Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

January 08 Applicants

Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by mary1967
Sounds like you've had a hell of a day From what i've read, the Brissy centre is just for On Shore applications, all Off Shore pre and post July are still being processed in Adelaide. I can't see them getting rid of the 'experienced' staff in Adelaide, now that would cause chaos
Yes I have been up and down more than a tarts knickers....

Can't decide if it is a good or a bad thing.... I am just hoping there will be a huge swell of grants this week to get our confidence up.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

2 more grants on the Aug thread!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:53 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Yes I have been up and down more than a tarts knickers....

Can't decide if it is a good or a bad thing.... I am just hoping there will be a huge swell of grants this week to get our confidence up.
very good pml at the tarts knickers so was that 6 visa so far in all

hope we here soon
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

k974 will become famous soon enough

when you guys expecting to get case officers?
Old Jul 1st 2008, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Baby75
very good pml at the tarts knickers so was that 6 visa so far in all

hope we here soon
Morning / evening Niamh. I think there were 7 yesterday and 3 so far today. It is definately moving. Someone mentioned to me that it can take a few days for the grant email to get to you, so hopefully there are loads more in the pipeline.

Originally Posted by k974
when you guys expecting to get case officers?
Well, I'm the start of Jan so I hope to get a CO in about 4 weeks as the end of Nov are getting Cos now. Can't really tell though... I hope it is much fster than that now they have pulled their finger out and stopped fannying around.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Morning

Its moving well now then can't believe how many people are on here this early we must be desparate
Old Jul 1st 2008, 6:44 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning / evening Niamh.

Well, I'm the start of Jan so I hope to get a CO in about 4 weeks as the end of Nov are getting Cos now. Can't really tell though... I hope it is much fster than that now they have pulled their finger out and stopped fannying around.

The old stomach churning excitment has started again Just hope that they'll catch up pretty soon and I can start stressing about the house again
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Beccie
Morning

Its moving well now then can't believe how many people are on here this early we must be desparate
Yup - all desperate.

How are you doing Beccie??

The old stomach churning excitment has started again Just hope that they'll catch up pretty soon and I can start stressing about the house again
I feel like that too - awake at 4am wondering if I should check BE.

It's a wonderful process this isn't it... I'm sure we will all be looney by the time it's over.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:08 pm

One of the girls i'm meeting up with on Sunday has just got her visa on the August thread
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

One of the girls i'm meeting up with on Sunday has just got her visa on the August thread
Woohoo! Is that CarolineMaria? Will go and check now.. I have lost count of the visas now...
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 5:36 am

Woohoo! Is that CarolineMaria? Will go and check now.. I have lost count of the visas now...

YES!!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

YES!!!!
There are loads on there now!!
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

shahnoor is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mates.
As I am from Pakistan - Danger Zone they call it - We are not allowed to lodge online application which by the way is much faster then offshore paper based application.
It also takes maximum of 15 months.

Any idea why in some parts of the world like mine are not allowed to lodge online application while it is more convenient for them to process it.
We submite other documents online - Like IELTS result, new forms , status change etc. If they are acceptable, why not online applicaton????

Second question is regarding maximum time of 15 months - Danger Zone,
they have to process it in Australia so they shouldn't be concerned with the so called dangers in the zones.

This discremination is not understandable. Any thoughts - Any Idea ??

All the best to all other applications, cheeeeeers , good day.

Shahnoor
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:35 pm

Originally Posted by shahnoor
Hi Mates.
As I am from Pakistan - Danger Zone they call it - We are not allowed to lodge online application which by the way is much faster then offshore paper based application.
It also takes maximum of 15 months.

Any idea why in some parts of the world like mine are not allowed to lodge online application while it is more convenient for them to process it.
We submite other documents online - Like IELTS result, new forms , status change etc. If they are acceptable, why not online applicaton????

Second question is regarding maximum time of 15 months - Danger Zone,
they have to process it in Australia so they shouldn't be concerned with the so called dangers in the zones.

This discremination is not understandable. Any thoughts - Any Idea ??

All the best to all other applications, cheeeeeers , good day.

Shahnoor

I think they''re questions you should be asking the Australian immigration department - It does seem unfair that you've got to wait so much longer, but that's their immigration policy - maybe now that they've opened the Brisbane center up for On Shore applications things will speed up for everyone in Adelaide.

Good luck.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 1:40 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Hello all I thought I posted earlier but its not here well I cant see any way

so what is the score today so far and how is every one doing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.