Old Jul 3rd 2008, 10:24 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Great news!!! Congratulations!

Mary - bet you have one already hun!

Niamh - hiya babe - sorry I missed you.

Hi Nic,

Not so sure about that - i'm surprised the early December app's haven't heard anything unless they're about to go straight to grant - I feel more like a January app anyway
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
Hi Nic,

Not so sure about that - i'm surprised the early December app's haven't heard anything unless they're about to go straight to grant - I feel more like a January app anyway
You're one of us hun. xxxx

I wouldn't be surprised if a few decs went straight to grant soon as they have mainly been frontloaded. Just got to get that backlog cleared and away you'll go!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 12:31 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

hi Nic

Craig thats great about a CO hope for us all Ild say a lot of the visa will go straight to grant as well now

cant wait to see more happening now feels like we are actually getting some were now
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 6:55 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fly Away
You're one of us hun. xxxx

Originally Posted by Baby75
hi Nic

Craig thats great about a CO hope for us all Ild say a lot of the visa will go straight to grant as well now

cant wait to see more happening now feels like we are actually getting some were now

I really hope so, this waiting is killing me - there's so much to do before we can go and yet without the visa we can't put any plans into action:curse:
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

hi Nic

Hiya Niamh - yes it feels like we might get our visas one day now. There was a 22nd Nov grant this morning. That's only 6 weeks before me. I can wait 6 weeks!

I really hope so, this waiting is killing me - there's so much to do before we can go and yet without the visa we can't put any plans into action:curse:
Too true. We have taken a leap of faith with the house. Hope to God it comes through now. I would like to book flights and accomodation for next Feb, but I can't...
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:21 pm

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

I know I think some times we are mad coming all this way me pregnant and waiting on a visa so hopefully we will here something soon and make it all worth while but either way we hadn't that much to lose by coming

it cant be much longer Mary so don't worry you have to here soon to any day now eh

Hi Nic how is every thing going for you
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:48 pm

hey good news rickinbrisbane got a co today he is in the same boat as us on a tourist visa but looks to be like the first December with a co yea we are really getting some were now
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know I think some times we are mad coming all this way me pregnant and waiting on a visa so hopefully we will here something soon and make it all worth while but either way we hadn't that much to lose by coming

it cant be much longer Mary so don't worry you have to here soon to any day now eh

Hi Nic how is every thing going for you
Everything is OK for at the Moment thanks Niamh - just trying to sort out my holiday rental to leave behind. EEEK. I have 3 weeks to furnish and equip it.

hey good news rickinbrisbane got a co today he is in the same boat as us on a tourist visa but looks to be like the first December with a co yea we are really getting some were now
I just saw that - great news - hopefully yous will come through soon too. As you say, you have taken an even bigger leap of faith! It will come good though and as soon as you get it, you will be able to get OH a job and your rental and be sorted while the rest of us are only just starting the process.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:03 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Hi Niamh!! Great news indeed! I do hope this means thing will be moving along a little faster. I really would rather go on 175 than ETA anyway.

Oh, please, please just work hard you CO's!!

And look forward to meeting you soon =) Only 5weeks before we leave

Kati
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
Hi Niamh!! Great news indeed! I do hope this means thing will be moving along a little faster. I really would rather go on 175 than ETA anyway.

Oh, please, please just work hard you CO's!!

And look forward to meeting you soon =) Only 5weeks before we leave

Kati

Nic you will get there if any one can do that you can you go girl

Kati how you doing its looking so good now isn't it and if you can have your PR before you come over even better and Ill be very nearly ready to pop when i meet you
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

lynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the rough

well done craig there is hope yet then,,,

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 9:44 pm

another co for December im getting excited now my self cant believe that something is happening at last great

were is every one then have my internet access sorted and nobody around your not allowed to work you know
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

another co for December im getting excited now my self cant believe that something is happening at last great

were is every one then have my internet access sorted and nobody around your not allowed to work you know
Hi Baby,
Some of us are around, but unfortunately some of us have to work. Glad to hear your settling in nicely. Great news that another CO for Dec lot has come. Maybe by the end of the month they'll be on us lot. Fingers crossed.

Anne
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 10:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm here for a minute then I'm off out!!

Good news about your internet connection! hard to believe you are in Oz and still chatting to us.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by Annehe28
Hi Baby,
Some of us are around, but unfortunately some of us have to work. Glad to hear your settling in nicely. Great news that another CO for Dec lot has come. Maybe by the end of the month they'll be on us lot. Fingers crossed.

Anne
Hi Anne it is alright and may be our wait will not be to much longer the end of the month wold be great to here something

its 8 in the evening here sitting here chilling well trying to with 3 wild kids not easy you will have to keep tabs on the visa and co today say ill be singing off soon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.