Irrational Hatreds

Old Jul 27th 2010, 6:29 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irrational Hatreds

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
.. mines is Russell Brand

Nothing but a scruffy minger - oh and his bloody bint, they are perfect together.

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Katy Perry - hate her, she has funny eyes, an irritating high pitched voice in parts of every song and she has a fat fanny sticking out of her short costumes, a bit like sliced pork and what the hell is a 'popsicle' when its at home?

That will do for now but I will think of more.
I like Katy Perry but you can keep Russel Brand he is a minger!

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
Oh & could someone please pass the valium towards Folic?
Maybe a bottle or two!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 6:32 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LouiseR
People who say crutch instead of crotch. I want to headbutt them!
in the crutch?
Old Jul 27th 2010, 6:34 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

PEOPLE, PEOPLE, PEOPLE!!!!!

Listen up. Too many of you are listing rational hatreds.

I want the irrational ones
Old Jul 27th 2010, 6:38 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

So Broad, what is irrational about your hatred of Kylie? I find that completely rational..
Old Jul 27th 2010, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
in the crutch?
Nope, On the bridge of their nose will do just nicely!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 6:48 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Over the top or excentuated hand guesturing - usually accompanied by armcircling and wearing of hats back to front - dont you realise you look like D***HEADS! :curse:
Old Jul 27th 2010, 6:54 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

Kylie hasn't had any work done? Yeah RIGHT

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/style-glamo...lectedImage=16
Old Jul 27th 2010, 7:19 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

'AYT' - Angry young teens, walking around with England tops, baggy tracksuit bottoms, singing footy songs and generally being angry bastards, angry at the world or god knows what.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Reading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to all

Absolutely with you on the noisy eating.

At the moment it is set to ruin a friendship - how can my lovely mate let her her spoiled F**ker eat like that ? Husband cannot be in the same room (he says something to said spoilt child when she's not there) supposed to be going on holiday together in 3 weeks might be my chance to lose weight as I CANNOT eat at the same table as him.

Heavy nasal breathing - blow your nose
Old Jul 27th 2010, 7:43 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelli28
Agree with everything about Kylie cant stand her, although I have seen her in real life I managed to refrain myself from punching her in the face.

I dont like that ugly guy they put on tv here the one with weird looking eyebrows. Bert Newton I think he is called, he does not have a face for tv yet he keeps appearing on my screen. I have to turn over as he is just soo ugly it makes me want to vomit.
Don't suppose you asked for her autograph then????
Old Jul 27th 2010, 7:48 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
.. mines is Russell Brand

Nothing but a scruffy minger - oh and his bloody bint, they are perfect together.
He makes me feel like I need a shower just looking at him. (where's the puke smilie when you need it) Ewww, shudder
Originally Posted by scotdownunder
Magda Szubanski's smug face. Cannot stand her and her smug Jenny craig adverts. She has a vastly inflated opinion of her own talent too. Hubs has to mute her or risk damage to the TV whenever she comes on.
The thing is that she's still flippin fat! It might be different if you could actually see the difference, and maybe it's just me, but she looks pretty much the same as before.
Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Just to make it irrational, I will also add apostrophe abuse
S
It's probably irrational, but I think I love you.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 7:54 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meelie
Don't suppose you asked for her autograph then????
No but I almost tripped over her, she really is short!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 7:55 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

You should have stepped on her like a cockroach
Old Jul 27th 2010, 7:59 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

With very long teeth, maybe she's from the rabbit family!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 8:02 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

I've thought of one! The bloody irritating woman who whines on the new Aami ad - the one stood behind the desk and goes, 'what about meeeeee?' in a really nasal whine. It makes me want to batter her face with a frying pan.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.