Irrational Hatreds

Old Jul 27th 2010, 3:37 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Irrational Hatreds

I consider myself to be quite a liberal minded sort of person. I'm not violent in any way and can put up with a lot of sh!t without blowing my top.

But I noticed the other day when listening to the radio that I have one very extreme irrational hatred of Kylie Minogue. I really don't think I would be able to control myself from smacking her one if I ever set eyes on her for real. She really p!sses me off something chronic.
First, she clearly cannot sing. Nearly all of her songs have her voice digitally enhanced.
Secondly, she doesn't write any of her own material.
Thirdly, she tries to claim she hasn't had any work done and she's all natural and sweet and innocent. HAHAHAHAHA
Fourthly, she is just the most god awful interviewee. Boring as batsh!t

She just doesn't deserve any of the adulation that she gets at all.

BUT, I do know that I am in an extreme minority on this one and most people would see her as "sweet".

So, what or who do you have an irrational hatred of?
Old Jul 27th 2010, 3:49 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irrational Hatreds

Agree with everything about Kylie cant stand her, although I have seen her in real life I managed to refrain myself from punching her in the face.

I dont like that ugly guy they put on tv here the one with weird looking eyebrows. Bert Newton I think he is called, he does not have a face for tv yet he keeps appearing on my screen. I have to turn over as he is just soo ugly it makes me want to vomit.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 3:51 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelli28
Agree with everything about Kylie cant stand her, although I have seen her in real life I managed to refrain myself from punching her in the face.

I dont like that ugly guy they put on tv here the one with weird looking eyebrows. Bert Newton I think he is called, he does not have a face for tv yet he keeps appearing on my screen. I have to turn over as he is just soo ugly it makes me want to vomit.
Let's set up a Facebook Group so that they can see how much we hate them!

...that'll show em!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 3:55 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Let's set up a Facebook Group so that they can see how much we hate them!

...that'll show em!
What an I hate ugly talentless Australians Group
Old Jul 27th 2010, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Daydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really nice

Is he that guy who looks like a really old baby? I think he looks creepy.

He might get his botox done at the same place as Kylie
Old Jul 27th 2010, 4:08 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
I consider myself to be quite a liberal minded sort of person. I'm not violent in any way and can put up with a lot of sh!t without blowing my top.

But I noticed the other day when listening to the radio that I have one very extreme irrational hatred of Kylie Minogue. I really don't think I would be able to control myself from smacking her one if I ever set eyes on her for real. She really p!sses me off something chronic.
First, she clearly cannot sing. Nearly all of her songs have her voice digitally enhanced.
Secondly, she doesn't write any of her own material.
Thirdly, she tries to claim she hasn't had any work done and she's all natural and sweet and innocent. HAHAHAHAHA
Fourthly, she is just the most god awful interviewee. Boring as batsh!t

She just doesn't deserve any of the adulation that she gets at all.

BUT, I do know that I am in an extreme minority on this one and most people would see her as "sweet".

So, what or who do you have an irrational hatred of?
No, you're not the only one who has an irrational hatred of Kylie Minogue. She's a talentless middle aged ho.

My irrational hatred is of stupidity. I can tolerate a lot of things, but I just cannot tolerate stupidity.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 4:13 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Txt spk. Particularly when written by people over the age of 14.

ETA - Mind, I'm sure that's a rational hatred. Have to think some more ...
Old Jul 27th 2010, 4:22 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

If it helps, or maybe it doesn't, because then it becomes rational, all the Aussies I know can't stand them either. Makes you wonder how they become famous. Now Natalie....
Old Jul 27th 2010, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

folic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe 'irrational hatred' fails to convey my feelings of contempt re: the fact our Puppet Politicians enter Aussies into wars in nations which pose NO real threat to Oz --- and train Aussies to kill, maim and torture Afghanis and Iraqis, for example

In the same sentence, they play bleeding-hearts re: Afghani and Iraqi 'refugees' and bring them INTO Australia and force Aussies to fund their entire existence

So let's take another look at this:

(1) Political Puppets attend military-funerals for Aussies killed by Afghanis and Iraqis and cry crocodile tears for those dead Aussies

(2) Political Puppets next dragg Afghanis and Iraqis INTO Australia and force Australians to support them, often for life AND punish Aussies if they criticise or otherwise demonstrate less than overwhelming love for the same Iraqis and Afghanis who may well have tortured and killed their Aussie son, brother, husband, boyfriend, etc.

