Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

Old May 27th 2012, 1:07 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How has your day been?

Just so funny that you posted her dirt to her!!

Sometimes, when I end up cleaning other peoples dirt, I want to send it to the perpetrator too!!

Well I've washed bedding, towels and clothes and dried all items in the house on hangers all over the place...

Had lamb chops and mash for dinner, with cake and custard for pud.

Now watching the grand prix! Currently Webber in pole! Button is in 14

Last edited by alipally; May 27th 2012 at 1:08 pm. Reason: little pictures no working...
Old May 27th 2012, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

abi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud of

Glorious weather hung out in the sun and walked round the racecourse with the dog - good times but would like to have a pool
Old May 27th 2012, 9:12 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

A little bittersweet today. My brother drove down from his house 3 hours away to say goodbye to me since I'm going home tomorrow.

I'm all packed and now so will spend tomorrow with my mom; probably the last time I'll see her seeing how she's 87 and I don't know when I'll get back to Canada again.
Old May 27th 2012, 9:20 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to see some friends in Wiltshire, had a beautiful roast lunch, glorious weather, went for a walk along the beach with the kids.
Old May 27th 2012, 9:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
Went to see some friends in Wiltshire, had a beautiful roast lunch, glorious weather, went for a walk along the beach with the kids.
Being a Wiltshire girl, I was not aware that it had any beaches!!!!!!!
Old May 27th 2012, 9:29 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Sandbank on the Avon perhaps?
Old May 27th 2012, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Sandbank on the Avon perhaps?
Wiltshire is a landlocked county. The Avon is tiny as it flows through, and mostly pebbly or mud.
Old May 27th 2012, 9:34 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Now I didnt say we walked along a beach in Wiltshire did I ?

Old May 27th 2012, 9:35 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Wiltshire is a landlocked county. The Avon is tiny as it flows through, and mostly pebbly or mud.
I'm sure a remember a couple of yards of sand as it passed near the M4?
Old May 27th 2012, 9:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Now I didnt say we walked along a beach in Wiltshire did I ?
In the context of your sentence, that is the way it appeared, but perhaps I should have put a winking smilie in, as I was being light hearted. Maybe it is too early in the morning for all that.
Old May 27th 2012, 9:44 pm
Banned

Its OK I was being lighthearted as well. The original question was 'How has your day been' so I condensed the whole day into a short sentence. The beach was in Somerset by the way.

In the context of your sentence, that is the way it appeared, but perhaps I should have put a winking smilie in, as I was being light hearted. Maybe it is too early in the morning for all that.
Old May 27th 2012, 9:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Its OK I was being lighthearted as well. The original question was 'How has your day been' so I condensed the whole day into a short sentence. The beach was in Somerset by the way.
I guessed as much. Now I'm feeling slightly homesick...................
Old May 27th 2012, 9:47 pm
Banned

It really is a lovely part of the world and the pubs are just too tempting

I guessed as much. Now I'm feeling slightly homesick...................
Old May 27th 2012, 9:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It really is a lovely part of the world and the pubs are just too tempting
Whereabouts in Wiltshire did you go?
Old May 27th 2012, 9:55 pm
Banned

Our friends are in Trowbridge so not the nicest place in the world but the areas around it are fabulous. Where are you from ?

Whereabouts in Wiltshire did you go?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.