Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:35 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by Baby75
good idea Ild say the December and February lot might be interested
Ild go only Im to far but no worries you can tell me all about it

If it wasn't for that baby bump and your ticket to ride in June (i'm sooooooo jealous) i'd be saying just jump on the plane and fly over with Mairead and Knockoff Nige Now there's a thought, maybe Nige can put me and Fly Away up and we can all meet up in Dublin!!!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Let's all pray for a good movement on the processing dates tomorrow!!

Just asked him - he thinks he won't have anything on. All down to complex football calculations... so it's probably yes!! Although Sunday is probably the best bet!

If we put it on Dec/ Jan /Feb / threads and I'll put it on WPHS, (where I spend my life...) and you put it on your threads. I organise the Wales meets, so don't really want to get involved in more complex organising, but lo key is fine.

I don't really know the area very well round the M5/M6 juncion either. I'll have to do some research...

Sunday the 18th May sounds good, low key is fine with me to, bit shy

If you don't mind finding somewhere to meet, i'll post on the Dec/Jan/Feb threads when we've got a time and place.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
If it wasn't for that baby bump and your ticket to ride in June (i'm sooooooo jealous) i'd be saying just jump on the plane and fly over with Mairead and Knockoff Nige Now there's a thought, maybe Nige can put me and Fly Away up and we can all meet up in Dublin!!!!!!
Blinkin heck - don't think my liver could stand it... Think you can fly from Cardiff to Dublin...

Sunday the 18th May sounds good, low key is fine with me to, bit shy

If you don't mind finding somewhere to meet, i'll post on the Dec/Jan/Feb threads when we've got a time and place.
Ahh, bless, my OH is really shy. I make up for him! I'll have a look on maps etc to see what there is. Pretty crumby area there mind you...
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:56 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

ill be there is spirit

Is Mairead heading over has to be more of us Irish about and normally if there is a session on we are so there don't think the baby could handle it plus you'ld all prob kill my dh he'ld talk to any one and talk and talks love him for it though !

hey a Dublin Meet is a good idea though
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

I know great isn't it by rights then December should be getting CO's this month

If they do then it is looking really good for us
when we went to the docs for medicals he said that he had been very quiet in dec and Jan we got ours done in feb and he is a docs who opens on a sat so he should have been really busy so hope that they just fly right through them and straight to us lot wouldnt that be great : hope you all have a for us when you are there Im with you baby will be thinking of them all and getting to chat all about oz to someone who really knows what we are going through oh well looks like it will just be us two to keep other company and updating this thread Kate
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

ill be there is spirit :

Is Mairead heading over has to be more of us Irish about and normally if there is a session on we are so there don't think the baby could handle it plus you'ld all prob kill my dh he'ld talk to any one and talk and talks love him for it though !

hey a Dublin Meet is a good idea though
Originally Posted by jimandkate
when we went to the docs for medicals he said that he had been very quiet in dec and Jan we got ours done in feb and he is a docs who opens on a sat so he should have been really busy so hope that they just fly right through them and straight to us lot wouldnt that be great : hope you all have a for us when you are there Im with you baby will be thinking of them all ::and getting to chat all about oz to someone who really knows what we are going through oh well looks like it will just be us two to keep other company and updating this thread Kate
Yes Dec and Jan were really quiet on here too - lets hope the DIAC fly through the applications!

Honestly - check out the meet ups thread and get involved. If there is nothing in your area, then post a thread asking if anyone is interested. Or come to Brum on the 18th!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:12 am

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

when we went to the docs for medicals he said that he had been very quiet in dec and Jan we got ours done in feb and he is a docs who opens on a sat so he should have been really busy so hope that they just fly right through them and straight to us lot wouldnt that be great : hope you all have a for us when you are there Im with you baby will be thinking of them all and getting to chat all about oz to someone who really knows what we are going through oh well looks like it will just be us two to keep other company and updating this thread Kate

Another lovely girl from Glasgow yep just be us but I know we could always get cut out card board pictures of us we will want all the gossip
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:36 pm

