Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Yeh the hairdresser said we would have to do it a few times to go as dark as i was before and it will go a reddy brown which i like, wasnt expecting orange brown tho!
I have a dark plum dye in the cupboard but she said in the past that if i didnt do it right it will go green. But as she has put a base on now i thought it may be ok to use????????
The blonde made me feel a bit sexier and now i feel and ginger fat umpa lumpa!!
Sounds like the hairdresser knew what she was doing then - you'll just have to go back quickly and become a glamorous brunette.

I wouldn't try the plum, just in case it goes wrong....

I know what you mean about the blond making you feel better. (It covers the grey too.) I have been blond for 20 years although I am a light brunette naturally. When I was pregnant, I didn't colour my hair and I didn't look like me anymore. I couldn't wait to go blond again afterwards.

God, I hope they have decent colourists in Oz.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

oh dear - sorry on vodka and forgot who had problem with ginge hair - just wanted to say that you need to colour with something 'ash' that tones down red, or use any shampoos that have a violet colour... you can get the sachets shades and tones in boots and the like.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Wow did they take blood tests??
What does she eat is it very stricked and how much did it cost her?
its cost a 179 euro for a the first 12 week plan in which she 2 stone.
they get you to fill in a questionniare and work out your metabolism and a diet and exercise plan from that. she does alot of walking and now she doesn't even miss the food she used to love.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Sounds like the hairdresser knew what she was doing then - you'll just have to go back quickly and become a glamorous brunette.

I wouldn't try the plum, just in case it goes wrong....

I know what you mean about the blond making you feel better. (It covers the grey too.) I have been blond for 20 years although I am a light brunette naturally. When I was pregnant, I didn't colour my hair and I didn't look like me anymore. I couldn't wait to go blond again afterwards.

God, I hope they have decent colourists in Oz.
Me too! Had images of coming home to visit 3 stone lighter, slightly tanned (i know they dont sunbath!!!!) with long golden hair and everyone saying oh my god that move was totally worth it you look amazing!!! Then i woke up.x lol
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Me too! Had images of coming home to visit 3 stone lighter, slightly tanned (i know they dont sunbath!!!!) with long golden hair and everyone saying oh my god that move was totally worth it you look amazing!!! Then i woke up.x lol
You had my dream!

Sadly only the hair and the light tan bit is attainable...
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Thanks for the karma Fly, i'm ok really gotta laugh eh nothing can compare to the stress of waiting for the visa.xx
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks for the karma Fly, i'm ok really gotta laugh eh nothing can compare to the stress of waiting for the visa.xx
Just thought it would cheer you up a bit. I am very precious about my hair, so I would be an emotional mess if it happened to me.

How far into the visa process are you?
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

The kids had to help me make dinner today (2 and 6) making a very healthy stirfry and grilled salmon i found at the back of the freezer on my last diet effort! OMG if that wasnt stressfull enough 2 kids, arguing, knives, fire etc etc. how i havent eaten anything bad today i dont know
Think i may have to go to bed soon as getting the munchies aarrrggghhh!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

We started with our tra in august so we missed the changes on the 1st sept which would have been a nightmare and twice the money!!
Visa app went in online 8th Oct, not quitte a year like yourselves must be worse.
Where you headed?
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The kids had to help me make dinner today (2 and 6) making a very healthy stirfry and grilled salmon i found at the back of the freezer on my last diet effort! OMG if that wasnt stressfull enough 2 kids, arguing, knives, fire etc etc. how i havent eaten anything bad today i dont know
Think i may have to go to bed soon as getting the munchies aarrrggghhh!
You've done really well.

I managed to cut up my daughter's M&S chocolate birthday cake without having any. (Torture) but I did have a choc bar this afternoon when I was felling pissed off.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We started with our tra in august so we missed the changes on the 1st sept which would have been a nightmare and twice the money!!
Visa app went in online 8th Oct, not quitte a year like yourselves must be worse.
Where you headed?
We're headed to Adelaide. SA is the only place which will sponsor us and we need the points.

We had a traumatic run up - dodgy agent, difficult skills assessment, SA shut down for 3 months, and 1st Sept changes, so we have only just applied for the visa. Should be with us by May though. hence the comfort eating.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

You've done really well.

I managed to cut up my daughter's M&S chocolate birthday cake without having any. (Torture) but I did have a choc bar this afternoon when I was felling pissed off.
amazing , bet you sucked every morsol off your fingers tho!
Well done thats self control or wasnt there enough pieces to go round? Mind you there is only 8 kids so good on ya!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

amazing , bet you sucked every morsol off your fingers tho!
Well done thats self control or wasnt there enough pieces to go round? Mind you there is only 8 kids so good on ya!
I had just eaten dinner - so was feeling full. Otherwise I would have had some.

Problem is we have another 'whole' cake for her to blow the candles out on and we will bring this home.

Do you want some??
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

We're headed to Adelaide. SA is the only place which will sponsor us and we need the points.

We had a traumatic run up - dodgy agent, difficult skills assessment, SA shut down for 3 months, and 1st Sept changes, so we have only just applied for the visa. Should be with us by May though. hence the comfort eating.
I'm with you on that hun!
What do you or oh do trade wise, my oh is a plumber and is greatly needed so we where told but some threads seem to say otherwise.
Would have been nice to meet up, we have friends going to Adelaide on a trade sponsor tho.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

I had just eaten dinner - so was feeling full. Otherwise I would have had some.

Problem is we have another 'whole' cake for her to blow the candles out on and we will bring this home.

Do you want some??
Bloody right i do having more caffiene to starve to pangs but its not working i'll just be up longer peeing!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.