That can't be right, can it ? I mean, does it make sense ? Can't be true. Let's look at it again, to try to work it out

Let's pretend you have a son name Graham, whom you've loved from before he was born. He's the love of your life. You and your husband make every possibly sacrifice for Graham. You skimped and sacrificed in order to give him the best foods, the best dental care, the best education, the best home, the nicest clothes and toys and holidays, etc. that you could afford

You let your own teeth rot and pain, in order to afford expensive orthodontic care for Graham. You took a second job in order to pay for Graham to attend private school and to pay for his music and tennis and golf lessons. You wore out of fashion clothes in order Graham could have the latest stuff, like his friends. You stayed in a job you hated -- a dead end job really -- in order to have financial security and pay the mortgage so that Graham could continue to live amongst his friends. You dyed your own hair, even cut it yourself, in order to look after Graham.

And you didn't mind. He was your son. You loved him more than yourselves, more than your own vanity, more than career prospects. You did it all for Graham, in order he'd have a nice life, a good start, opportunities, advantages, etc. It was a labour of love. You'd do it all again if you had the chance

But then Graham reached the end of Grade 12. And he was put through the wringer by the government. Because there were only so many university place available. And the government had already ear-marked them for paying international students who would also reap the highest marks (those scandals have been pushed under the carpet already, but still continue)

Poor Graham. He feels he's let you down. His future looks to be in tatters. So he tries to find a job. But can't. Because the Puppet Politicians have given the green light to Woolies and Coles to staff their hundreds of stores with 'unofficial migrants' from the Sub-continent --- who've contracted to work for lower wages -- and who will be able to gain permanent residency in short order -- under the lie of 'skills shortages' -- and who don't show in the 'official' migration count

Every time Graham goes to the employment agencies, he sees the dispirited faces of tens of thousands of skilled, experienced Aussies who've been unceremoniously dumped by banks and supermarkets, etc. --- in order to make way for the unskilled 'off the books' migrants from India and Pakistan.

At the age of 20, Graham feels he's a failure. His confidence is shot. He realises there's a very real possibility that he'll never, in his life, be fully or meaningfully employed. And you know what he means, because you've just been kicked out of your job too, to make way for a migrant.

Graham is desperate to lift some weight from your shoulders. With him gone, you might be able to sell before your home is repossessed, he decides. Which is why he arrives home one afternoon, proud as punch, to announce that he's joined the Australian armed forces

And then before you know it, he's gone. Overseas to a place you can hardly pronounce. But he writes and tells you about his new mates. He seems to be regaining his confidence and belief in himself. His main plan, he says, is to stay in the Army long enough to save enough for deposit on a place of his own. And the Army promise to teach him skills that will translate to employment in civvy street ...

Until one day you're advised that Graham won't be coming home ... ever. They're very nice about it and speak well of Graham. You doubt their sincerity. It's all a blur, that and the funeral. Closed coffin.

So now you're living in a depressing little flat. You lost the house. You sit there sometimes, stirring pot noodles, and wonder what happened ? You tried your best. How did this happen ? You have nothing left, nothing to look forward to. Nothing has any meaning any more. You feel like you're in a nightmare, or going mad

Especially when you see the evening news and learn that 'US officials said today that Australia will remain in Afghanistan until 2050 '.

The US says ? America says ? Why is America telling the world what Australians will be doing for the next 40 years ? Why, when the UK is promising that Brit forces will be pulling out of Afghanistan soon ...

