Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

FAIR PLAY.. OZ IS IS BLOODY HARD WORK!!!

FAIR PLAY.. OZ IS IS BLOODY HARD WORK!!!

Old Apr 17th 2008, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default FAIR PLAY.. OZ IS IS BLOODY HARD WORK!!!

I dont know where to begin!!

My heels are as dry as hell.... wearing bloody thongs all the time!!!

My face too.... too much sun here... wheres the bloody drizzle!!

My skins turning a bloody gold colour.... that bloody sun is a killer eh!!

The midgey and mozzie bites are doing my bloody head in...bloody humidity

When i go to the beach every weekend I get bloody sand in my hair.. its not good for the bloody colour you know!!

And the locals keep talking & being friendly towards me... Bloody nice people keep me chatting for ages!!

This is a tough life... think bloody hard before joining in.....

Last edited by WelshSarah; Apr 17th 2008 at 12:31 pm. Reason: oops
Old Apr 17th 2008, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FAIR PLAY.. OZ IS IS BLOODY HARD WORK!!!

hmmm think I might stay then.

Mind you not sure the stillettos in Essex are much better for my feet.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Or the white handbags.....

Health & safety and all that!!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by justsarah
Or the white handbags.....

Health & safety and all that!!!

For dancing around I mean!!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

That and the bleach in my hair....its hard work being an Essex Bimbo ya know.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 12:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Oi

I'm an essex girl too you know?
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Then you know what Im saying
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

When i go to the beach every weekend I get bloody sand in my hair.. its not good for the bloody colour you know!!

And the locals keep talking & being friendly towards me... Bloody nice people keep me chatting for ages!!

That's it say no more....I'm calling the whole thing off

Nice to see a bit of humour on the site.....everything seems to have gone a bit doom and gloom!

Personally cannot wait myself...roll on June...whoopeeeeeeee!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh and throw into that all the crap food (), happy teens, bigger houses and all the rest!

God only knows why we come here aye?

Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

don't bother coming..... that's my advice...
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by eddie007
nice tryBut too late....I'm hooked.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:24 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Not arf!

Originally Posted by winedonju
nice tryBut too late....I'm hooked.
Petrol is up to 70p a litre now! ...

Put you off?

Surely! ...
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Not arf!

Petrol is up to 70p a litre now! ...

Put you off?

Surely! ...
Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NO!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lettuce $2.99 EACH
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

lettuce $2.99 EACH
still no

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.