Irrational Hatreds

Old Aug 5th 2010, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Irrational Hatreds

Sorry but I am not sure what I think is worse, him wanting it or you letting him!!!

Originally Posted by moonpig
My ex used to suck my toes, I think he had a bit of a foot fetish!
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Shot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really nice

People who call IT support and say it does not work.... its like WTF ??? what does not work ????

people asking you do something at 4.55 just as your able to walk out the office...

guys wearing jeans, trackers... so low that you can see their boxers covering the arse..... personally i think they gay and waiting to get it up the rear.... only reason i think of that one....

drivers who don’t know who to give way to on a roundabout.

the Boss's PA..... would love to punch her in the face.... the CEO who swears and acts like a dick cos he thinks he's cool.....

the office tart who thinks she all "it"

the bitch up stairs in the office who tells me how i should try and do a windows update to stop a pc crashing.... but she dont know her arse from her elbow.

when someone asks me if i could fix their computer on the weekend.... ...

when someone puts in two sugars instead of one in a coffee.... why ask me how many i want when you’re going to put two in any way !.......

my boss.....
ask me for a plan and then says no..... we will do it his way...what’s the point in asking me.....
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:02 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shot81
People who call IT support and say it does not work.... its like WTF ??? what does not work ????

people asking you do something at 4.55 just as your able to walk out the office...

guys wearing jeans, trackers... so low that you can see their boxers covering the arse..... personally i think they gay and waiting to get it up the rear.... only reason i think of that one....

the Boss's PA..... would love to punch her in the face.... the CEO who swears and acts like a dick cos he thinks he's cool.....

the bitch up stairs in the office who tells me how i should try and do a windows update to stop a pc crashing.... but she dont know her arse from her elbow.

when someone puts in two sugars instead of one in a coffee.... why ask me how many i want when you’re going to put two in any way !.......

my boss.....
ask me for a plan and then says no..... we will do it his way...what’s the point in asking me.....
Have you considered anger management therapy?
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

Shot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Have you considered anger management therapy?
lol lol thats what my wife says toooo ! thats just the start of it.....................

more to come....!
Old Aug 7th 2010, 4:38 am
BE Enthusiast

JoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Shot81

my boss.....
You should write a sitcom about your workplace! Your experiences are a good advertisement for retirement.
Old Aug 7th 2010, 4:39 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
.. mines is Russell Brand

Nothing but a scruffy minger - oh and his bloody bint, they are perfect together.
I don't like him either. My 12 year old is besotted with him and has his picture all over her room! I hope to god that isn't indicative of her general taste in men otherwise I am going buying myself a shotgun!!
Old Aug 7th 2010, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

JoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to all

All the different ways of saying someone has died, rather than just saying - they've died.

They've passed over, passed on, passed, gone to a better place, been taken before their time....the list goes on. People die. Simple.
Old Aug 7th 2010, 5:49 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoanL
All the different ways of saying someone has died, rather than just saying - they've died.

They've passed over, passed on, passed, gone to a better place, been taken before their time....the list goes on. People die. Simple.
Karked it!!!
Old Aug 7th 2010, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Actually I don't mind the funny/rude/irreverend ones like karked it and kicked the bucket. It is the sanctimonious expressions, or those implying they are somewhere else, not dead, that I hate.

But - I do have an irrational hatred of sanctimonious people too.

(but perhaps it is an entirely rational hatred....)
Old Aug 7th 2010, 9:58 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

been taken before their time.....
That one really bugs me because they obviously haven't 'been taken before their time' or they wouldn't be dead.

I'm with you on this one. Why saying someone has passed is easier than someone has died is beyond me.

But - I do have an irrational hatred of sanctimonious people too.

(but perhaps it is an entirely rational hatred....)
Totally rational. They need a slap in my opinion.
Old Aug 7th 2010, 12:18 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Totally rational. They need a slap in my opinion.
Did they blow in your mouth?
Old Aug 7th 2010, 1:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Did they blow in your mouth?
It's just dirty
Old Aug 9th 2010, 12:05 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

I have just thought of a really irrational hatred that I have....of Salad Cream bottles! - The stuff is SO thick and the bottles SO narrow- you can never get the sodding stuff out and its nigh-on impossible to scrape it out either, Why dont they put it in a sensible container?...
Old Aug 9th 2010, 12:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by squeezzii
I have just thought of a really irrational hatred that I have....of Salad Cream bottles! - The stuff is SO thick and the bottles SO narrow- you can never get the sodding stuff out and its nigh-on impossible to scrape it out either, Why dont they put it in a sensible container?...
Ditto Nutella jars. Oh and the husband says Spam tins. He eats it I don't - I have an irrational hatred of it but apparently they still have the stupid key and slit your wrists razor edges.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 12:34 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto Nutella jars.
Nuke it in the microwave for a few seconds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.