Reload this Page >

The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:09 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The official "I'm a celebtrity get me out of here" thread

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think
Has DVD had a hair implant thing or what - his hair seems kind of full and straight at the front but he's hardly any on top - i'm more fascinated by his bonce than anything else!!!
DVD wouldn't do anything like that. No plastic fantastic either! ...
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Has DVD had a hair implant thing or what - his hair seems kind of full and straight at the front but he's hardly any on top - i'm more fascinated by his bonce than anything else!!!
OOhhhhh he gives me the creeps.... *shudders*

Love Georgies Laugh...

Really can't stand malletts hissy giggle.... *shudders again*

Think Joe will win it at the moment...
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
DVD wouldn't do anything like that. No plastic fantastic either! ...
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Originally Posted by memewest
OOhhhhh he gives me the creeps.... *shudders*

Love Georgies Laugh...

Really can't stand malletts hissy giggle.... *shudders again*

OMG just noticed that you got your VISA - WELL DONE MEME!!!! All the best for the future
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:17 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

No other takers surely, altho Nicola is up there for the top spot no?

Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:40 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
No other takers surely, altho Nicola is up there for the top spot no?

Am watching it on UKNova so am a bit behind the UK!

Nicola is seriously annoying.. seriously... not keen...

Thought Joe was a top bloke for stopping Simon and Carly from ganging up on DVD (tho he is seriously annoying too)..

Timmy Mallet is calming down.. his laugh is only heard a few times.. and I think he gonna be a GOOD teammate in the end.. people will endear to him..

DVD has serious ego issues.. low self esteem I reckon.. he reacted terribly to Nicola's cold shoulder.. bit like a teenager or child would if they were left out.. puts me right off him.. not keen on blokes who are that wimpy..

Ester is great.. she seems like a bit of a brown-noser, but she actually is just trying to be diplomatic.. might backfire on her as you can't appear to like everyone.. people think you are 2-faced..

The others have taken a bit of a backseat.. will be better once they start voting people off... don't think DVD will beable to cope with the rejection tho!

Have to say that Simon has the best body ever... very nice on the eye!

Em x
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Love the way DVD said

That's the bed's and the cooking sorted now for the bus

In other words he is going to stir it up to see who sleeps in the bus
Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

OMG just noticed that you got your VISA - WELL DONE MEME!!!! All the best for the future
YAY!!! Thankyou.....

FANTASTIC Feeling!!

Originally Posted by emelems
Am watching it on UKNova so am a bit behind the UK!

Nicola is seriously annoying.. seriously... not keen...

AGREED!

Thought Joe was a top bloke for stopping Simon and Carly from ganging up on DVD (tho he is seriously annoying too)..

WHO?? JOE OR DVD?? You can't mean Joe...

Timmy Mallet is calming down.. his laugh is only heard a few times.. and I think he gonna be a GOOD teammate in the end.. people will endear to him..

ONLY IF THE PROGRAM RUNS FOR MONTHS AND NOT JUST FOR A FEW WEEKS!!

DVD has serious ego issues.. low self esteem I reckon.. he reacted terribly to Nicola's cold shoulder.. bit like a teenager or child would if they were left out.. puts me right off him.. not keen on blokes who are that wimpy..

Ester is great.. she seems like a bit of a brown-noser, but she actually is just trying to be diplomatic.. might backfire on her as you can't appear to like everyone.. people think you are 2-faced..

The others have taken a bit of a backseat.. will be better once they start voting people off... don't think DVD will beable to cope with the rejection tho!

Can't wait for them to start getting voted off!! That'll make for interesting TV!!

Have to say that Simon has the best body ever... very nice on the eye!

Have to Completely Agree with you on this last statement!!

Em x
Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Love the way DVD said

That's the bed's and the cooking sorted now for the bus

In other words he is going to stir it up to see who sleeps in the bus
The bloke gives me the creeps..... but i do love the fact that he's not afraid to start a few ripples in the pond of contentment....

Nice to have someone in there not scared to ruffle a few feathers!!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 11:25 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Who do you think will be the first one off? Remember, people vote for who to save, not for the ones they want out.

I reckon Mallett, though I don't like the gay policeman much, or the bimbo with the boobs.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 11:31 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassie
It's not actually filmed in Queensland. It's located at a place called Dungay Creek, which is near Murwillumbah, just south of the Queensland border in NSW.

A friend of mine works on the set and she wanted to know if I wanted tickets to see it being filmed. I would have jumped at the chance but I would have to have been there for 4.00 am, not sure I am that keen!!
You've got to admit though, Queensland is literally a 20 minute walk through the 'Jungle' ('forest' by any other name) if you take a look at the production studios on Google maps?

Has it been raining then? I haven't managed to see any of it. I imagine that they must have been hit hard by the storm front that ripped through SE QLD / NE NSW last Thursday night as it stretched from the northern Sunshine Coast to NSW (and off the 512km radar view) as a continuous line of bright reds and oranges? The hailstones damaged our car.....****!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 2:50 am
Account Closed

Memewest.... I did mean DVD was seriously annoying... Joe is seriously great! lol!

Em x
Old Nov 26th 2008, 2:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by renth
the bimbo with the boobs.
Pretty much sums her up !

Em x
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Memewest.... I did mean DVD was seriously annoying... Joe is seriously great! lol!

Em x
*phew*

Pretty much sums her up !

Em x
Bimbo's right for her...

Who on earth/what sort of person gives their breast implants a birthday??

DOH!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:06 am
Account Closed

[COLOR="DarkRedWho on earth/what sort of person gives their breast implants a birthday??

DOH! [/COLOR]
Must have missed that episode (have missed a couple)... my son has just watched it and all he keeps going on about is how much he hates Nicola! Mind you, he did say that he hates DVD too!

Have bought him up right afterall!

Em x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.