Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old Apr 10th 2008, 5:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by Baby75
oh boy ive stopped getting sick still feel sick and heave in the mornings but managing to not get sick not fair is it at least a nice little baby at the end of it helps

no I didn't thats two for august so 9 all together now not bad at all

9 co free to get through the rest
Hope you feel better soon. It sounds like you are improving.

Ok so that's

So week commencing 7.4.08 - 9 grants, (6 August, 2 October, 1 November.)

I bet they grant all the Augusts they can and the rest get COs. Any CO's left over will deal with Onliners!!!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Beccie
OMG Yipeeeeeeee O/h's med's finalised this morning (they must be working Saturdays Bless them) Thank God I was so worried
hi beccie really pleased for you
just got back off holiday to get letter from exray doc im a B not looking good (lung) and no one around to help all closed will try tomorrow
karen
Old Apr 10th 2008, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
just got back off holiday to get letter from exray doc im a B not looking good (lung) and no one around to help all closed will try tomorrow
karen
Try not to panic Karen. if you can run marathons, then there isn't much wrong with your lungs!! I have read about people graded B because they had ribs which had moved due to pregnancy or accidents and healed injuries etc. It just means it can not just be signed off, but a qualified person must sign them off. It takes about 3 days longer that's all. Ring the Dr tomorrow and ask what the problem is. I'm sure it's something and nothing.

Big ((((((hug)))))) hun, try not to worry too much.

Hope you had a nice holiday though.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Try not to panic Karen. if you can run marathons, then there isn't much wrong with your lungs!! I have read about people graded B because they had ribs which had moved due to pregnancy or accidents and healed injuries etc. It just means it can not just be signed off, but a qualified person must sign them off. It takes about 3 days longer that's all. Ring the Dr tomorrow and ask what the problem is. I'm sure it's something and nothing.

Big ((((((hug)))))) hun, try not to worry too much.

Hope you had a nice holiday though.
AGH thanks F/A had a good holiday but now wishing id tracked meds
trouble is the writing is soooo bad have worked out (with the computers help) it says band of opacity in right lung base medically probably ?? an area of atelectasis !!!!!!!! so am now going to have large bottles of wine as am now imagining all sorts
thanks again ill report back tomorrow
Old Apr 10th 2008, 5:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AGH thanks F/A had a good holiday but now wishing id tracked meds
trouble is the writing is soooo bad have worked out (with the computers help) it says band of opacity in right lung base medically probably ?? an area of atelectasis !!!!!!!! so am now going to have large bottles of wine as am now imagining all sorts
thanks again ill report back tomorrow
Sorry hun, try not to worry - if it was serious they would have referred you for medical help immediately. If they thought you would fail, they would have told you. I don't know what the medical terms are..... But how did you get your report? Ours was sealed up by the panel Dr???
Old Apr 10th 2008, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry hun, try not to worry - if it was serious they would have referred you for medical help immediately. If they thought you would fail, they would have told you. I don't know what the medical terms are..... But how did you get your report? Ours was sealed up by the panel Dr???
It was a letter from pannel doc telling me to take this copy to my doc
but just checked answer phone messages and pannel doc left a message telling me to get a follow up as oz high commision will want one but that it might be a infection(only ran 13.5 miles 2 days befre who says exercise is good for you???

thanks again
Old Apr 10th 2008, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

but just checked answer phone messages and pannel doc left a message telling me to get a follow up as oz high commision will want one but that it might be a infection(only ran 13.5 miles 2 days befre who says exercise is good for you???

thanks again
My OH was referred due to a chest infection too - but it didn't show up on the xray. The panel Dr wouldn't sign the meds until he had been treated. Hope this is the same for you. What a bummer that you didn't get the message sooner.

Fingers crossed it all works out and is something and nothing.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 6:30 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fly Away, bet you're beginning to regret this meet up on the 17th I've not got a clue about M6/M5 area, but if you want, i'll have a look and see what i can find?
Old Apr 10th 2008, 6:31 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

We had to go back because they'd found a shadow on one of my OH's lungs Turned out to be nothing, but we were seriously crapping ourselves.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mary1967
Fly Away, bet you're beginning to regret this meet up on the 17th I've not got a clue about M6/M5 area, but if you want, i'll have a look and see what i can find?
Not regretting it - just stuck on a venue! As someone who was brought up in the West Midlands, I know what a dump it is. Feel free to check out anything! I have been looking at the map trying to work out an alternative that is easy for us both to get to.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

karen
Hi Karen, did you have a lovely holiday?

God you must be worried sick but keep positive both me and o/h were B's and his took 5 days longer than mine. Good luck tomorrow and finger and toes crossed all will be ok
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Not regretting it - just stuck on a venue! As someone who was brought up in the West Midlands, I know what a dump it is. Feel free to check out anything! I have been looking at the map trying to work out an alternative that is easy for us both to get to.
I'm going up there tomorrow wil keep an eye out for you I go M40 M42 M5 to droitwich near Worcester if thats any good!!

You could always meet at Cadbury's World now there's a plan can I come too
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Beccie
I'm going up there tomorrow wil keep an eye out for you I go M40 M42 M5 to droitwich near Worcester if thats any good!!

You could always meet at Cadbury's World now there's a plan can I come too
LOL - we are going there on Saturday as DD has always wanted to go. I will have to have a nose round.

What are you doing up there Beccie???
Old Apr 10th 2008, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

LOL - we are going there on Saturday as DD has always wanted to go. I will have to have a nose round.

What are you doing up there Beccie???
I go up there at least once per week one of the sites I cover is their, got a meeting today at 12.30pm so leaving at 9am

Things seem to be moving on the visa front then I see your all counting the numbers per week!! Looks like this week could be a record then
Old Apr 10th 2008, 7:03 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

thanks again

Good luck sorting out the meds to day and ild say it will all be grand they love writing all the doctor talk probably means something really simple

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.