Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jul 23rd 2004, 11:14 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sukhi
Bix, they come in pairs.
.....and so do their eyes
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 7:28 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Now what more could you want ?
..... a decent shag????

You are just never satisfied
ditto

sue

Old Jul 23rd 2004, 8:07 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Tired with Twins

I too have a problem getting hold of a decent shag, however, I was fortunate in coming across the following website, where I am sure they will more then satisfy all your demands.

Clearly as a woman of the world, you can no doubt look forward to hours of endless pleasure minstering to the care of this product as it is prone to becoming filthy with prolonged abuse.

Your obedient servant

http://rugsusa.com/leshru1.html
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 8:09 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Tired with Twins

I too have a problem getting hold of a decent shag, however, I was fortunate in coming across the following website, where I am sure they will more then satisfy all your demands.

Clearly as a woman of the world, you can no doubt look forward to hours of endless pleasure minstering to the care of this product as it is prone to becoming filthy with prolonged abuse.

Your obedient servant

lmao!!!!

Old Jul 23rd 2004, 11:44 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Tired with Twins

Your obedient servant

Sukhi,

I am very impressed with your compassion toward a frustrated fellow BE member

Giving Sue a decent shag is exactly what she needed

Now, that's one satisfied so how can we help some of the others ?

New knitting needles for Anya to prod Mark with perhaps ? Have to be careful how she uses them on the pile though.o

Simone and Larissa are too busy to be wanting anything. I'm sure Pascal and Blim would like to give them a good "rug" too but can't keep them still long enough.

Mairi ? Well as always easily satisfied. A few glasses of the chocolate and Chris could give her lots of "rugs" without her noticing.

Leaves of course the Bundster. What on earth does one get ? Shall have to ponder on that one. In the meantime lets offer MrB our sympathies.

Old Jul 23rd 2004, 11:54 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Sukhi,

I
Giving Sue a decent shag is exactly what she needed

Well, Bix being the gentlemen we are, Sue's been crying out for a good shag, and its the least we could do. Lol!
Old Jul 24th 2004, 2:26 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix

Leaves of course the Bundster. What on earth does one get ? Shall have to ponder on that one. In the meantime lets offer MrB our sympathies.

Just cos your jealous Bix....
Old Jul 24th 2004, 8:30 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by bundy
Just cos your jealous Bix....
Don't be daft woman.
If I was jealous my eyes would be green.................and when is the last time you saw a cat with green eyes ?
Attached Images  
Old Jul 25th 2004, 12:41 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Don't be daft woman.
If I was jealous my eyes would be green.................and when is the last time you saw a cat with green eyes ?

Fair point...maybe you disguise them well
Old Jul 25th 2004, 3:24 am
Bix
da Bonehead

You know me too well my sweet
Old Jul 25th 2004, 8:03 am

Originally posted by Bix
You know me too well my sweet
I haven't see any firm thrusts in our recent contacts with the ladies, and the opposition is clearly running out of steam, and on the retreat with us pushing away from behind.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 8:32 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Aye, you are right Sukhi. It is a demoralised foe

....and throwing in the odd compliment really takes them by surprise
Old Jul 25th 2004, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'm off to Greece tomorrow... so you boys better behave while I'm gone.
Meanwhile, I will relax in the sun, enjoy the balmy nights and remember you lot when I see the dishes of Keftedes

Bundy, Anya and Sue, don't waste too much valuable woman time on this thread, there are more important things at stake, like running the planet I'm sure Da Boss and Mrs Sukhi can give their respective men a good kick up the backside when required
Its so kind of them to allow them playtime on Expats, when they should be doing their tedious man chores... or perhaps they have been retired early through lack of productivity. Little do they know they are so easily replaced
ATB
Larissa
Old Jul 25th 2004, 9:11 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Now listen here little Greek girl....

Point 1
If I knew what Keftedes was I might be jealous. As it is I think it a most inopportune time to visit Greece. Everyone who sets foot there are being drafted to help put the finishing touches to the Olympic stadia

Point 2
Please leave da Boss out of this. She hurts.....me

Point 3
Enjoy your holiday Larissa
Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:16 am
Sukhi

Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally posted by Larissa
    > Well, I'm off to Greece
tomorrow... so you boys better behave while I'm gone.
    > Meanwhile, I
will relax in the sun, enjoy the balmy nights and remember you lot when
I see the dishes of Keftedes :D
    >
    > Bundy, Anya and Sue, don't waste
too much valuable woman time on this thread, there are more important
things at stake, like running the planet ;) I'm sure Da Boss and Mrs
Sukhi can give their respective men a good kick up the backside when
required
    > :D Its so kind of them to allow them playtime on Expats,
when they should be doing their tedious man chores... or perhaps they
have been retired early through lack of productivity. Little do they
know they are so easily replaced :p
    > ATB
    > Larissa

you
might enjoy getting your gums around those meat balls, but as you said,
you might find them wanting when you think of the men you have left
behind.

Our weemen our busy ironing and getting the children to bed,
and so they should be, give them free time to think for themselves, and
bless them, they get confused and disorientated.

Anyway, Have a nice
one , dare I say it you deserve it after the hard time we have given
you. Who knows, it might give you time to think of a few potent
rejoinders! lol!

;) :D

--
sinc

Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.