!!

a doc

(some K would be nice )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.