Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:56 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

Must admit to buying my own flowers - the chance of him thinking of getting me any is so close to zero it wouldn't be worth trying to figure out....

but then, out of the blue, he did bring me a "present" from work tonight.....

On his way through the City, some marketing floozie gave him a goodie bag

So I've got Redbush teabags, some kind of ginseng/guarana-type concoction, a pouch of washing powder & he's just been sitting next to me, feeding me some bizarre organic chocolate as I type....

Very strange

He normally only gives me chocolate at "the time of the month"!!!

Last edited by JenniGee; Jan 18th 2008 at 8:00 am.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:01 am
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL!!

Why has your day been so bad Cascrew?
Can't quite remember now too much vodka. Think it had something to do with 150 sadistic little gits

OH a treat, 3 months into living together, he was still claiming women washed up, so i opened a tin of tomato soup, smeared it on every pot, pan, plate, knife, fork etc etc and went to work away for 3 days...........
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:03 am
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Crafty swine ate take aways out the wrappers and drunk pop out of bottles for 3 days:curse:

Married him anyway, figured he was resourceful
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Must admit to buying my own flowers - the chance of him thinking of getting me any is so close to zero it wouldn't be worth trying to figure out....

but then, out of the blue, he did bring me a "present" from work tonight.....

On his way through the City, some marketing floozie gave him a goodie bag

So I've got Redbush teabags, some kind of ginseng/guarana-type concoction, a pouch of washing powder & he's just been sitting next to me, feeding me some bizarre organic chocolate as I type....

Very strange
Well, he tried.

To be honest, my OH does actually bring flowers every so often. It just makes me wonder what he's done wrong.

I usually buy and wrap my own Christmas and birthday presents. It's the only way to get decent ones. For my 21st, OH bought me a toaster. and for my 40th he bought me a sat nav.:curse: For my 40th I bought my self a very expensive coat.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:06 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cascrew
Crafty swine ate take aways out the wrappers and drunk pop out of bottles for 3 days:curse:

LMAO..... either that or went off intending to buy Marigolds & Fairy, but got lost at The Happy Wok on the way

Bless
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Can't quite remember now too much vodka. Think it had something to do with 150 sadistic little gits

PMSL. I was one of those gits once, the one who always had the excuse note and smoked behind the bikesheds...

OH a treat, 3 months into living together, he was still claiming women washed up, so i opened a tin of tomato soup, smeared it on every pot, pan, plate, knife, fork etc etc and went to work away for 3 days...........

PMSL.

We do it to ourselves you know. Find a guy, reckon he's Ok and we can improve him, but it doesn't work does it?
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by JenniGee
LMAO..... either that or went off intending to buy Marigolds & Fairy, but got lost at The Happy Wok on the way

Bless
See - we think it's cute.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:11 am
Da bing bing!

Well, he tried.
Not sure that he "tried" exactly - probably more a case of finding something shoved into his hand & then thinking "what do I do with this?", not having any clue & then giving it to me do deal with...

On the other hand, ask him to design & implement internet security architecture for w......ahem....banking clients in the City & he doesn't have a problem...

Bloody selective intelligence

Oh.....he got me pink hunter wellies for Christmas
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:13 am
Where's my visa?

Not cute he's a very bad man. First argument we had he bought me a bunch of flowers (artificial) still getting the same bunch out of the cupboard 16 years later, says he economical (i just think he's tight)

Don't worry though i do get my own back, but i'm more of a practical person
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not cute he's a very bad man. First argument we had he bought me a bunch of flowers (artificial) still getting the same bunch out of the cupboard 16 years later, says he economical (i just think he's tight)

Don't worry though i do get my own back, but i'm more of a practical person
OOoo, do tell how you get your own back!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:20 am
Da bing bing!

Awaits with baited breath
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:22 am
Where's my visa?

Have you ever tried walking in sock on a newly Mr Sheened laminate floor????
Not pretty

Or maybe riding your push bike on hills when some has "accidentally" disconected your breaks

or opening unmarked boxes at work after the wife has visited Ann Summers

God i sound like a bunny boiler
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:25 am
Where's my visa?

Best one ever was getting one of the deep voiced year11 boys to phone him at work claiming to be "Barry" for Wakefield sexual health clinic claiming someone had been in and tested positive for Gonnarhea and named him as a recent partner, requesting him to go in for a test, whilst on speaker phone....

The best bit was watching him squirm allllll weekend
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Best one ever was getting one of the deep voiced year11 boys to phone him at work claiming to be "Barry" for Wakefield sexual health clinic claiming someone had been in and tested positive for Gonnarhea and named him as a recent partner, requesting him to go in for a test, whilst on speaker phone....

The best bit was watching him squirm allllll weekend
OMG. ROFPMSL

My OH would curl up and die if that happened. Must remember it......

You are a bad woman and I love it!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:33 am
Where's my visa?

Whats the point in having a husband if you can't have some fun with it, except for that other thing we use 'em for:embaressed_smile:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.