Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

FAIR PLAY.. OZ IS IS BLOODY HARD WORK!!!

FAIR PLAY.. OZ IS IS BLOODY HARD WORK!!!

Old Apr 20th 2008, 12:34 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FAIR PLAY.. OZ IS IS BLOODY HARD WORK!!!

Originally Posted by justsarah
Dont diss the old girl..

I think shes a little demon by this account....

See .. I bet the sand in your hair gets right on your nerves too!!

NIGHTMARE!!
Yeah I love her ...

Only cost $2,500 and altho I DO drool at others, I don't actually feel the urge to get bigger / better / faster etc ... I'm happy!

Oh WHAT AM I SAYING!! ...

I HATE her! ... I hate everything about the water, yes the sand in your hair too!!

Old Apr 20th 2008, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shiels
OMG!!! I know one of those ladies !!!!!! C x
Shazza I expect... Is it...
Old Apr 20th 2008, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Yeah I love her ...

Only cost $2,500 and altho I DO drool at others, I don't actually feel the urge to get bigger / better / faster etc ... I'm happy!

Oh WHAT AM I SAYING!! ...

I HATE her! ... I hate everything about the water, yes the sand in your hair too!!

This travelling to strange little coves, beaches, resorts...

And the cheek of others who wave and come over to talk to you on the beach...:curse:
Old Apr 20th 2008, 12:37 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Shazza I expect... Is it...

Yep She gets around a bit dont she!!!!! C x
Old Apr 20th 2008, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by shiels
Yep She gets around a bit dont she!!!!! C x
And not in a nice way!!!!

Ask her about Steves hair that night!!!!!

Small world eh!! You out for her 40th next weekend? Going to Sydney too... God its hard work finding all these new friends isnt it!!!

We are the 3 cockneys and a taffy gang she lunches with midweek... Guess which one I am!!!!

All these new friends... It awful here isnt it!!!

Us 2 groups will have to meet one day...
Old Apr 20th 2008, 12:45 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

And not in a nice way!!!!

Ask her about Steves hair that night!!!!!

Small world eh!! You out for her 40th next weekend? Going to Sydney too... God its hard work finding all these new friends isnt it!!!

We are the 3 cockneys and a taffy gang she lunches with midweek... Guess which one I am!!!!

All these new friends... It awful here isnt it!!!

Us 2 groups will have to meet one day...
The camping weekend??? Nope as its sons birthday too, might go up for the day maybe You going??

C x
Old Apr 20th 2008, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Camping... Me.. Hell no!!!

This place is so bad we thought we would get a boat just to get away from it all!!

Couran Cove, South Stradbroke... too quiet for mee... YAWN!!!

On the H2O for us... Picking up the floater next week...
Old Apr 20th 2008, 12:55 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

Camping... Me.. Hell no!!!

This place is so bad we thought we would get a boat just to get away from it all!!

Couran Cove, South Stradbroke... too quiet for mee... YAWN!!!

On the H2O for us... Picking up the floater next week...
Hence the reason we arent going for the weekend, camping just aint our thing!!!

C x
Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

scor is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:50 pm
Dreams can come true :)

Babycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sdunx
Typical Welsh, anything to have a go at the English.

Yes it is grey in the Pontpridd etc (generally grey/black around peoples eyes after being in a pub on a sat night full of local neaderthals). However sunny Devon beats Oz (and Wales) everyday, I won't start on the reasons why cos I'll be here forever.

It's all relative, I'd rather live in Chernobyl than Swansea for instance.

Runs for cover
Just out of interest why are you on the Oz expats threads then?
Old Apr 20th 2008, 5:05 pm
Dreams can come true :)

Babycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond repute

Love you guys....you have helped me decide I couldn't possibly leave this cold, grey, old, windy, cold, place...where I pay £1.08 a litre for my petrol, my council tax is rising, my elec and gas are £200 a month and my DH commutes 3+ hours a day into London so that we can afford to...pay all the bills. Why oh why would I leave all this for OZ???

I know! I like being able to see how grey and windy it is until 8pm :curse:
But I do think I would have like the thongs all the time
Old Apr 20th 2008, 7:09 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

*mumble, grumble, mumbling bloody wind up merchants mumble...

should count themselves lucky i'm not there to give them an earful, mumble, grumble*

Sheff storms off out the room with the face on.

Last edited by Sheff_Sparky; Apr 20th 2008 at 7:13 pm.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Babycatcher
£1.08 a litre for my petrol,
You'll hate it here! ... it's recently gone up to 60p a litre! ... :curse:

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
*mumble, grumble, mumbling bloody wind up merchants mumble...

should count themselves lucky i'm not there to give them an earful, mumble, grumble*

Sheff storms off out the room with the face on.
Oh poor Mardy Bum ...

Don't worry love, you're time will come and you too! ... will wonder why you EVER come here! ...
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scor
Post of the year!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:19 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Post of the year!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.