Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

Old May 14th 2012, 10:24 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Question How has your day been?

Mine has been truly crapola to the point I am drinking a glass of wine - a big fat one.

Could not wait to get home today, lots of things went wrong and I now have a headache - should I have more wine or a cup of tea or both?

How was your day?
Old May 14th 2012, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of
Default Re: How has your day been?

Today wasn't too bad but then it did follow a pretty crap weekend! Might still have to indulge in a glass of vino though.

Here's to tomorrow! May it be better than today!
Old May 14th 2012, 10:45 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I have a hangover that may have to be sorted soon
Old May 14th 2012, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I have a hangover that may have to be sorted soon
Coffee for you then!
Old May 14th 2012, 10:48 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Coffee for you then!
,a wee beer this arvo is the order of the day
Old May 14th 2012, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

My 2 year old boy who is kind of being toilet trained just pooed on the kitchen floor.

Luckily his sisters did not step in it and I was able to scoop it up with a bit of tissue.
Old May 14th 2012, 10:55 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
My 2 year old boy who is kind of being toilet trained just pooed on the kitchen floor.

Luckily his sisters did not step in it and I was able to scoop it up with a bit of tissue.
I'm surprised yer missus didn't do it for you
Old May 14th 2012, 11:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I'm surprised yer missus didn't do it for you
She is having a well earned rest. Well - she is out teaching, me boy.
Old May 14th 2012, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Been there - still there!!!! Master 3 did that to me in the bathroom the other day. He managed to tread in it though. In trainers. So it all got into the tread. And muggins had to get them clean so he didn't traipse it through the house. I was less than impressed! Mind you, he's been spot on perfect since!
Old May 14th 2012, 11:23 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

My friends toddler has taken to digging out her nappy contents and smearing it during the night.

Old May 14th 2012, 11:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Been there - still there!!!! Master 3 did that to me in the bathroom the other day. He managed to tread in it though. In trainers. So it all got into the tread. And muggins had to get them clean so he didn't traipse it through the house. I was less than impressed! Mind you, he's been spot on perfect since!
I'm [almost] immune to poo ...to the point of being [almost] blase.

I had my first wretch in years last week.
Old May 14th 2012, 11:42 am

I'm [almost] immune to poo ...to the point of being [almost] blase.

I had my first wretch in years last week.
Im immune to poo, its vomit - any vomit/mucus I cannot tolerate.
Old May 14th 2012, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

My day just got worse. Just realised that the meds I'm taking mean I have to avoid alcohol

Seeing the doc tomorrow. Might just have to check whether this is 'avoid at all costs' or 'avoid if you can'
Old May 14th 2012, 11:46 am

My day just got worse. Just realised that the meds I'm taking mean I have to avoid alcohol

Seeing the doc tomorrow. Might just have to check whether this is 'avoid at all costs' or 'avoid if you can'
fingers crossed its a case of 'avoid if you can'
Old May 14th 2012, 11:47 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I had a waiting day ! everyone made me wait but I had my kindle and wasn't in a rush so I wasn't bothered

I hope everyone who had a bad day has a better one tomorrow
cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.