And when you hear the Puppet Politicians pretending to wring their hands over the plight of Afghanis -- and telling Aussies that hundreds, thousands of Afghanis will be coming to Australia, courtesy of the Aussie taxpayer and you'd better be nice to them .. you'd better not complain

You never used to have anything against Afghanis. You didn't even know where it was, to be honest. Until they killed your beautiful son.

And now, with your life in shreds, you're told that if you ever manage to get a job again before you die, a percentage of the tax you pay before you eat --- will be spent on Afghanis, the people who took your son from you

Yep. Makes a lot of sense -- must do. It must just be you who's crazy. If it didn't make sense, why would politicians be allowed to say these things. Why would they lie ? Why would they spit and laugh in the faces of those who paid their wages ? Does it make sense ?

And are you the only one who knows that if you went to Afghanistan or Iraq as a refugee, then you'd do everything in your power to punish the host population who tortured, raped and killed the ones you love ?

So aren't the Puppet Politicians encouraging terrorist acts of retaliation by bringing the people we're still killing, raping and torturing -- onto our own soil -- into our own towns and cities ?

But gee, those Puppet Politicians are 'important' and their views are invited by the media. They must be more intelligent than stupid old you. They must know what they're doing. I mean, we pay them to protect us. They wouldn't sell us and our country and sons and husbands and brothers out. Would they ?
Old Jul 27th 2010, 5:37 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Completely rational and off-topic.

Mods, please ban this person!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 5:42 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by folic
Maybe 'irrational hatred' fails to convey my feelings of contempt re: the fact our Puppet Politicians enter Aussies into wars in nations which pose NO real threat to Oz --- and train Aussies to kill, maim and torture Afghanis and Iraqis, for example

In the same sentence, they play bleeding-hearts re: Afghani and Iraqi 'refugees' and bring them INTO Australia and force Aussies to fund their entire existence

So let's take another look at this:

(1) Political Puppets attend military-funerals for Aussies killed by Afghanis and Iraqis and cry crocodile tears for those dead Aussies

(2) Political Puppets next dragg Afghanis and Iraqis INTO Australia and force Australians to support them, often for life AND punish Aussies if they criticise or otherwise demonstrate less than overwhelming love for the same Iraqis and Afghanis who may well have tortured and killed their Aussie son, brother, husband, boyfriend, etc.

That can't be right, can it ? I mean, does it make sense ? Can't be true. Let's look at it again, to try to work it out

Let's pretend you have a son name Graham, whom you've loved from before he was born. He's the love of your life. You and your husband make every possibly sacrifice for Graham. You skimped and sacrificed in order to give him the best foods, the best dental care, the best education, the best home, the nicest clothes and toys and holidays, etc. that you could afford

You let your own teeth rot and pain, in order to afford expensive orthodontic care for Graham. You took a second job in order to pay for Graham to attend private school and to pay for his music and tennis and golf lessons. You wore out of fashion clothes in order Graham could have the latest stuff, like his friends. You stayed in a job you hated -- a dead end job really -- in order to have financial security and pay the mortgage so that Graham could continue to live amongst his friends. You dyed your own hair, even cut it yourself, in order to look after Graham.

And you didn't mind. He was your son. You loved him more than yourselves, more than your own vanity, more than career prospects. You did it all for Graham, in order he'd have a nice life, a good start, opportunities, advantages, etc. It was a labour of love. You'd do it all again if you had the chance

But then Graham reached the end of Grade 12. And he was put through the wringer by the government. Because there were only so many university place available. And the government had already ear-marked them for paying international students who would also reap the highest marks (those scandals have been pushed under the carpet already, but still continue)

Poor Graham. He feels he's let you down. His future looks to be in tatters. So he tries to find a job. But can't. Because the Puppet Politicians have given the green light to Woolies and Coles to staff their hundreds of stores with 'unofficial migrants' from the Sub-continent --- who've contracted to work for lower wages -- and who will be able to gain permanent residency in short order -- under the lie of 'skills shortages' -- and who don't show in the 'official' migration count

Every time Graham goes to the employment agencies, he sees the dispirited faces of tens of thousands of skilled, experienced Aussies who've been unceremoniously dumped by banks and supermarkets, etc. --- in order to make way for the unskilled 'off the books' migrants from India and Pakistan.

