Irrational Hatreds

Old Jul 29th 2010, 6:41 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irrational Hatreds

Originally Posted by What_a_life
I was furious so I am ashamed to admit and yes I am ashamed, I ripped her bread and smashed her eggs in the basket - I was demented, I had been working all day and I was exhausted but it was no excuse, the cashier watched in amazement/horror as I ruined her basket of goods.

. that is SO funny. I have wanted to do stuff like that before,Aldi sometimes brings me to the brink, when youve been waiting in a line for ages, then they open the next lane up, and everyone swarms forward even if they havent been in the sodding queue in the first place. I have never had the guts tho,so good for you!!
I wasnt allowed in there for ages, - when I say that I assaulted her bread, I did, I dug my nails in and scrunched it and it was a battered pile of bread lump by the time I finished.

I get supermarket rage, Ive seen people have a fight at Denim Car Boot sale once and I laughed but I am as bad because I get supermarket rage.

Actually Mr PP can laugh all he likes because he got banned from a supermarket in Devon for throwing this guy over an entire display of Nescafe jars. This bloke was following my husband round the shop and whacking him with the trolley in the back of his legs. Mr PP asked him to stop, asked him what the problem was and this guy started to abuse him.

Mr PP tried to walk off and got a whack in the back of his legs so he picked the guy up and threw him into the coffee jar display. Security guards cornered Mr PP as this guy scrambled about the coffee which stank the place out and look like liquidized shit as some other things broke as well.

They told Mr PP they were going to call the police, so Mr PP said 'you will have to catch me first' and ran off to the guard yelling 'you are banned'.

He didnt go back for ages.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 6:44 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I HATE shopping trolleys, I was forced to shop in Netto where I used to live as there was some brand of cat litter I could get there.

I hated it when the non English speaking customers would reserve their place in the line with their trolley while they buggered off to get Omo shitting washing powder, it was always them and when you asked them to move their trolleys, you were greeted with the raised hands and gestures that said 'I dont speak English'.

Except they were lying and I know this when there was a bitch fight and tugging of hair between a Somalian woman and an Irish woman - all because a trolley was parked in the waiting line and when this Irish lady moved the trolley, several minutes later she was met with the angry Somalian lady who suddenly opened her mouth and her command of swearing was actually excellent.

In a hissy fit one day when a woman - again 'me no speak English' left her basket to reserve her place, I asked her not to do it and she said in broken English, 'I dont understand' and then left it.

I was furious so I am ashamed to admit and yes I am ashamed, I ripped her bread and smashed her eggs in the basket - I was demented, I had been working all day and I was exhausted but it was no excuse, the cashier watched in amazement/horror as I ruined her basket of goods.

I was quite into it as well and I looked up to see several people watching. The woman in front of the basket that was in front of me laughed and said 'I think you had better go next'

So I went next to pay and then this woman came back and made some tooth sucking noises and looked accusingly at all of us at the sight of her damp egg box and assaulted bread.

Thank god noone said anything, but what annoyed me further was the broken English managed to say in a strong accent 'Who the hell did that to my basket?'

I didnt go back for some time and Mr PP is still embarrassed when I mention it.

I hate Netto, fricking hate it and like Liptons Tea it ought to be illegal.

(I will add this is not the only time I have broken someones eggs either - Mr PP does the shopping now)

In a similar, but not quite the same vein, myself and some colleagues were crossing a zebra crossing in Balmain one afternoon when some dickhead in a BMW thought he was obviously more important than us, and decided not to stop. It wasn't as if we were on the end of the crossing, looking pensive about crossing, we were well on it, and no mistake.

Anyway, I just so happened to be carrying a 200 page tome of a software manual, and as he sped past us, it may have been possible that the software manual made contact with his passenger mirror, causing an almighty cracking sound. Lots of bystanders looked around, and though he stopped just up the street, he obviously decided that it wasn't in his best interests to come back and sped off again. I should really have got his number and reported him, but I was busy trying to recover my manual from the ground...

S
Old Jul 29th 2010, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

What_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really nice

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I wasnt allowed in there for ages, - when I say that I assaulted her bread, I did, I dug my nails in and scrunched it and it was a battered pile of bread lump by the time I finished.

I get supermarket rage, Ive seen people have a fight at Denim Car Boot sale once and I laughed but I am as bad because I get supermarket rage.

Actually Mr PP can laugh all he likes because he got banned from a supermarket in Devon for throwing this guy over an entire display of Nescafe jars. This bloke was following my husband round the shop and whacking him with the trolley in the back of his legs. Mr PP asked him to stop, asked him what the problem was and this guy started to abuse him.

Mr PP tried to walk off and got a whack in the back of his legs so he picked the guy up and threw him into the coffee jar display. Security guards cornered Mr PP as this guy scrambled about the coffee which stank the place out and look like liquidized shit as some other things broke as well.

