Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

A 26th November applicant seems to have a CO! There is some movement - at last..!
Old Jun 25th 2008, 3:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Another November applicant has a visa! It's like the COs all came back from the training course and started work again. maybe the 1st July thing was a red herring?
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

ooooooooooooo its getting closer yipeeeeeeee
Old Jun 25th 2008, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Beccie
ooooooooooooo its getting closer yipeeeeeeee
at last ill look at it more positivley again now(god my spelling)
is the house still all systems go f/a
Old Jun 25th 2008, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
at last ill look at it more positivley again now(god my spelling)
is the house still all systems go f/a
Hi Karen - and beccie,

The house is still going through... as far as know anyway... nothing definate until the contracts are signed...
Old Jun 25th 2008, 7:39 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Nic keep positive it will go through

We rang and got through today and the girl said that we should know something in 6 to 8 weeks at the moment but to ring back after the first of July when the new system is running as that could all change she said we wont be waiting that long I think that good news any way the changes coming in to effect are only for online visas as well

so how is every one doing we were talking to family back home seems they are predicting a recession by Christmas. My friend works in a call center taking calls on broad band and they have reduced her hours so that is not good think we may have left at the right time any way
Old Jun 25th 2008, 8:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Baby75

We rang and got through today and the girl said that we should know something in 6 to 8 weeks at the moment but to ring back after the first of July when the new system is running as that could all change she said we wont be waiting that long I think that good news any way the changes coming in to effect are only for online visas as well

so how is every one doing we were talking to family back home seems they are predicting a recession by Christmas. My friend works in a call center taking calls on broad band and they have reduced her hours so that is not good think we may have left at the right time any way
BABY!!! Good to see you girl. How are you feeling is number 4 doing well?

I am staying as positive as I can - the person buying our house can't get another house like this which meets his needs and we are giving him a good deal. So it should go through.

Thanks for sharing the info from your phone call. You are an angel. I was working on 6-8 weeks too. I hope it happens sooner. So long as they don't stuff the new system up.....

I agree, the UK is heading for a recession - mainly because people are talking themselves into it. Silly idiots. We are very pleased to be leaving too.

I have some more good news - have put the last business property with a holiday company who will run it for us. I 'just' have to fully furnish and equip it in 3 weeks. Luckily some of our stuff can go in there - but not much. We will make a loss on it for a few years but hopefully in that time the property market will sort itself out. The other property is let out and I will leave it with a letting agent.

I love logging in and seeing your updates every morning - keep them coming.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rickinbrisbane
Hey all - I've just noticed on the BEUpdate page that someone who applied on 28th Nov got a CO today!

Are DIAC lurching back into life? Can it be true?!?

There are some movements!!!
Old Jun 25th 2008, 10:35 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

6 to 8 weeks That would be brilliant!

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok
Originally Posted by rickinbrisbane
Hey all - I've just noticed on the BEUpdate page that someone who applied on 28th Nov got a CO today!

Are DIAC lurching back into life? Can it be true?!?

There are some movements!!!
I bloody hope so!
Old Jun 25th 2008, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

tanveersattar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I am one of the Jan,08 applicants (paper based). The only method that i know to get the status is to send the email to [email protected] and wait for the automated reply to tell me that processing status, and according to that they are not moving up quickly specially for paper based applications. Any idea how else can i know my application status?

Thanks and Regards.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Hi Karen hows you? havent see you for a while.

Its moved again starting to get excited now hope it carry's on
Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:30 am

Originally Posted by tanveersattar
Hi All,

I am one of the Jan,08 applicants (paper based). The only method that i know to get the status is to send the email to [email protected] and wait for the automated reply to tell me that processing status, and according to that they are not moving up quickly specially for paper based applications. Any idea how else can i know my application status?

Thanks and Regards.

Don't know of any other way unless you used an agent?
Old Jun 26th 2008, 1:23 pm

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

tanveersettar, ild say that update email is going to change heaps in the next 2 to 3 weeks i never really believed it any way as people after those processing dates were getting co and visa's really think its just a standard email, may be try rining them after the first and see what they say

Nic we are all good my poor two year old is not the best high temperatures last night a bit out of sorts today so keeping a close eye on him. bump is great have a scan in about two weeks so cant wait for that. sounds like a good plan with renting ild do the same if i were you

hi Mary fingers crossed eh

just wondering if all goes well and we have our visa before i pop and my dh validates with a trip to NZ (i doubt ill be able to fly) so he will bring our pass ports with him so they can be stamped at least, ten we can calidate later will i be ok then im such a worry wart

hello to every one else
Old Jun 26th 2008, 10:30 pm

tanveersettar, ild say that update email is going to change heaps in the next 2 to 3 weeks i never really believed it any way as people after those processing dates were getting co and visa's really think its just a standard email, may be try rining them after the first and see what they say

Nic we are all good my poor two year old is not the best high temperatures last night a bit out of sorts today so keeping a close eye on him. bump is great have a scan in about two weeks so cant wait for that. sounds like a good plan with renting ild do the same if i were you

hi Mary fingers crossed eh

just wondering if all goes well and we have our visa before i pop and my dh validates with a trip to NZ (i doubt ill be able to fly) so he will bring our pass ports with him so they can be stamped at least, ten we can calidate later will i be ok then im such a worry wart

hello to every one else

More CO's in November

What's your due date Niamh?
Old Jun 26th 2008, 10:58 pm

Originally Posted by mary1967
More CO's in November

What's your due date Niamh?

excellent news what about december
Im due the 1st of september have to say this is a great way to make a pregnancy fly by though LOL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.