Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:37 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think
Yes yes yes - Nicola is out

Havent you noticed that no-body smokes, nobody has been completly blottoed and we havent heard any thing racist or about any bodies druggie past - mmmmmmmmmm me thinks we are not seeing it as it is!!!!!!!!
I liked Nicola....I wanted her to stay

I really just wanted her to slap DVD before she went tho'
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

Location: Colchester, Essex but hope to head to Bulli / Thirroul area.....
Bubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really nice

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think
Yes yes yes - Nicola is out

Havent you noticed that no-body smokes, nobody has been completly blottoed and we havent heard any thing racist or about any bodies druggie past - mmmmmmmmmm me thinks we are not seeing it as it is!!!!!!!!
I'm gutted - wanted Nicola to win :curse: And as for the blottoed thing have you seen the measly bottles they got vs Nicola skulling her champers?? She was the most normal amongst them....
Now lets make sure DVD doesn't win.....
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Bubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really nice

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I liked Nicola....I wanted her to stay

I really just wanted her to slap DVD before she went tho'
My sentiments entirely
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:49 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bubsblooms
My sentiments entirely
She called him a snake as she walked out.....that should be interesting to watch tomorrow night
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

DVD sure is one weird man...

No way wanted nicola to win....for what??
How can she be called the most normal amongst them??
I'm normal! (that is debatable... ) but you don't see me flashing my fake boobies, or wishing them happy birthday, or complaining of a bad back cause she didn't take her sports bra's into the jungle cause they didn't make her boobs look very good, which gave her a bad back, but it wasn't her fault!! but then it was... but not really...

She's just a bimbo really, and deserves to be out!!

Now that there's no bickering between her and DVD, she has nothing very interesting to say/do/contribute to the show...so, am glad she's gone!!

Still Joe to Win!!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:09 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by memewest

I'm normal! (that is debatable... ) but you don't see me flashing my fake boobies, or wishing them happy birthday, or complaining of a bad back cause she didn't take her sports bra's into the jungle cause they didn't make her boobs look very good, which gave her a bad back, but it wasn't her fault!! but then it was... but not really...

Now that there's no bickering between her and DVD, she has nothing very interesting to say/do/contribute to the show...so, am glad she's gone!!

Still Joe to Win!!
I had a wobble about Joe when he was all friendly with Timmy(aaaaaahhhh) and DVD, but now that he has seen the light i hope he wins...

Still think Martina is pretty down to earth tho'....didn't expect that at all
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:19 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Good! Am glad Nicola is out.. the whole thing with DVD was getting dull.. he's a prat and winds her up.. she starts arguing with him... yadda yadda yadda yawn yawn yawn..

Might get a chance to see some others having a go at him now !

Em x
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Still Joe to Win!!
Oooo err....... my thoughts are not shared then?
I just think most of them are not being themselves really, guarded and more tolerant than they would be at home - not that that isn't a good trait sometimes. Nicola may not look normal with her enormous boobs and super skinny body but I was really referring to the way she says it as it is
Now she's gone I prefer Simon to Joe (not keen on the constant bum crack he has hanging out )
Whoever - JUST NOT DVD :curse:
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:42 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bubsblooms
Oooo err....... my thoughts are not shared then?
I just think most of them are not being themselves really, guarded and more tolerant than they would be at home - not that that isn't a good trait sometimes. Nicola may not look normal with her enormous boobs and super skinny body but I was really referring to the way she says it as it is
Now she's gone I prefer Simon to Joe (not keen on the constant bum crack he has hanging out )
Whoever - JUST NOT DVD :curse:
Simon makes me swoon like a school girl! I am *such* an male upperbody gal! Arms and shoulders! phooarrr!

Em x
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:49 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously not seen it as I consider it too sad to download such rubbish but...... have just read this by Michael Deacon in the Daily Telegraph which made me chuckle, especially the last line

"Right. This is important. We must not get this wrong.

Whatever the temptation, it is imperative that nobody vote David Van Day off I'm a Celebrity.

All too often when it gets to the voting-off stage, the public ruins the show. It votes off the people it doesn't like: the dimmest, the loudest, the nastiest.

This is madness.

The people to get rid of are the nice ones. Nice people do not make watchable reality television. Monsters do.

All this is shriekingly obvious and yet time and again on I'm a Celebrity down the years, the public have unthinkingly given the bad guys their come-uppance.

And you can't help suspecting that it might happen again this time.

Good that Dani Behr went last night -- she's harmless but drippy. But Robert Kilroy-Silk? Somewhere there out there, in this country we call home, there are perhaps tens of thousands of viewers who, on Wednesday night, decided that they would rather spend the following 10 days watching Martina Navratilova be tediously pleasant than Robert Kilroy-Silk lose such marbles as he possesses.

David Van Biff Baff Boff Day, and, come to that, Timmy Mallet, are divisive, neurotic and face-clawingly silly. For those reasons, we must ensure that they remain in the jungle for the rest of the series.

(Or, better still, indefinitely.)"
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

Must say that I fancy Martina (can't believe I just typed that!) to win. She has been a big surprise to me as she seems the most normal. I think tonight will be interesting with Nicky's wind-up. We didn't actually see him say it and, being generous, he could have said it in jest. Not forgetting the fact that she actually hates him, I wouldn't put it beyond her to embellish it. Her honesty was to start with brilliant but eventually got a bit whiny, so I'm glad she's out. Having said that, I do find him creepy in the extreme and would be happy for him to go. Joe has had bad press over here (who doesn't?) for apparently kicking his partner and baby son (now 9 months old) out of their home and he is now dating the bird who played his sister in Eastenders (Dawn). I was a bit sick when I first heard about it, as this seemed incestious until I remembered it is only a programme. Note to self, must find other things to do in the evening instead of watching TV!
Lorraine
Old Dec 4th 2008, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

OMFG!!!

That has to be the BEST EVER 'I'm a celebrity' yet!!

DVD was SO, SO funny doing the chest with Martina!!

and the chocolate??!!

Georgie's face was an absolute picture!!

Don't tell me that you guys missed it tonight!?? Have it on sky+ for the kids, but will have to watch it again with them....

JOE TO WIN!!
Old Dec 5th 2008, 12:01 am
Account Closed

OMFG!!!

and the chocolate??!!

Don't tell me that you guys missed it tonight!?? Have it on sky+ for the kids, but will have to watch it again with them....

JOE TO WIN!!
oooooooh!

Will UKNOVA it.. ASAP!

Thanks for the headsup!

Em x
Old Dec 5th 2008, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by emelems
oooooooh!

Will UKNOVA it.. ASAP!

Thanks for the headsup!

Em x
I got called into work - forgot to sky+ it
Have watched every since minute of the whole program and seemed to have missed the best one.....buggar
Old Dec 5th 2008, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

OMFG!!!

and the chocolate??!!

JOE TO WIN!!
yep!! joe to win

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.