Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

WHEYHEY!!

The best thing about i'm a celeb is??

Ant and Dec!!

I just love them!!
and now i have 3 weeks of them...

BRING IT ON!!!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 8:43 pm
I'm no dog

poppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nice

Where in Queensland is it filmed?
Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

I cant beleive Joe has been voted for another trial!!! I knew Kilroy-Silk would be so annoying.

Its great, had me howling with laughter all the way through
Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Loved It!!

Great to see the guys back in true style!!

Loving Joe... shame he has to do another trial already...

Kilroy is gonna get right on my t**s.. but will make for interesting TV...

Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by memewest
Loved It!!

love joe!!

think kilroy and that dumb blonde girl are gonna get on my nerves
Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:40 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by covphoenix
I cant beleive Joe has been voted for another trial!!! I knew Kilroy-Silk would be so annoying.

Its great, had me howling with laughter all the way through
Loved It!!

Don't forget that those of us over here can't watch it at the same time as you... we all have to wait for the torrents to get uploaded, etc so we'll always be a good 24 hours behind you guys...

So please be careful what you say or you'll spoil it for us lot...!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:41 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant show!!

I love it

Ant and Dec are brilliant in it as always - the klaxon thing was hilarious

Kilroy is just as I expected. He's awful but I hope he doesn't get voted out as he will add the conflict.

Esther Rantzen is a game old bird
George Star trek /Heroes bloke is a good bloke

The page 3 girl is just as expected

The eastenders guy seems decent as does Dani Behr.

Can't wait for tomorrows show
Old Nov 16th 2008, 10:01 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DrWho
Don't forget that those of us over here can't watch it at the same time as you... we all have to wait for the torrents to get uploaded, etc so we'll always be a good 24 hours behind you guys...

So please be careful what you say or you'll spoil it for us lot...!
just dont look then

Dougie
Old Nov 16th 2008, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Loved It!!

I laughed all the way through Joe doing the trial & the klaxon was hilarious He is going to be soooo funny to watch doing tomorrows trial

& yep Kilroy........ but should be good for the viewing!

Alison x
Old Nov 17th 2008, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

The opening episode of the new series of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here attracted an average audience of 8.9 million people last night.

We're looking forward to tonights I scream van trial, i bet there are witchity grubs should be dead funny I reckon Joe will win the task tonight
Old Nov 17th 2008, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by covphoenix
The opening episode of the new series of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here attracted an average audience of 8.9 million people last night.

We're looking forward to tonights I scream van trial, i bet there are witchity grubs should be dead funny I reckon Joe will win the task tonight
I Sky+'d it last night and am now watching it again with my 2 kids!! Is just as funny the 2nd time round!!

There is absolutely no way that i would do the I Scream Van Trial!!

C'MON JOE!!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

I Sky+'d it last night and am now watching it again with my 2 kids!! Is just as funny the 2nd time round!!

There is absolutely no way that i would do the I Scream Van Trial!!

C'MON JOE!!
Close your eyes and imagine that wichety grub as eating a tangerine in ice cream, or if its crunchy locust thing fantasize that its frozen chocolate, kangaroo testicles could so easily be gooseberries - and when they pop just think of the juices running out of them yummmm yummmmm
Old Nov 17th 2008, 5:20 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think
Close your eyes and imagine that wichety grub as eating a tangerine in ice cream, or if its crunchy locust thing fantasize that its frozen chocolate, kangaroo testicles could so easily be gooseberries - and when they pop just think of the juices running out of them yummmm yummmmm
Cheers for that.....I've just chucked up in my mouth....

I hate when they have the one about eating bugs....i have to run out of the room...i can't watch it at all.....

Last nights show was very funny tho!!!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Cheers for that.....I've just chucked up in my mouth....

I hate when they have the one about eating bugs....i have to run out of the room...i can't watch it at all.....

Last nights show was very funny tho!!!
OMG... that was disgusting!!!! me & oh both gagging at joe with all that goo hanging out
Old Nov 17th 2008, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by camacazi
OMG... that was disgusting!!!! me & oh both gagging at joe with all that goo hanging out
I couldn't look!!

That must have been the worst one that i have seen through my fingers!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.