Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's have a grumble.......

Let's have a grumble.......

Old Mar 11th 2014, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's have a grumble.......

Originally Posted by paulry
And it's evil twin: the weekday - when your alarm clock goes off and you despairingly think "Nooooo!!!!" as you reach over and bash that alarm-off button

You think that's bad!

My 'alarm' is Maroon 5 -Moves like Jagger....................I used to love that song!

But I can't bloody change it for some reason, so I'm stuck with the damn song now.

I can't wake up to beeps or buzzers, they annoy the hell out of me! it has to be music that I like or that I've grown not to like.
Old Mar 11th 2014, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Power cut in our area last night, I awoke to the alarm flashing 00:00 again. The battery back up must be flat again

You're not having much luck Cresta are you?

Old Mar 11th 2014, 7:18 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

back at work now, 2 hour flight from Purf to Karratha, American Hustle is a 2hr 15m film, bollocks!!
Old Mar 11th 2014, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
back at work now, 2 hour flight from Purf to Karratha, American Hustle is a 2hr 15m film, bollocks!!

See you soon Steve. Just think of the money!

I've been meaning to watch American Hustle and haven't got round to it yet.

Anyone on here seen it?
Old Mar 11th 2014, 8:55 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle
You think that's bad!

My 'alarm' is Maroon 5 -Moves like Jagger....................I used to love that song!

But I can't bloody change it for some reason, so I'm stuck with the damn song now.

I can't wake up to beeps or buzzers, they annoy the hell out of me! it has to be music that I like or that I've grown not to like.
That song would drive me bonkers after a while.

When she's on shift, my OH gets up earlier for work than I do so she uses an alarm but for me I open our bedroom window at night (during the weekdays) and get gently woken by magpie songs followed by steadily increasing amounts of passing traffic.
Old Mar 12th 2014, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by paulry
:and get gently woken by magpie songs followed by steadily increasing amounts of passing traffic.

that's not a bad way to wake up, it certainly beats moves like jagger! Lol
Old Mar 12th 2014, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

New grumble....Why didn't the torrential rain wash the bloody bat pooh off my newly cleaned window??
Old Mar 12th 2014, 11:14 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Someone got on the train ahead of me this morning and sat in my usual seat. Nice-looking-smells-good guy had to sit beside her this morning and I got stuck with the sniffer.
Old Mar 13th 2014, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Chortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of light

Just got told my health cover will not pay for my son's operation. Not actually sure what my health cover will pay for really (ah! I know, dental check-ups)
Old Mar 13th 2014, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Someone got on the train ahead of me this morning and sat in my usual seat. Nice-looking-smells-good guy had to sit beside her this morning and I got stuck with the sniffer.
Old Mar 13th 2014, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Chortlepuss
Just got told my health cover will not pay for my son's operation. Not actually sure what my health cover will pay for really (ah! I know, dental check-ups)

Sorry to hear about that.

I have all this health cover malarky to come, I don't really understand how it works over there.

It's something else I need to do my homework on.
Old Mar 13th 2014, 8:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Had very little sleep last night due to OH's constant nosebleeds. I shouldn't grumble and I sympathise with him, but....I've got washing to do, and I am stiff and sore because my neck is playing up.
Old Mar 13th 2014, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
I shouldn't grumble

Of course you should, that's what this thread is for.
Old Mar 14th 2014, 11:11 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

My cat barfed on the carpet last night right beside my bed. I stepped in it when I got up this morning.
Old Mar 15th 2014, 12:04 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
My cat barfed on the carpet last night right beside my bed. I stepped in it when I got up this morning.
This is why I hate the little f**kers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.