Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old Jun 26th 2008, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by Beccie
Hi Karen hows you? havent see you for a while.

Its moved again starting to get excited now hope it carry's on
HI NO HAVE TRIED TO FOCUS ON OTHER THINGS INSTEAD AS IT WAS SOOOO DEPRESSING
BUT IT DOES LOOK A BIT BETTER NOW
ARE YOU ALL READY FOR YOUR HOLS?
MAYBE WHEN YOU GET BACK WHO KNOWS?
TAKE CARE
Old Jun 26th 2008, 11:10 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Baby75
excellent news what about december
Im due the 1st of september have to say this is a great way to make a pregnancy fly by though LOL

2 months to go

The excitment is starting to build now i can see more CO's in November - 4 sleeps 'til the 1st July
Old Jun 26th 2008, 11:16 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mary1967
2 months to go

The excitement is starting to build now i can see more CO's in November - 4 sleeps 'til the 1st July
I know I'm really hoping it all happens very quick now the girl my DH spoke to at DIAC was very positive it wouldn't be very long as in September and still not having heard any thing

2 months and you know with my diabetes they will want to induce me and i don't want them to so we will have the extra two weeks in case

Old Jun 26th 2008, 11:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

excellent news what about december
Im due the 1st of september have to say this is a great way to make a pregnancy fly by though LOL
PMSL - I bet you even forget about the new baby sometimes with all that is going on. Hope your 2 year old feels better soon.

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
TAKE CARE
We have to stay positive. The end of Nov are getting COs and visas and the Augs are being granted again. I reckon all the Cos were off on a course somewhere and now it is so close to the end of June that they know they can issue all the visas they have pending. I hope there is a big rush on 1st July and they push through to the middle of Dec. (A girl can hope eh?)

2 months to go

The excitment is starting to build now i can see more CO's in November - 4 sleeps 'til the 1st July
Enjoy your hols Mary - you need them!! I'm excited again too. Hope you hear about your house soon too. EEEK! we might actially be going to do this enormous thing!
Old Jun 27th 2008, 3:59 am

Just booked myself in for the Manchester seminar on the 8th July..........anyone else going?
Old Jun 27th 2008, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
TAKE CARE
Don't blame you I've been the same, yeh off to Lanzarote a week on sunday nearly ready hoping we'll come back to loads of December case officers, fingers cross.

I expect I have a look whilst we are away won't be able to help myself
Old Jun 27th 2008, 8:00 am

Just read this on the November thread:

"the lady from DIAC confirmed that their departments had been undergoing internal checks/audits and that they were now complete and back to working normally again. I guess the internal checks was to do with counting up the quota for the end year."

My OH casually mentioned earlier that he can't remember if he said to our too good to be true viewer to come round on Saturday or Sunday:curse: And i thought i only had one more sleepless night!!!!

I dread to think what i'll be like when the visa comes through
Old Jun 27th 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

Just read this on the November thread:

My OH casually mentioned earlier that he can't remember if he said to our too good to be true viewer to come round on Saturday or Sunday:curse: And i thought i only had one more sleepless night!!!!

I dread to think what i'll be like when the visa comes through
Hi Mary,
What ever day the viewing happens I hope it all works out in your favor.
When you get the visa it'll be one of the best days of your life, knowing all that hard work and waiting has paid off.
Anne
Old Jun 27th 2008, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by Annehe28
Hi Mary,
What ever day the viewing happens I hope it all works out in your favor.
When you get the visa it'll be one of the best days of your life, knowing all that hard work and waiting has paid off.
Anne

Thanks for that - i must admit i'd got myself all ready for the viewing tomorrow and now it looks like it could be Sunday, if at all!!!!

I need them to turn up tomorrow so i can get a good nights SLEEP

Nic Think our mini-meet could be on Sunday the 6th July - not sure where, probably somewhere between St. Helens and Warrington. Just got to find out who can make it on that day before we sort out where to meet.

Vicky, Carolinemarie and JoanneG from the August thread are all keen to meet-up - I know it's right out of your way (ok, 5 hours give or take a few minutes!!!), but it would be great if you could make it.

Claire, what about you? Actually, the offers open to anyone who wants to come, just let me know.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that - i must admit i'd got myself all ready for the viewing tomorrow and now it looks like it could be Sunday, if at all!!!!

I need them to turn up tomorrow so i can get a good nights SLEEP

Nic Think our mini-meet could be on Sunday the 6th July - not sure where, probably somewhere between St. Helens and Warrington. Just got to find out who can make it on that day before we sort out where to meet.

Vicky, Carolinemarie and JoanneG from the August thread are all keen to meet-up - I know it's right out of your way (ok, 5 hours give or take a few minutes!!!), but it would be great if you could make it.

Claire, what about you? Actually, the offers open to anyone who wants to come, just let me know.

Fingers and toes crossed for you tomorrow Mary. I have a feeling that this will all work out. (Sending Ks if I can)

Blow - can't make the 6th as we have a Teddy bear's picnic - I kid you not. Organised by a friend in aid of cancer research so have to go. I'm sure you'll have a fab time - I promise we'll sort a date and a place!! Hopefully we will both have so much good news by then!
Old Jun 27th 2008, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just wanted to say;

Happy Birthday Niamh!
xxxxxxx

Your first one in Oz - have a wonderful day!

Old Jun 27th 2008, 8:15 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Just wanted to say;

Happy Birthday Niamh!
xxxxxxx

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/11.gif

Your first one in Oz - have a wonderful day!

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/10.gif
Ahh Thanks Nic how did you know
Old Jun 27th 2008, 9:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ahh Thanks Nic how did you know
That's a secret. LOL.

Hope that you had a great day and what are you doing on here?? You should be out celebrating. (Or is it midnight over there and you've already had a great day???)
Old Jun 28th 2008, 4:45 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIAMH (a little bird told me)
Old Jun 28th 2008, 4:47 am

Sent Mick over to ask the blokes mother whether he was viewing today or tomorrow and she said he wasn't bothering now........................

I've been practising my 'if looks could kill look' in the mirror for the next time i see him

Anyway, i'm off out to a friends house warming tonight, so one way or another i'll be sleeping tonight

Pity about the 6th July - at this rate we'll be meeting up in 2009 and i'm not talking about Oz

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.