Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

Wikiposts

HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:36 am
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future
Default Re: HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

Jennigee any chance of some of that cake your eating, i've eaten all my roses
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:37 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds a bit like some of the things OH would do to me!!!!

You're not Irish by any chance, are you
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:52 am
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

No, just a good ol clean living sweet innocent 'lil yorkshire gal
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Yeh right!!
My god you lot are evil, but i love it
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Girls you gotta help me!
Have been blonde for a while now, collars and cuffs dont match if you get my meaning!
Got sick of the upkeep and expense so decided to go dark brown again.........WELL its gone ginger and had it cut really short.
I cant post a avator of myself its awfull, not only are my jeans sooooo tight every time i pass wind i feel a draft up the back of neck i also look like bloody coco the bloody clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Claire.x
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:08 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cascrew
Cake's all gone for now, I'm afraid - I'm being fed chocolate, piece by piece by OH....

you can have some.....

only catch is, you have to kneel in front of him & say "thank you Sir" every time he gives you a bit
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cascrew
Dont put those 3 lbs back on!!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:10 am
Da bing bing!

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Girls you gotta help me!
Have been blonde for a while now, collars and cuffs dont match if you get my meaning!
Got sick of the upkeep and expense so decided to go dark brown again.........WELL its gone ginger and had it cut really short.
I cant post a avator of myself its awfull, not only are my jeans sooooo tight every time i pass wind i feel a draft up the back of neck i also look like bloody coco the bloody clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Claire.x
My God! What a terrible situation! What can we do to help???

When I'm feeling crappy I always go shoe shopping....

dunno where you'd get a pair of size 20 green DM's though
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JenniGee
My God! What a terrible situation! What can we do to help???

When I'm feeling crappy I always go shoe shopping....

dunno where you'd get a pair of size 20 green DM's though
PMSL.
Its ok cos my oh told me he still loved me and then totally ruined it by saying even if you are a ginga minga!!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

hey all

this is the only diet that worked for my wife. she tried everything from weight watchers to curves and every other damn gym. oh the cost is still killing me:curse::curse::curse:

here is the link http://www.system10.eu/whybetter

i am so proud of her and what she has done

anyway thats my 2 cents
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL.
Its ok cos my oh told me he still loved me and then totally ruined it by saying even if you are a ginga minga!!
Men, they know how to make you feel special don't they???

Well, it could have been worse - it could have been green!

Somebody on here the other day was swearing by Tomato ketchup if your hair went a funny colour in the swimming pool - might work??

If not, how about dying your hair cherry red and then everyone will think it's deliberate?

Did you have it done at the hairdresser? If so, go back and say the colour has gone wrong and you want them to put it right.

Try washing your hair everyday to 'dim' the colour. It works on the colour I want to keep!

That's all I can think of.

Chin up, it will grow out soon, but I know how miserable it is.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
hey all

this is the only diet that worked for my wife. she tried everything from weight watchers to curves and every other damn gym. oh the cost is still killing me:curse::curse::curse:

here is the link http://www.system10.eu/whybetter

i am so proud of her and what she has done

anyway thats my 2 cents
Thanks she looks fab, and that was very quick to loose all that!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Men, they know how to make you feel special don't they???

Well, it could have been worse - it could have been green!

Somebody on here the other day was swearing by Tomato ketchup if your hair went a funny colour in the swimming pool - might work??

If not, how about dying your hair cherry red and then everyone will think it's deliberate?

Did you have it done at the hairdresser? If so, go back and say the colour has gone wrong and you want them to put it right.

Try washing your hair everyday to 'dim' the colour. It works on the colour I want to keep!

That's all I can think of.

Chin up, it will grow out soon, but I know how miserable it is.
Yeh the hairdresser said we would have to do it a few times to go as dark as i was before and it will go a reddy brown which i like, wasnt expecting orange brown tho!
I have a dark plum dye in the cupboard but she said in the past that if i didnt do it right it will go green. But as she has put a base on now i thought it may be ok to use????????
The blonde made me feel a bit sexier and now i feel and ginger fat umpa lumpa!!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Thanks she looks fab, and that was very quick to loose all that!
She has now lost just over 5 stone and has gone from a size 20 to a size 6

Man am i a happy camper
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
She has now lost just over 5 stone and has gone from a size 20 to a size 6

Man am i a happy camper
Wow did they take blood tests??
What does she eat is it very stricked and how much did it cost her?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.