Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

Location: Colchester, Essex but hope to head to Bulli / Thirroul area.....
Bubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really nice
Default Re: The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

Originally Posted by emelems
Must have missed that episode (have missed a couple)... my son has just watched it and all he keeps going on about is how much he hates Nicola! Mind you, he did say that he hates DVD too!

Have bought him up right afterall!

Em x
I must be on my own here then as I actually like Nicola - I think I would be a bit like her couped up with that lot!! (Without the enormous birthday boobs obviously - I have had two children....)
I did like Joe initially and Silksy but they are beginning to not be able to hide their true, rather quick tempered and intolerant natures!!
I think we will see the likes of boring Carly sneak through unnoticed til near the end, Simon too (no complaints as he's pleasing on the eye). I really can't bear DVD - he seriously believes he is good looking and funny and Timmy who is stuck in his 80's timewarp.... sad actually....
I will be looking forward to tonight - got all comfy last night only to discover flippin football
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:31 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bubsblooms
I must be on my own here then as I actually like Nicola - I think I would be a bit like her couped up with that lot!! (Without the enormous birthday boobs obviously - I have had two children....)
I did like Joe initially and Silksy but they are beginning to not be able to hide their true, rather quick tempered and intolerant natures!!
I think we will see the likes of boring Carly sneak through unnoticed til near the end, Simon too (no complaints as he's pleasing on the eye). I really can't bear DVD - he seriously believes he is good looking and funny and Timmy who is stuck in his 80's timewarp.... sad actually....
I will be looking forward to tonight - got all comfy last night only to discover flippin football
Reminds me of when Big Bro was on (can't remember which year) but I was the only person I knew who really liked Ashlyn (sp??) it was the year when Nikki "who does she think she is??????" and Dis "Grace"ful were in it! LOL!

With the amount of channels ITV have, you'd think they would air Im a Celeb on ITV2 whilst the footie is ON! Give us non-sporty types a chance to watch something else!

Em x
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Bubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really nice

Reminds me of when Big Bro was on (can't remember which year) but I was the only person I knew who really liked Ashlyn (sp??) it was the year when Nikki "who does she think she is??????" and Dis "Grace"ful were in it! LOL!

With the amount of channels ITV have, you'd think they would air Im a Celeb on ITV2 whilst the footie is ON! Give us non-sporty types a chance to watch something else!

Em x
How do you manage to get all the UK channels?? We move back next year and before when we were there I had to rely on Foxtel and UK Gold - I was watching Eastenders from about 3 years before we left!!! Sharon was still married to Grant
If I can get ITV etc then I will be sooooo much happier this time around
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

I like Nicola a bit anyway! She says exactly what's on her mind and some of it is very funny and truthful but recently she's got a bit above her station - she needs to reign herself in and realise that no one knew who the hell she was before she went to the jungle.

DVD :curse::curse::curse: Me and my husband cringe when we watch him, I really really dislike him and as for winding Nicola up the other day when she was doing the trial - what a short memory he has... He cried when he was told he was doing his trial...

Carly zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Joe and Esther - Love them both, Joe is very funny and seems a nice lad, he was right to stick up for DVD the other day, even though I don't like him,

Esther seems nice and a bit mother hen - you need someone like that in there I think.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone else noticed how far apart carly's eyes are? Now I have noticed, they seem to be moving further around towards here ears each time I see her

I am guessing they are not that way to accommodate her enormous brain
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:03 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RenShen
Has anyone else noticed how far apart carly's eyes are?
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:11 am
Account Closed

How do you manage to get all the UK channels?? We move back next year and before when we were there I had to rely on Foxtel and UK Gold - I was watching Eastenders from about 3 years before we left!!! Sharon was still married to Grant
If I can get ITV etc then I will be sooooo much happier this time around
I use this site

http://www.uknova.com/

Just make sure that your bandwidth is able to cope with all the downloading!

Em x
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:40 pm
Account Closed

I use this site

http://www.uknova.com/

Just make sure that your bandwidth is able to cope with all the downloading!

Em x
And how good are the speeds? ...

Looking forward to the next installment ...
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PaulandNic

Your avitar (??) freaks me out
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:56 pm
Account Closed

Your avitar (??) freaks me out
I apologise, but cannot change it ...
Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

hope Nicola goes tonight, Joe or Esther to win
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Poor old Silkly - didnt think he would go - however the media havent been showing so much of him (which they do on purpose and basically make the decisions for you, subliminary) and I guess the other 3 had a following eg blokes that like birds with big boobs, blokes that like blokes and everyone wanted DVD in cos he was just SO irritating and such a wind up merchant!!!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by PaulandNic

Like the proverbial s off a shovel... mine are really fast.. dowloads very quickly..

Mind you, be aware.. you have to make sure that you let others upload from your machine else you will get banned... they give you a score and it says which ratio you are at (how much downloaded vs how much uploaded).. ie, so if you do what I did.. get an account and download a month's worth of Corrie.. as many ITV dramas as I could.. and then realise that I was seriously behind in uploading and prob not able to catch up for ages, thus making it possible for me to get banned!

I now just leave my Utorrent on overnight... my score is now going up and up.. specially as I ended up downloading our entire months allowance and thus throttled our internet! I was not a popular person in our household! I can tell you!

Em x
Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:40 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

DAMN

I was just browsing the BBC News web site and found out who the first person to be kicked out of the camp was. I was planning to find out tonight. :curse:
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Yes yes yes - Nicola is out

Havent you noticed that no-body smokes, nobody has been completly blottoed and we havent heard any thing racist or about any bodies druggie past - mmmmmmmmmm me thinks we are not seeing it as it is!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.