Good morning every one its so cold

Well the processing has moved 2 days some one posted it on the November thread hope it speed up a little

how is every one doing I have managed to pull a muscle in my thigh slipped on the stairs yesterday it is killing me so stiff hope it doesn't last long i have the pregnancy wobble now

moan over
Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Good morning every one its so cold

Well the processing has moved 2 days some one posted it on the November thread hope it speed up a little

how is every one doing I have managed to pull a muscle in my thigh slipped on the stairs yesterday it is killing me so stiff hope it doesn't last long i have the pregnancy wobble now

moan over
baby hope its not to sore I took the boys bowling yesterday omg am I suffering now sore arms etc (using mussels that havent been used for a while) It is really cold today sitting just about 8 deg but at least we dont have any snow well we are sot playing tomorrow then the pics on thursday then friends round on friday then thank god it will be sat so i can let there dad keep them busy for a while OMG my 2 have so much energy and trying to get to the computer to see what is going on is to put the ps2 on and let them play that for a while so that I can get my daily fix of EP yes it is that bad and its only tuesday talk soon Kate
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:02 am

baby hope its not to sore I took the boys bowling yesterday omg am I suffering now sore arms etc (using mussels that havent been used for a while) It is really cold today sitting just about 8 deg but at least we dont have any snow well we are sot playing tomorrow then the pics on thursday then friends round on friday then thank god it will be sat so i can let there dad keep them busy for a while OMG my 2 have so much energy and trying to get to the computer to see what is going on is to put the ps2 on and let them play that for a while so that I can get my daily fix of EP yes it is that bad and its only tuesday talk soon Kate
Its not to bad now sore when i move but bearable a nice bath should sort it

Are your boys off school mine are just home and getting some tv time before home work keeps them nice and quite even my two year old great for a little while peace

its not to cold just wet soon ill have a bit of sun
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:18 am

Just been reading the August thread and i'm really surprised at how many haven't requested police checks or frontloaded medicals You'd have thought they'd frontload everthing to speed it up
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just been reading the August thread and i'm really surprised at how many haven't requested police checks or frontloaded medicals You'd have thought they'd frontload everthing to speed it up
It's the 'paper way'. Wait until you're asked for stuff as it takes so long to process. Online is designed to streamline the process - which is why they ask for PCCs and Meds upfront. It's only supposed to take 4 months from start to finish. Doubt we will be that lucky though - due to all the Aug backlog. Mind you our ACs took 5 months, so this doesn't even feel like a wait yet!

Was disappointed that the processing only moved 2 poxy days this morning. What are they doing?????
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:27 am

It's the 'paper way'. Wait until you're asked for stuff as it takes so long to process. Online is designed to streamline the process - which is why they ask for PCCs and Meds upfront. It's only supposed to take 4 months from start to finish. Doubt we will be that lucky though - due to all the Aug backlog. Mind you our ACs took 5 months, so this doesn't even feel like a wait yet!

Was disappointed that the processing only moved 2 poxy days this morning. What are they doing?????

I know, was a bit gutted myself, still, at least it moved!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Thats the sort of time limit we were seing when we first applied some even got theres in 3 months so I think that we just got our hopes up

Snap thats what we thought hope it will all of a sudden just change to december then the next week Hey Jan (if only)

I know, was a bit gutted myself, still, at least it moved!
Its not to bad now sore when i move but bearable a nice bath should sort it

Are your boys off school mine are just home and getting some tv time before home work keeps them nice and quite even my two year old great for a little while peace

its not to cold just wet soon ill have a bit of sun
Yep out 2 are of and now they are fighting because the other one is better than them they start off all nice and 10 min they are pushing and pulling at each other will do the shopping later when oh comes back as they cost me a fortune (can we have this and that and that) if you know what i mean (love the really) they just make me sometimes
yes a nice hot bath will sort you out a couple of candles door closed and a good book (in my dreams) talk soon Kate
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:46 am

Yep I though that my self but they only have got full acknowledgments now so wouldn't that mean TRN number only now dont envy the wait they are doing

Fly Away dont worry that backlog has been there for a while and it hasn't really slowed much down and they are getting co now so thats good ,

I was disappointed on the two day movement but when i checked the time lines it isn't relevant as some of the Novembers are getting visa grants all ready so its moving in he right direction forward

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.