Irrational Hatreds

Old Jul 30th 2010, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irrational Hatreds

Kylie Minogue
Australians
British expats
Burqas
People who talk about 'culture' all the time
The wiggles
Bad drivers
Reformed alcoholics and smokers
Plastic mafia wannabes
Anyone who lacks humour

The more people I meet, the more I love my pet rock.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
...but the women are exceptionally hairy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pbvq-kZMWIA
Fab!
Old Jul 30th 2010, 4:03 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LouiseR
Fab!
Probably a bit before your time
Old Jul 30th 2010, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Probably a bit before your time
Of course... I imagine a lot is.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 4:06 am
Account Closed

Of course... I imagine a lot is.
Like Liverpool FC being a force in English football... that was well before your time.... almost have to go back to when Noah was a small boy for that.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 4:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
Kylie Minogue
Australians
British expats
Burqas
People who talk about 'culture' all the time
The wiggles
Bad drivers
Reformed alcoholics and smokers
Plastic mafia wannabes
Anyone who lacks humour

So the sight of Kylie Minogue driving erratically (or perhaps even erotically) down your local high street due to her burqa having slipped over her eyes whilst she was placing her copy of the newly acquired 'The Wiggles Greatest Hits' in the cd player of her car . . . and not seeing the funny side of it . . . that would piss you off no end? . . . .
Old Jul 30th 2010, 4:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by spartacus
So the sight of Kylie Minogue driving erratically (or perhaps even erotically) down your local high street due to her burqa having slipped over her eyes whilst she was placing her copy of the newly acquired 'The Wiggles Greatest Hits' in the cd player of her car . . . and not seeing the funny side of it . . . that would piss you off no end? . . . .
Kylie and Danni enjoying the nightlife in Melbourne recently... Kylie is the one on the left
Attached Thumbnails Irrational Hatreds-kylie-danni.jpg  
Old Jul 30th 2010, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha! Even moreso if she were strutting around in loafers pretending to be Don Corleones love child and talking about passive smoking.

Hell, I'd probably bring out the 12 gauge.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 4:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Kylie and Danni enjoying the nightlife in Melbourne recently... Kylie is the one on the left
Ummmm . . . of the two of them, Danni always did have the better rack . . .
Old Jul 30th 2010, 4:33 am
Account Closed

Indeed...
Old Jul 30th 2010, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

She did have the good sense to shack up with a quality Englishman. Maybe we've all misjudged her.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Dannii paid good money for hers though .
Old Jul 30th 2010, 4:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dannii paid good money for hers though .
I told her not to . . . that I was quite happy with them as they were . . . the old 'any more than a handful's a waste' line. She wouldn't have it, muttering something about it "not being fair" and "can't compete with your perfection' or summat . . . I don't know . . . WIMMEN!
Old Jul 30th 2010, 5:29 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Look . . . erm . . . one of my own top hates is when public figures, generally politicians, stick a "Look . . . erm . . . " in front of every response that comes out of their mouths. It's interchangeable with "Listern . . .erm . . . " and it seems to be perculiarly Australian.
Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
or answering a question with "yeah....no...."

Which one is it?
Definitely a hate of mine

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Hope you are not referring to me. For one thing I have never owned a cardigan. Where is the pyscho-analysis. The French just get on with their own thing - always have done just like I do...and their women are mostly attractive..

I think plenty of people are ****** and wonder what went wrong with them. Provides a useful escape valve. There is a *****wit woman on the train with her shoes off - treating the place like her living room. Needs shooting.
Think yourself lucky you aren't in Qld - here its the norm to see peoople on buses and trains with no shoes on, walking round shops, sitting in pubs, even my cab driver the other day had no shoes on and he was wandering around the taxi rank in the puddles :curse:
Old Jul 30th 2010, 5:32 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble

I lived with a guy years ago who always said "Ï'm not racist or discrimatory - I just hate EVERYBODY!"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.