Irrational Hatreds

Old Aug 9th 2010, 2:36 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irrational Hatreds

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yeah right, nearly as high on my hate list as dentists and lettuce salesmen
Dentists
Old Aug 9th 2010, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Shot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really nice

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
So.....you're a loser all round then aren't you mate
i know tell me about it
in the process of saving for a little dealing pot of 5k!
once i have that will hit the markets and see what i can do, but sort of missed the boat for the big ones.... only if i had got Rockhopper and a few others.... i sometimes dont like being married.... thinking of Blinkx... on the AIM

there's always a excuse....
this time round it was.... saving to move to OZ....
next one will be...
saving for a house... baby...baby things.... college......

sorry for the random topic...

im finding this very therapeutic lol
Old Aug 9th 2010, 2:46 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shot81
.......sorry for the random topic...

im finding this very therapeutic lol
That's OK mate. You IT guys are used to talking to computers,Ipods, Iphones, fridges, freezers, cookers

You do realise this is a real person at this end though don't ya mate and I can see what you're doing right now

stop it, that's rude. And totally unnecessary
Old Aug 9th 2010, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Shot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really niceShot81 is just really nice

talking to computers,Ipods, Iphones, fridges, freezers, cookers
:
Nahhhh thats what you "users" do when its not working and we (IT) guys just look at you and think WTF...is this dude talking to his computer for ??? does he know that does not turn it on
PUSH THE BUTTON man PUSH THE BUTTON
Old Aug 9th 2010, 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by Shot81
Nahhhh thats what you "users" do when its not working and we (IT) guys just look at you and think WTF...is this dude talking to his computer for ??? does he know that does not turn it on
PUSH THE BUTTON man PUSH THE BUTTON
push the freakin button, that's your answer to everything

Switch it on, switch it off
Old Aug 9th 2010, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

LisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to all

....Tim Bailey; he's a weather man on newtwork ten in NSW for anyone who doesn't know. I don't know why but I hate the f@*/er!!!!! :curse:

I know someone who's met him and they said he's really lovely but i just don't give a flying.....you know what!!

I'm usually such a lovely person
Old Aug 9th 2010, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

LisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to all

me: "mate, my puter's not working"

You: "is it plugged in?"

Me: [nervous giggle] "oh, must be with me putting me feet on the bin. It's knocked the plug outta the wall"

Dontcha love IT illiterates like me
So you're the reason why the IT people didn't believe me when I told I them my work had "disappeared"!!!! They exchanged 'that' look and mumbled something about "she must of pressed the wrong button...."

Charming!

Turns out they'd set the timer on the data to 24hrs instead of their stated 48 hrs!!! Stick that up your "pressed the wrong button" !!!!!!
Old Aug 10th 2010, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

hawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LisaIan
....Tim Bailey; he's a weather man on newtwork ten in NSW for anyone who doesn't know. I don't know why but I hate the f@*/er!!!!! :curse:

I know someone who's met him and they said he's really lovely but i just don't give a flying.....you know what!!

I'm usually such a lovely person
Most of channel 10 give me the irrits - the clowns on the morning news, especially that *****wit from Commsec Craig James.

I also hate the pair on Channel 10, especially the woman, who do the little previews of the programs to come in breathy voices and as if they are the very height of suspense.."in Bondi rescue this week, Trent is going to have make the decision that will affect the rest of his life...should he wear his mullet out or in a ponytail"

The stupid baby language..chook for chicken, bub for baby etc

David Koch - nothing more needed to be said really

The Channel 9 breakfast show...that bloke with the big hair..Richard something or other, the fact that they promote their weather forecast as "Australia's best local forecast"...that the show is filled with meaningless chatter about d list hollywood celebrities

When some player who is not an AFL star you've heard of (ie about 99% of them) has to miss a match its headline news on the sports program.

The fact that the stores that sell such rubbish that no self respecting shop lifter would be seen anywhere near them (eg Target/Kmart/BigW) are the ones that insist on having bag check Nazis on the door
Old Aug 10th 2010, 1:55 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hawk2005
Most of channel 10 give me the irrits - the clowns on the morning news, especially that *****wit from Commsec Craig James.

I also hate the pair on Channel 10, especially the woman, who do the little previews of the programs to come in breathy voices and as if they are the very height of suspense.."in Bondi rescue this week, Trent is going to have make the decision that will affect the rest of his life...should he wear his mullet out or in a ponytail"

The Channel 9 breakfast show...that bloke with the big hair..Richard something or other, the fact that they promote their weather forecast as "Australia's best local forecast"...that the show is filled with meaningless chatter about d list hollywood celebrities

When some player who is not an AFL star you've heard of (ie about 99% of them) has to miss a match its headline news on the sports program.

The fact that the stores that sell such rubbish that no self respecting shop lifter would be seen anywhere near them (eg Target/Kmart/BigW) are the ones that insist on having bag check Nazis on the door
Do you work for Channel 7 ?
Old Aug 10th 2010, 2:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hawk2005

Just a suggestion, one that works for me, don't put the tv on in the morning but if you have to don't pick 7,9 or 10. Simple.

As for the comment about Target et al, there is actually shed loads of stuff in those shops that many a shoplifter would want. However, I personally have never met a bag check nazi (a totally rational hatred of mine is anyone calling someone doing a job they've been told to do, a nazi. Ask a survivor from Auschwitz if they think such people are nazis).

Off my soapbox now, back to the daft stuff that annoys people.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 2:02 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Things that go wrong in general that is so totally my fault, but it's NEVER my fault you hear

For example, when trying to iron something in a hurry and I'm pouring the water into the iron and it all comes back out again as the stupid iron cannot cope with water gushing in quickly - then soaks the clothes and THEN goes on to stain them - of course it ALWAYS happens when I want to iron something white.

:curse:
Old Aug 10th 2010, 2:23 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
I consider myself to be quite a liberal minded sort of person. I'm not violent in any way and can put up with a lot of sh!t without blowing my top.

But I noticed the other day when listening to the radio that I have one very extreme irrational hatred of Kylie Minogue. I really don't think I would be able to control myself from smacking her one if I ever set eyes on her for real. She really p!sses me off something chronic.
First, she clearly cannot sing. Nearly all of her songs have her voice digitally enhanced.
Secondly, she doesn't write any of her own material.
Thirdly, she tries to claim she hasn't had any work done and she's all natural and sweet and innocent. HAHAHAHAHA
Fourthly, she is just the most god awful interviewee. Boring as batsh!t

She just doesn't deserve any of the adulation that she gets at all.

BUT, I do know that I am in an extreme minority on this one and most people would see her as "sweet".

So, what or who do you have an irrational hatred of?

Men with thick necks that bulge over their shirt collars. Being asked if I'm "right" by shop assistants who mean "may I help you". Hawkers in shopping centres. Australian summers. Cap wearers. Touching fish when preparing to cook it. Watching people suck up the vein from a prawn like spaghetti. (OK, only one person I know does that, but trust me, it is vile.) Her, the prawn shit sucker.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 2:24 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to add:

This election campaign.

It's just shocking. Definitely the worst I have ever seen.

S
Old Aug 10th 2010, 2:26 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
I'm going to add:

This election campaign.

It's just shocking. Definitely the worst I have ever seen.

S
Even the addition of Mad Dog Latham hasn't improved the entertainment factor.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 2:28 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Even the addition of Mad Dog Latham hasn't improved the entertainment factor.
I think there comes a point when, after a certain number of incidents, mad dogs should be put down.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.