Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

FAIR PLAY.. OZ IS IS BLOODY HARD WORK!!!

FAIR PLAY.. OZ IS IS BLOODY HARD WORK!!!

Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:31 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FAIR PLAY.. OZ IS IS BLOODY HARD WORK!!!

Originally Posted by winedonju
will you please stop teasing me now....Asher you know my weak points, and it's simply not fair
you post made me giggle but your reason for the edit made me laugh out loud!!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
you post made me giggle but your reason for the edit made me laugh out loud!!
sad......but true
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:33 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

sad......but true
Donna, I'm so glad you've come on here.

I havent laughed so much in ages!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Donna, I'm so glad you've come on here.

I havent laughed so much in ages!
Have I said something funny.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Although I am not there yet, I can honestly say I am not looking forward to having all the equestrian facilities amongst the vineyards in Perth......who they hell thought to put horses and wine in the same area.....right next to each other!!!!

........and then they go and put a chocolate factory their too! Madness!!!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 2:14 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

will you please stop teasing me now....Asher you know my weak points, and it's simply not fair
but it was hard and having to go to barbies every night sitting chilling watching the ocean with a group of friends is tough too and the rsl is just murder! cheap drinks and good food which is also cheap sat overlooking the beach well makes me ache just thinking about how much work that is
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher
but it was hard and having to go to barbies every night sitting chilling watching the ocean with a group of friends is tough too and the rsl is just murder! cheap drinks and good food which is also cheap sat overlooking the beach well makes me ache just thinking about how much work that is
The hardest thing for me to understand is that you where only half cut
Old Apr 18th 2008, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Probably the top half... Filtering down to the bottom!!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

sdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justsarah
Started as a welcome relief to all the dark and dreary negative threads all week!!! Very tongue in cheek and has been responded to as intended .... until now!!!

Dont piss on my piss take will you please...

Keep away from the Sunshine and get back to the grey if you would prefer...

Its a Friday after all....
Typical Welsh, anything to have a go at the English.

Yes it is grey in the Pontpridd etc (generally grey/black around peoples eyes after being in a pub on a sat night full of local neaderthals). However sunny Devon beats Oz (and Wales) everyday, I won't start on the reasons why cos I'll be here forever.

It's all relative, I'd rather live in Chernobyl than Swansea for instance.

Runs for cover
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:02 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I take water with it
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:03 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justsarah
I dont know where to begin!!

My heels are as dry as hell.... wearing bloody thongs all the time!!!

My face too.... too much sun here... wheres the bloody drizzle!!

My skins turning a bloody gold colour.... that bloody sun is a killer eh!!

The midgey and mozzie bites are doing my bloody head in...bloody humidity

When i go to the beach every weekend I get bloody sand in my hair.. its not good for the bloody colour you know!!

And the locals keep talking & being friendly towards me... Bloody nice people keep me chatting for ages!!

This is a tough life... think bloody hard before joining in.....

quality !

lifes a beach
Old Apr 19th 2008, 3:57 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you lot stop it, no one's gonna come and steal all our jobs if you keep at it! ... :curse:
Old Apr 19th 2008, 4:06 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

(PP runs into the forum sobbing her heart out)

Guys it's awful, truly awful. You know how I hate clothes shopping (serious on that one, read my blog!), well I have had to buy some new work clothes for my new job and instead of struggling to find stuff to fit my ample body/bosems, I actually went into two shops and bought everything I needed, and what is more (wipes tears from eyes and blows snotty nose), it all fitted perfectly and I have lost weight and am a size smaller

I paid my money and left the shop, in total shock because the dreadful customer assistant helped me - shocking, I am not used to help.

Now I shall go to that horrible coffee shop 'Gino's' in Fremantle and drown my sorrows with a coffee or something.

And the sight of those cockatoos in the trees is offensive and to be frank (I dont know who Frank is but today I shall be him), I am going to complain about the scenery.

Then, when I get home I shall poison my system with a cold beer and then cry because it really is a bad life.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 4:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn pool in the back garden, sun just reflects off that most of the day blinding anyone who goes near it... and the bloody kids are never dry becasue they spend all day in it... pah!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 4:12 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Damn pool in the back garden, sun just reflects off that most of the day blinding anyone who goes near it... and the bloody kids are never dry becasue they spend all day in it... pah!
Oh my god, how do you manage?

I might have breakfast in that horrible cafe as I haven't eaten this morning.

I hope there are no ugly lorikeets watching.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.