Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Hi mary hope that you are ok now dont let them get to you we are all in the same boat all just playing the waiting game
Hi baby how are hope ? you are not still not sore anymore taking it easy i hope well as much as can be expected
Hi flyaway how are you ? wouldnt that be nice just one day to wake up to an email to say visa granted in April (if only) perhaps end off May no need to hear from CO
Kate
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimandkate
Hi mary hope that you are ok now dont let them get to you we are all in the same boat all just playing the waiting game
Hi baby how are hope ? you are not still not sore anymore taking it easy i hope well as much as can be expected
Hi flyaway how are you ? wouldnt that be nice just one day to wake up to an email to say visa granted in April (if only) perhaps end off May no need to hear from CO
Kate
Hi Kate, I'm good, just getting impatient now. I will be worse if I sell my house though!! All my family are in Oz, so it has been my life time dream to get out there and now it seems so close I could almost touch it....

How about you? Doing OK?
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:38 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Kate
Hi Kate
Im good not as sore today bit hormonal earlier but all good now

Well we can live in hope it's moving forward any way and with the extra man power on board in Diac they should get to us soon we will know it our turn when Mary get hers plus we have to remember no hols now Christmas and easter are over

if we did get visa in May will you still be going in August Kate or would you go sooner oh and why perth cant temp you to the sunshine coast then

very bold aren't I
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:01 pm

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

were is every one today or am i really sad with nothing better to do

Think its 4 Visa grants on the August thread they are working over time In Diac any body know of any one else on the other thread get any good news yet
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Baby75
were is every one today or am i really sad with nothing better to do

Think its 4 Visa grants on the August thread they are working over time In Diac any body know of any one else on the other thread get any good news yet
Ducks covered a waves good afternoon to fellow visa applicants
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:26 pm

Originally Posted by TMRE
Ducks covered a waves good afternoon to fellow visa applicants

waves back at you
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:39 pm

hello me again

Well have been on the August thread and they are all very happy think we have all come to the conclusion we are like one big mad family who have tiffs and work it out
Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

hello me again

Well have been on the August thread and they are all very happy think we have all come to the conclusion we are like one big mad family who have tiffs and work it out
Glad that it is all sorted and 4 grants in one day - that's fantastic! I hope they get that many everyday and the backlog will soon be cleared.

I've been out to the PO to post my Ebay sales. DD then promptly spent half the money she had made selling old toys on nintendo games - at least they are easy to carry....
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:08 am
Just Joined

imminentnow is an unknown quantity at this point

Wishing you all the best!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:24 am

Originally Posted by imminentnow
Wishing you all the best!
Thanks and you too
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:33 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Glad that it is all sorted and 4 grants in one day - that's fantastic! I hope they get that many everyday and the backlog will soon be cleared.

I've been out to the PO to post my Ebay sales. DD then promptly spent half the money she had made selling old toys on nintendo games - at least they are easy to carry....
one on the November thread so thats 5 free co now to get through the rest

well at least they wont weigh much ild probably do the same my self
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

one on the November thread so thats 5 free co now to get through the rest

well at least they wont weigh much ild probably do the same my self
SOOOO pleased the DIAC got in extra staff. I was pretty sure if they had official turnaround times, that having a backlog like that which could take 6 months to clear would start alarm bells ringing as ech Dept is funded via it's performance indicators. So at the end of the year, a sheet saying 100,000 visas issued, 40,000 not within stated processing time. Would look pretty bad. There would be questions asked as to why the departmental head wasn't doing something about it. Hopefully it has been in hand for a while and they have been training people.

Please let every day be like today!! 5 grants a day please!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:07 am

SOOOO pleased the DIAC got in extra staff. I was pretty sure if they had official turnaround times, that having a backlog like that which could take 6 months to clear would start alarm bells ringing as ech Dept is funded via it's performance indicators. So at the end of the year, a sheet saying 100,000 visas issued, 40,000 not within stated processing time. Would look pretty bad. There would be questions asked as to why the departmental head wasn't doing something about it. Hopefully it has been in hand for a while and they have been training people.

Yea that would be great hope there after all
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Hi Kate

Well we can live in hope it's moving forward any way and with the extra man power on board in Diac they should get to us soon we will know it our turn when Mary get hers plus we have to remember no hols now Christmas and easter are over

if we did get visa in May will you still be going in August Kate or would you go sooner oh and why perth cant temp you to the sunshine coast then

very bold aren't I
Hi everyone great that they are moving on
I dont really know why we picked Perth but just decided last xmas and then we took a holiday this time last year and really loved it I know that it is different when on holiday so just hoping that it will work out but if it is not for us we will try another part but we do hope that we all settle and everything goes well
If my visa a comes earlu we will try and get there asp
Kate
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:52 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kate

if we did get visa in May will you still be going in August Kate or would you go sooner oh and why perth cant temp you to the sunshine coast then :thumbsup
very bold aren't I
When i get mine

Wouldn't that be wonderful, we'll be there by June at this rate house sale, maybe not

Hi everyone great that they are moving on I dont really know why we picked Perth but just decided last xmas and then we took a holiday this time last year and really loved it I know that it is different when on holiday so just hoping that it will work out but if it is not for us we will try another part but we do hope that we all settle and everything goes well
If my visa a comes earlu we will try and get there asp
Kate
We're going to Perth as well, although i wasn't sure for ages, couldn't decide between Adelaide and Perth, but then one day I just decided on Perth. Hope it's the right choice!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.