Irrational Hatreds

Old Jul 27th 2010, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irrational Hatreds

I hate ordinary, trivial, stupid people. I can live with poverty, inequality, ignorance, fecklessness, mistakes, forgetfulness, incompetence, low intelligence, lack of imagination - in fact I am very tolerant - but I don't get people who are stupid in an average way.

I have an irrational fear of domesticity and ordinariness. I 'hate' people who have an overly trivial life....and revel in their ordinariness especially when it has to encroach on my life.. explains why I am against 'choice' in supermarkets...and M and S...

People who bang on about the people they work with. People who gossip about people - negatively...

People who watch too much TV.

Originally Posted by Daydreamer123
Also when you watch a movie and they get emails come up like magic on a computer that was turned off, and they just pop up open on the screen
You must have loved the Net with Sandra Bullock...
Old Jul 27th 2010, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

magicians....not one in particular I divide my hatred equally among them all...its not big and its not clever its just a con
Old Jul 27th 2010, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

People that beep their horns because their to lazy to get off their backside and ring the doorbell or wave goodbye

"Witch" shoes that hairdressers and avon reps wear

People that are noisy when eating, including sucking their fingers afterwards (that is wrong on so many levels)

Cliches, especially employment/job interview ones

Fake tans

Perfume, especially on women that it doesn't suit

People with "sickly sweet" voices

The terms "Ah bless" and "bump" and "we're pregnant"

People that try to convert - vegetarians, Mormons (and other religions), reformed smokers (I have never smoked so don't get why they do that to me), environmental hippies, self-help gurus. And people that have a "cause" (not people who volunteer and actually help people)

People that rubbish Britain to when they hear my accent and wonder why on earth I am here for (ah because I want to be you fool)

Speaking to "robots" (both human and machines) at call centres

Although I am not afraid of heights as such the feeling I get when I am up high and it is an open space (Eiffel Tower etc.)

The way people are normal (Leona Lewis, Katherine Jenkins for example) before they are famous then become "manufactured"

People that are obsessed with a subject where that is all they talk about

Dog people (I don't like dogs at all but I hate their owners more)

Yes I have a lot and I have "issues"
Old Jul 27th 2010, 8:43 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seayork2002
People that beep their horns because their to lazy to get off their backside and ring the doorbell or wave goodbye

People that are noisy when eating, including sucking their fingers afterwards (that is wrong on so many levels)

Fake tans

People that try to convert - vegetarians, Mormons (and other religions), reformed smokers (I have never smoked so don't get why they do that to me), environmental hippies, self-help gurus. And people that have a "cause" (not people who volunteer and actually help people)

People that rubbish Britain to when they hear my accent and wonder why on earth I am here for (ah because I want to be you fool)

Although I am not afraid of heights as such the feeling I get when I am up high and it is an open space (Eiffel Tower etc.)

The way people are normal (Leona Lewis, Katherine Jenkins for example) before they are famous then become "manufactured"

our Polly will be most upset about that
Old Jul 27th 2010, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs supportersSue.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

Can I add Feminists to my list please?
Old Jul 27th 2010, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Fake tans

People who tell tales.

People who complain about public transport. (Could they do any better - do they have any ideas to share? Let's hear them. Do they work in the industry?)

Professional complainers.

People who over-renovate their homes (are they bored?) and end up with a home that looks like everyone elses...

I don't mind real dog people who work with dogs. What is annoying is riff-raff who have pictures of chocolate Labs on their work desktop and think they are top-breeders.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

People who delete really interesting threads before I get chance to post!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

In case it offends

Another for my long list, Political Correctness and over sensitive people! oh and people who speak/patronise on behalf of others.

Originally Posted by LouiseR
People who delete really interesting threads before I get chance to post!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:18 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
our Polly will be most upset about that
I'm neither a hairdresser nor an Avon rep, so I'd like to know why they are stealing my shoes
Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:25 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Tourists and terrorists,they are the one and the same oh and SCUMCHESTER UNITED

PS my first choice is irrational.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

In case it offends

Another for my long list, Political Correctness and over sensitive people! oh and people who speak/patronise on behalf of others.
One I disagree with is bad tablemanners.

As long as people feel comfortable and have a base level of manners I don't care how noisy they are or if they are even a bit sloppy.

There is nothing worse than a person who sits immobile, elbows glued to their sides, says nothing, holds their knife like a pen and talks about serviettes. Unless they are in Australia where 'serviette' is OK - for some bizarre reason. In the same way I guess it would be OK in France or the US....?

There are quite a few terms I would use in Australia but not in the UK - yet not really think about it. My valium...pass me my valium...
Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

oxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant future

I hate white kids who pretend to be black....

and young coloured kid with a chip on ther shoulder about the past they know nothing about!!!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:36 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

People who drive the wrong way around CLEARLY MARKED one way car parks.

Deliberately.

They're all bastards who should be shot in the kneecap. The left one.

Or possibly in the right foot. I can be flexible.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dreamy
People who drive the wrong way around CLEARLY MARKED one way car parks.

Deliberately.

They're all bastards who should be shot in the kneecap. The left one.

Or possibly in the right foot. I can be flexible.
I just see that as a sign of initiative...but only when I do it - and often under extreme duress... Left one do you? - I need my right for tomorrow.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.