Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

Old Jul 4th 2012, 5:18 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How has your day been?

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
Hope the call about the job comes, I thought it was in the bag - or hoped it was.
You'd think that 3 interviews and getting to the pay scale and checking referees stage would indicate imminent employment. Whatever, it's probably for good reason ... Back to Seek.
Old Jul 4th 2012, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
You'd think that 3 interviews and getting to the pay scale and checking referees stage would indicate imminent employment. Whatever, it's probably for good reason ... Back to Seek.
I'm in the same boat. Interview that I think went well last week but nada. They did say it may take a while to get the international references and they did start a 3 week break on Friday. I'm going on a no news is good news thing until I get a letter or have to phone next term to check!
Old Jul 4th 2012, 8:34 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by itigo
I'm in the same boat. Interview that I think went well last week but nada. They did say it may take a while to get the international references and they did start a 3 week break on Friday. I'm going on a no news is good news thing until I get a letter or have to phone next term to check!
No news is good news ... A decent positive angle

Good news is better though

Good luck with it, all we can do is our best and if you prepared well and felt that the interview went well then it's in the lap of the gods.
Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Meh
Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:23 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Meh
Well ??
Old Jul 5th 2012, 12:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Well ??
CAnt be arsed.... Same old same old.... Whats the point?
Old Jul 5th 2012, 12:57 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad its nearly Friday to be honest,
Old Jul 5th 2012, 1:31 am
Mostly Harmless

Laundry out, 2 job applications in, I'm off for a coastal walk in the sooooonshine ...
Old Jul 5th 2012, 1:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Only got 2 hrs sleep last night so being a bit of a zombie today. Ended up in A&E with suspected gall stone at stupid o'clock this morning. 10 mins after arriving at the hospital the 'stone' moved and I was right as rain again. So now looking after 3 children with matchsticks propping my eyelids open.
Old Jul 5th 2012, 1:44 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Only got 2 hrs sleep last night so being a bit of a zombie today. Ended up in A&E with suspected gall stone at stupid o'clock this morning. 10 mins after arriving at the hospital the 'stone' moved and I was right as rain again. So now looking after 3 children with matchsticks propping my eyelids open.

Bet you are knackered, hope you manage to get some rest today.
Old Jul 5th 2012, 1:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cheetah7

Bet you are knackered, hope you manage to get some rest today.
Beginning to wish I'd asked for an IV line hooked up to pure caffeine!
Old Jul 5th 2012, 1:50 am

Beginning to wish I'd asked for an IV line hooked up to pure caffeine!

I am photosensitive and my boss has agreed to turn off the naked flouro lights over my desk as my facial rash/headaches are getting worse, so I am quite pleased about that and am hoping it will make me feel a bit better too.

Now I am making a coffee, would you like one? I shall make you one to wake you up.
Old Jul 5th 2012, 1:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes please! Black, no sugar. (Pure, unadulterated caffeine)
Old Jul 5th 2012, 2:28 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing worse than gallbladder pain.
Old Jul 5th 2012, 3:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Makes mental note NOT to go to hairdresses when she feels fluey in future.... Every time she ran a comb through my hair (several hundred) or ran her acrylic nails through my hair I felt like a hundred nails being scratched across my head.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.