Irrational Hatreds

Old Jul 30th 2010, 1:14 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irrational Hatreds

Originally Posted by DeadVim
So I really want to be Phil 'kin Collins living in France watching Titanic every night?

I beg to differ, I think you rubbish people because they are odious twots, that is what hatred is for. Love needs an opposite, it don't work otherwise.

If you can't truely despise something or someone without having to be psycho-'kin-analysed and have the roots of this hatred traced back to your 'kin mother by some know-nothing cardigan wearing twit with their own sordid issues kept well underwraps ... or something ... then where is the fun in life?

Latent issues? Me?
'kin right on brother!
Old Jul 30th 2010, 1:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

So I really want to be Phil 'kin Collins living in France watching Titanic every night?

I beg to differ, I think you rubbish people because they are odious twots, that is what hatred is for. Love needs an opposite, it don't work otherwise.

If you can't truely despise something or someone without having to be psycho-'kin-analysed and have the roots of this hatred traced back to your 'kin mother by some know-nothing cardigan wearing twit with their own sordid issues kept well underwraps ... or something ... then where is the fun in life?

Latent issues? Me?
I take exception to the use of the word twit . . . twat would've been more appropriate . . .
Old Jul 30th 2010, 1:27 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
I take exception to the use of the word twit . . . twat would've been more appropriate . . .
You are right, of course, I apologise for a needless self-censorship in the previous post, it was completely uncalled for and if I have offended anyone I am truly sorry.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 1:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Latent issues? Me?
Hope you are not referring to me. For one thing I have never owned a cardigan. Where is the pyscho-analysis. The French just get on with their own thing - always have done just like I do...and their women are mostly attractive..

I think plenty of people are ****** and wonder what went wrong with them. Provides a useful escape valve. There is a *****wit woman on the train with her shoes off - treating the place like her living room. Needs shooting.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 1:54 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Hope you are not referring to me. For one thing I have never owned a cardigan. Where is the pyscho-analysis. The French just get on with their own thing - always have done just like I do...and their women are mostly attractive.. but also hairy
slight edit required
Old Jul 30th 2010, 2:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
slight edit required
I believe you would know more about this than many of us! More detail not forthcoming as I do not wish to offend with sordid details....but can supply on request..
Old Jul 30th 2010, 3:05 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you are not referring to me. For one thing I have never owned a cardigan. Where is the pyscho-analysis. The French just get on with their own thing - always have done just like I do...and their women are mostly attractive..

I think plenty of people are ****** and wonder what went wrong with them. Provides a useful escape valve. There is a *****wit woman on the train with her shoes off - treating the place like her living room. Needs shooting.
I wasn't having a go at you and yes, the women do seem, from afar, to be more than averagely attractive but then I cannot warm to a bunch of feckless lazy cheese-eating no-spine garlic munchers.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 3:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I wasn't having a go at you and yes, the women do seem, from afar, to be more than averagely attractive but then I cannot warm to a bunch of feckless lazy cheese-eating no-spine garlic munchers.
Well I could barely conceal the fact my blood was boilling. I looked around the carriage - (late in this morning) and hunted for a person that I could pick on just so that I could mount an internet defence.

I do (personally) find the French fascinating but I think their soldiers* - and cars universally shite.

*Apart from Bernie's mob.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 3:30 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Well I could barely conceal the fact my blood was boilling. I looked around the carriage - (late in this morning) and hunted for a person that I could pick on just so that I could mount an internet defence.

I do (personally) find the French fascinating but I think their soldiers* - and cars universally shite.

Their language is pretty too.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 3:36 am
Mostly Harmless

Ah, the cars .... I have happy memories of going down to Le Mans in a Citroen AX GT ... I quite liked that car (not mine). Someone deliberately side-swiped it in Gillingham, it was that kind of place.

Then I had a Peugeot 309 GTi which I modified until it would not work any more ... the flames out the exhaust were fun (for a short time). Spent many thousands, got none back, crazy days.

I then had a Renault 21 Turbo, which saved my life due to the fact it was unexpectedly built like a (non-French) tank as I rolled it into a power pole at high speed and enjoyed a brief and exciting trip onto the roof and thence crawled out of the tailgate bruised by otherwise unharmed.

You would think that would mark the end of The Boy Racer Years but no, I bought another 21 Turbo ... which was a bag'o'shite.

Then I bought an MX-5, which I loved but turned me into a hairdresser called Julian for a brief period of time.

What French car would I buy today? Oh ... I'd tool around in a mint black DS

I'd forgotten this thread ... maybe I had the 21s in the wrong order ... http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...bo#post5283671

Last edited by DeadVim; Jul 30th 2010 at 3:39 am.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 3:38 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LouiseR
Their language is pretty too.
...but the women are exceptionally hairy

Old Jul 30th 2010, 3:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, the cars .... I have happy memories of going down to Le Mans in a Citroen AX GT ... I quite liked that car (not mine). Someone deliberately side-swiped it in Gillingham, it was that kind of place.

Then I had a Peugeot 309 GTi which I modified until it would not work any more ... the flames out the exhaust were fun (for a short time). Spent many thousands, got none back, crazy days.

I then had a Renault 21 Turbo, which saved my life due to the fact it was unexpectedly built like a (non-French) tank as I rolled it into a power pole at high speed and enjoyed a brief and exciting trip onto the roof and thence crawled out of the tailgate bruised by otherwise unharmed.

You would think that would mark the end of The Boy Racer Years but no, I bought another 21 Turbo ... which was a bag'o'shite.

Then I bought an MX-5, which I loved but turned me into a hairdresser called Julian for a brief period of time.

What French car would I buy today? Oh ... I'd tool around in a mint black DS
I'd have one of these babies . . .

Old Jul 30th 2010, 3:42 am
Mostly Harmless

I'd have one of these babies . . .
Swoopy, classy
Old Jul 30th 2010, 3:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bastards who post massive photos while I'm on dial-up speeds . . .
Old Jul 30th 2010, 3:50 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Bastards who post massive photos while I'm on dial-up speeds . . .
Self loathing nutters masquerading as Greek slaves leaders.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.