Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

Old Nov 17th 2008, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default Re: The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

Originally Posted by memewest
I couldn't look!!

That must have been the worst one that i have seen through my fingers!!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Poor Ole Joe...

Think he's FAB and want him to win!!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

Well that was absolutely the best trial i've ever watched, just couldn't stop laughing at them both gagging , feel sorry for joe doing another trial though i knew Kilroy Silk would get on my nerves:curse: roll on tomorrows show
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Originally Posted by camacazi
OMG... that was disgusting!!!! me & oh both gagging at joe with all that goo hanging out
Here you go - you can watch it all over again . LMAO with the goo, the tears, the slaver and his green face

http://celebrity.itv.com/WatchVideo/...htucker-trial/
enjoy!!!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think
Here you go - you can watch it all over again . LMAO with the goo, the tears, the slaver and his green face

enjoy!!!
Oooohhhhh NNnnnnnoooooo!!

Thanks Emz but i couldn't go through THAT again!!

Thats the first time that i have literally urged up whilst sat on the sofa watching them....

At least tomorrows doesn't contain eating anything!!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:39 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

enjoy!!!
Your sick.....how could you laugh at that.....

I've been hiding behind the cushion with the sound off so i couldn't hear them gag....
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by memewest
I Sky+'d it last night and am now watching it again with my 2 kids!! Is just as funny the 2nd time round!!

There is absolutely no way that i would do the I Scream Van Trial!!

C'MON JOE!!
I recorded it again tonight for the kids, they love Joe and wanted to see him do the trial.....

WILL NOT be sitting with them and watching it again!!

NO WAY!!

Wonder which one of them will start to gag first?? Elizabeth 8yr or James 6yr....
I shall wait in the kitchen and see who comes running out to me first!!

Perhaps i better give them something to eat BEFORE they watch it...

and i'm trying to find answers to the questions i know i'm gonna get from them, especially James... like, Why is Joe's willy called 'Alfie'? Why has no-one elses willy got a name? Does my willy a name??

OMG!!
Old Nov 18th 2008, 1:33 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

We had last years Im a Celeb out here in Oz on UK TV a couple of months ago, hopefully we won't have to wait as long this time to see this one, loved Dean Gaffney from Eastenders on the last series when he was doing his challenges.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

Fair play, it was bloody hilarious, I haven't laughed so much in ages. Joe explaining that he has a gag reflex just as he was having one was classic, as were Ant and Dec's histerics at the same time. They know what they are getting into so I don't feel sorry, well, maybe a bit. Respect to Michelle though, I really didn't think she would eat any of it. Fingers cross that Kilroy drowns in the box though. I also like the way that he suddenly wasn't quite so confident about challenges now it's his turn, as he seems to be a bit less than enthusiastic when he does the old 'never mind, you tried your best' routine.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:23 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=lainey70;6978755]Does any one know if this shown in Oz or just for ITV in the UK?
We leave the UK in 2 weeks, but will be with my lap top but will have to get internet sorted....sad I know![/QUOTE

Yes they show it.....we just finished watching the series with Jason Donavan in it and the weird guy that was married to Liza Minelli.....just shows you how upto date Aussie TV is..

Corker
Old Nov 18th 2008, 1:40 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by camacazi
OMG... that was disgusting!!!! me & oh both gagging at joe with all that goo hanging out
My husband couldn't watch it but I thought it was hilarious

I was crying with laughter
Old Nov 18th 2008, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

merleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to behold

enjoy!!!
i love i'm a celebrity and tried to watch it but the link wouldnt open - just got a message saying i couldnt watch it in my country of origin or something like that. so much for the world wide web!! but hey ho - at least that means we are probably gettting it in Oz - in about 2 years time!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 18th 2008, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Originally Posted by merleoberon
i love i'm a celebrity and tried to watch it but the link wouldnt open - just got a message saying i couldnt watch it in my country of origin or something like that. so much for the world wide web!! but hey ho - at least that means we are probably gettting it in Oz - in about 2 years time!!!!!!!!!!
Hi merleoberon - try this link off youtube http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pZe_C6AHZvE
Hope that works for you
Old Nov 18th 2008, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=memewest;6983182][COLOR="DarkRed"]I recorded it again tonight for the kids, they love Joe and wanted to see him do the trial.....

WILL NOT be sitting with them and watching it again!!

NO WAY!!

Wonder which one of them will start to gag first?? Elizabeth 8yr or James 6yr....
I shall wait in the kitchen and see who comes running out to me first!!

Perhaps i better give them something to eat BEFORE they watch it...

and i'm trying to find answers to the questions i know i'm gonna get from them, especially James... like, Why is Joe's willy called 'Alfie'? Why has no-one elses willy got a name? Does my willy a name??

Even better give them something to eat whilst watching . Well I was eating my son's jammy toast crusts (hoping my hair will go curly) at the time and it didnt bother me - tuff n 'ard!!!
Old Nov 19th 2008, 6:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

WARNING!!

The show will not be aired tonight on ITV1!! Bloomin football on instead. :curse: Apparently you can only watch it on ITV.COM but I can't see any links to do this yet....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.