Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

Old Jan 18th 2008, 3:51 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL. That's my excercise done then.
Ive still to do mine..have got the apparatus ready though!!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 3:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
Ive still to do mine..have got the apparatus ready though!!
That sounds rather strenuous - getting the apparatus ready.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 4:00 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

That sounds rather strenuous - getting the apparatus ready.
yes..the corkscrew, glass and chilled bottle!!!

How is it going with you today after your eventful week??
Old Jan 18th 2008, 4:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

yes..the corkscrew, glass and chilled bottle!!!

How is it going with you today after your eventful week??
I'm exhausted now BUT I have my daughters birthday party tomorrow morning to get ready for. AHHHHHH

Plus I'm doing the washing today as I can't do it tomorrow due to said party.

Plus I am doing my OH's tax return.

Plus I am overseeing OH scanning paperwork for visa. He keeps telling me he's finished then I check and he hasn't done everything I asked him to.:curse:

AND I asked my Oh to pick up something for dinner as the only thing we have in is pasta. Guess what he came back with - yup pasta. Not just pasta but tortellini. Now as neither me nor my Daughter eat meat, he bought 2 types - ham and mushroom. No sauce though?? So now I have to stand and cook pasta sauce on our crap cooker - plus use two more pans for the pasta and the dishwasher is nearly full so non of this mess will fit in it, so that means more hand washing up.:curse:

So in answer to your question, I'm p'd off really.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 4:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

FA. Go and get a chips from the chippy.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 4:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
FA. Go and get a chips from the chippy.
LOL - this is the diet thread.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 5:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Fly- sorry you are having a bad day! have aglass of wine...it is sin free on Fridays!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 5:41 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Fly- sorry you are having a bad day! have aglass of wine...it is sin free on Fridays!
mines nicely chilling.....!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

mines nicely chilling.....!
Hmmm! I saw your exercise advice! Can't make my mind up about it but have decided to follow it until Monday!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks, haven't got any - to stop me drinking it.

Just cooked mine and DD's dinner and told him he could do his own as I wasn't cooking 2 meals.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 6:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks, haven't got any - to stop me drinking it.

Just cooked mine and DD's dinner and told him he could do his own as I wasn't cooking 2 meals.
He can't help being thoughtless & stupid, he's a man!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 6:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He can't help being thoughtless & stupid, he's a man!
True.

The worst thing is, we've been together for 24 years - is this as good as he'll get???? God help me.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

True.

The worst thing is, we've been together for 24 years - is this as good as he'll get???? God help me.
Well, if you haven't whipped him into shape by now, think you are onto a lost cause!

But, if you have stayed with him that long, he must have one or two redeeming features?

Also, I take it you were a mere slip of a girl when you met?!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 6:29 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

As you can see from my pics recently, I've decided that the best strategy for getting through this whole waiting/stress/lemmebangsomeoneabouttheheadveryhard phase, is to eat cake. Lots of it.

Bah humbug to your diets - I shall tan my cellulite with pride next winter
Old Jan 18th 2008, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by JenniGee
As you can see from my pics recently, I've decided that the best strategy for getting through this whole waiting/stress/lemmebangsomeoneabouttheheadveryhard phase, is to eat cake. Lots of it.

Bah humbug to your diets - I shall tan my cellulite with pride next winter
Yes, but you are not fat!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.