At the age of 20, Graham feels he's a failure. His confidence is shot. He realises there's a very real possibility that he'll never, in his life, be fully or meaningfully employed. And you know what he means, because you've just been kicked out of your job too, to make way for a migrant.

Graham is desperate to lift some weight from your shoulders. With him gone, you might be able to sell before your home is repossessed, he decides. Which is why he arrives home one afternoon, proud as punch, to announce that he's joined the Australian armed forces

And then before you know it, he's gone. Overseas to a place you can hardly pronounce. But he writes and tells you about his new mates. He seems to be regaining his confidence and belief in himself. His main plan, he says, is to stay in the Army long enough to save enough for deposit on a place of his own. And the Army promise to teach him skills that will translate to employment in civvy street ...

Until one day you're advised that Graham won't be coming home ... ever. They're very nice about it and speak well of Graham. You doubt their sincerity. It's all a blur, that and the funeral. Closed coffin.

So now you're living in a depressing little flat. You lost the house. You sit there sometimes, stirring pot noodles, and wonder what happened ? You tried your best. How did this happen ? You have nothing left, nothing to look forward to. Nothing has any meaning any more. You feel like you're in a nightmare, or going mad

Especially when you see the evening news and learn that 'US officials said today that Australia will remain in Afghanistan until 2050 '.

The US says ? America says ? Why is America telling the world what Australians will be doing for the next 40 years ? Why, when the UK is promising that Brit forces will be pulling out of Afghanistan soon ...

And when you hear the Puppet Politicians pretending to wring their hands over the plight of Afghanis -- and telling Aussies that hundreds, thousands of Afghanis will be coming to Australia, courtesy of the Aussie taxpayer and you'd better be nice to them .. you'd better not complain

You never used to have anything against Afghanis. You didn't even know where it was, to be honest. Until they killed your beautiful son.

And now, with your life in shreds, you're told that if you ever manage to get a job again before you die, a percentage of the tax you pay before you eat --- will be spent on Afghanis, the people who took your son from you

Yep. Makes a lot of sense -- must do. It must just be you who's crazy. If it didn't make sense, why would politicians be allowed to say these things. Why would they lie ? Why would they spit and laugh in the faces of those who paid their wages ? Does it make sense ?

And are you the only one who knows that if you went to Afghanistan or Iraq as a refugee, then you'd do everything in your power to punish the host population who tortured, raped and killed the ones you love ?

So aren't the Puppet Politicians encouraging terrorist acts of retaliation by bringing the people we're still killing, raping and torturing -- onto our own soil -- into our own towns and cities ?

But gee, those Puppet Politicians are 'important' and their views are invited by the media. They must be more intelligent than stupid old you. They must know what they're doing. I mean, we pay them to protect us. They wouldn't sell us and our country and sons and husbands and brothers out. Would they ?
Lock and load.

Kill them all, let their god sort them out.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 5:43 am
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Babies (or very young children) with their ears pierced
Old Jul 27th 2010, 5:44 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
No, you're not the only one who has an irrational hatred of Kylie Minogue. She's a talentless middle aged ho.My irrational hatred is of stupidity. I can tolerate a lot of things, but I just cannot tolerate stupidity.
you crack me up D

Agreed though.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 5:47 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

.. mines is Russell Brand

Nothing but a scruffy minger - oh and his bloody bint, they are perfect together.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scubaemma
Babies (or very young children) with their ears pierced
Oh gosh, absolutely with you on this one & those stupid little headbands they wear when they don't even have any hair to speak of!

Oh & could someone please pass the valium towards Folic?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.