They told Mr PP they were going to call the police, so Mr PP said 'you will have to catch me first' and ran off to the guard yelling 'you are banned'.

He didnt go back for ages.
oh my god. I dont know you, but I wish I did, . I also wish I lived near you,so could go shopping at the same time as you. Id never be bored again
LOL
Old Jul 29th 2010, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

Tina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to behold

A bit late finding this thread however I must agree with the Kylie Minogue assessment. She does seem to get so much publicity from NewsCorp -- owned by Rupert Murdoch-- that I think she is his fluffer.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

I hate the fact it is done in the first place!

This 100 ingredient dish will take you only 10 mins to "prepare and cook"................yeah you plonker because you have "staff" to cut everything up for you then do the dishes afterwards. Course it bloomin will!

Originally Posted by Jan4kids
I rather dislike it when excess prepared food is left in the 'ingredients dishes' after they have used the desired amount on cookery shows.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

I had to give up watching that cause of him, that and I knew all the answers...........we have Sky + you know!

Originally Posted by stevenglish
I have an absolutely insane hatred of the first post in a thread ending in

discuss ..........

Makes me feel like a bloody schoolboy again....

That and CJ from Eggheads, what a cock!!!

Oooh and mashed potatoes

I think that's it
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

People who hate a thread so much that waste their time posting things like

"this is pointless"
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

People that direct traffic that aren't supposed to.

Usually construction workers when vehicles are entering or exiting the building sites. I more than likely would have let you out without that man putting his hand up as a stop sign but you don't have any right to stop me! You're not the law!
Old Jul 29th 2010, 8:12 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by What_a_life
oh my god. I dont know you, but I wish I did, . I also wish I lived near you,so could go shopping at the same time as you. Id never be bored again
LOL
Well come on down to Perth and crash on my sofa

I dont get it so bad in Coles or Woolies here, oh god - just remembered something.

I was in Denmark down South at the weekend, waiting my turn in the coffee shop to purchase a cup of tea and a muffin - as you do.

It was my turn next and this hippy woman pushed in front of me to give her order. I butted in an picked my muffin and did my order etc, and the assistant looked at the woman and I said 'I was waiting before her so I get served before her' and the woman looked quite angry.

I waited for her to escalate it but she didnt but I have noticed people do butt in ahead here and dont care much for the concept of waiting your turn.

If you come to Perth, we can have a bread and egg fight
Old Jul 29th 2010, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LouiseR
People that direct traffic that aren't supposed to.

Usually construction workers when vehicles are entering or exiting the building sites. I more than likely would have let you out without that man putting his hand up as a stop sign but you don't have any right to stop me! You're not the law!
Interesting one Louise. I've directed traffic (non-emergency or hazardous situation) wearing green and holding a rifle and there was a part of me that felt distinctly apolegetic almost embarassed. Obviously I always ensured my weapon was held in a non-aggressive manner and was at pains to ensure that anyone I had responsibility for did like-wise and although it can be done in a smart and soldierly manner there is no need for intimidation of any sort.

We do it as firefighters too - don't feel too concerned about it - but any aggro and it's a matter for the cops - who are around - but don't want to do it.

In general though, I feel that it's just getting things working safely in the community.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to all

Prob not irrational but Christine Bleakley - cannot stand her
Old Jul 29th 2010, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Interesting one Louise. I've directed traffic (non-emergency or hazardous situation) wearing green and holding a rifle and there was a part of me that felt distinctly apolegetic almost embarassed. Obviously I always ensured my weapon was held in a non-aggressive manner and was at pains to ensure that anyone I had responsibility for did like-wise and although it can be done in a smart and soldierly manner there is no need for intimidation of any sort.

We do it as firefighters too - don't feel too concerned about it - but any aggro and it's a matter for the cops - who are around - but don't want to do it.

In general though, I feel that it's just getting things working safely in the community.
Firefighters are ok too, infact any emergency services really it's just little Hitlers in high viz jackets that think they are more powerful than they are that annoys me, no aggravation just irritation.

Rifle you say? Well anyone who has a gun has the right to direct my car where they like!
Old Jul 29th 2010, 12:45 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

The things you see when you haven't got a gun!

I hate yoghurt.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 12:58 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

People who launch into the whole "R for Romeo, A for Alpha, F for Foxtrot etc" bollocks when they are giving their name or address over the phone.

People who lick their finger before turning a page in a book or newspaper.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 1:06 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster
People who launch into the whole "R for Romeo, A for Alpha, F for Foxtrot etc" bollocks when they are giving their name or address over the phone.

People who lick their finger before turning a page in a book or newspaper.

Whiskey
Hotel
Alpha
Tango

Do you mean bollocks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.