Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

Old Nov 16th 2008, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future
Default The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

Love it or loathe it, I'm a celebrity get me out of here starts tonight on ITV at 9pm. This thread is to discuss the antics of the "celebs" in the jungle

here are the odds the bookies are offering before the series starts
Joe Swash - 4/1
Simon Webbe - 5/1
George Takei - 6/1
Martina Navratilova - 6/1
Esther Rantzen - 7/1
Carly Zucker - 10/1
Dani Behr - 10/1
Brian Paddick - 14/1
Nicola McLean - 16/1
Robert Kilroy-Silk - 16/1

We cant wait to watch the hilarious going ons in the jungle
Old Nov 16th 2008, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

No neither can i !!

Looks like a good mix this year..........just wish it was on a bit earlier ,as its my sons bedtime then , and he loves it !! So will be ready for 9.00 0Clock rows for the next 3 weeks .
Old Nov 16th 2008, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Does any one know if this shown in Oz or just for ITV in the UK?
We leave the UK in 2 weeks, but will be with my lap top but will have to get internet sorted....sad I know!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 5:19 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lainey70
Does any one know if this shown in Oz or just for ITV in the UK?
We leave the UK in 2 weeks, but will be with my lap top but will have to get internet sorted....sad I know!
It's not in Oz... you'll need to grab it off UKNova or the likes...
Old Nov 16th 2008, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Cov.......Good Idea!!

Am sure will be on here loads over the next few weeks...

Love i'm a celeb...

Went into the hotel the celebs use before and after, its in Surfer's, nr Sea World, fantastic place!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!! still patiently waiting..
Old Nov 16th 2008, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Yep i'll be watching - watch it every year - this time though will try and get to grips with identifying the bugs, creepy crawlies for future reference
Old Nov 16th 2008, 6:26 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think
Yep i'll be watching - watch it every year - this time though will try and get to grips with identifying the bugs, creepy crawlies for future reference
Yep good idea think i'll be doing that also

Dougie
Old Nov 16th 2008, 6:26 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

why do you intend getting into a tank full of them aswell
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Originally Posted by steve`o
Only if you will too
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

I reckon there will be lots of personality clashes, not sure who i want to win, but really looking forward to seeing Kilroy-Silk squirm during the bush tucker trials, le the comedy commence
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:47 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

15 mins to kick off people...what are you all doing still on BE, when you should be off getting the popcorn ready and some booze
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
15 mins to kick off people...what are you all doing still on BE, when you should be off getting the popcorn ready and some booze
9 mins to go!!!!!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers

Just about to crack open first beer Enjoy everyone
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steve`o
Or eat any of them

Just about to log off & put the kettle on

Alison x
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:57 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

9 mins to go!!!!!
Only 4 mins now.....WOOHOO....Bring it on

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.