Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

Old Nov 19th 2008, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default Re: The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

Originally Posted by Fly Away
WARNING!!

The show will not be aired tonight on ITV1!! Bloomin football on instead. :curse: Apparently you can only watch it on ITV.COM but I can't see any links to do this yet....
think it's on earlier tomorro night,8pm
Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fly Away
WARNING!!

The show will not be aired tonight on ITV1!! Bloomin football on instead. :curse: Apparently you can only watch it on ITV.COM but I can't see any links to do this yet....
It's gonna have to be twice as good tomorrow night
Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Originally Posted by camacazi
think it's on earlier tomorro night,8pm
Thats no bloody good to me - I have to work at our colleges open evening till after nine :curse::curse:
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppie
Where in Queensland is it filmed?
It's not actually filmed in Queensland. It's located at a place called Dungay Creek, which is near Murwillumbah, just south of the Queensland border in NSW.

A friend of mine works on the set and she wanted to know if I wanted tickets to see it being filmed. I would have jumped at the chance but I would have to have been there for 4.00 am, not sure I am that keen!!
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

David out of Dollar - now how funny is he - I loved listening to his screaming
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:18 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think
Him and Mallet are really shaking things up
They were all getting on far too well until they turned up
Old Nov 24th 2008, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think

I missed a few nights of the show I think David is being awkward, i was hoping he was going to get tonghts challenge considering he hates the dark, it seems like tempers are fraying now that hunger is kicking in. The show would definately not be the same without Ant and Dec, they're hilarious
Old Nov 24th 2008, 2:37 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

OMFG!!!!

I just saw the I Scream Van trial for the first time, that was truely horrible. I feel sick now, it was such a shocker!

David Van Day (DVD) is such a pratt! Telling Mallet to spend time with dude from Star Trek just because he has a large fan base. Someone should inform him that he is wearing a mic.

Love the group mix, they plan it quite well. Ant & Dec are magic this year, they make the show what it is.

I predict Joe to win with George and Esther to the end also.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:59 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I hate the bird with the big tits. Love her tits, hate her.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:58 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by renth
I hate the bird with the big tits. Love her tits, hate her.
But she's such a nice person!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:16 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
But she's such a nice person!
I like her....she's going to punch DVD's lights out.....
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Colchester, Essex but hope to head to Bulli / Thirroul area.....
Bubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really nice

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I like her....she's going to punch DVD's lights out.....
I love Nicola!! She says it like it is.... Esther is being too annoyingly right on now and really should leave David Van D*** and Timmy to be bullied by the rest of them - I'd bully them as they are just too annoying for words! Seriously, Itsy Bitsy was about 20 years ago!!!!
I cannot wait to see DVD doing the trial tonight!!!! Hilarious
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:00 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bubsblooms
I love Nicola!! She says it like it is.... Esther is being too annoyingly right on now and really should leave David Van D*** and Timmy to be bullied by the rest of them - I'd bully them as they are just too annoying for words! Seriously, Itsy Bitsy was about 20 years ago!!!!
I cannot wait to see DVD doing the trial tonight!!!! Hilarious
It's not on here tonight...Football instead:curse:

But i can't wait to here him scream Did you hear him bitching about Nicola and the 3 stars....i wish she'd heard him, he'd have them rammed up his chocolate whizz way by now
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:00 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm searching all the places I know to see if a leaked copy of DVD's new song is out there, but nothing ...

Def xmas number one!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Has DVD had a hair implant thing or what - his hair seems kind of full and straight at the front but he's hardly any on top - i'm more fascinated by his bonce than anything else!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.