Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Sep 30th 2013, 11:35 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
OMG I've got a stalker

Not a cyber one either, a real one

Wandered down to the post office today, oblivious to anyone around me as usual, ipod in my ears, some random guy said 'hello'but I didn't even realised till he'd gone past.
Come out of the shopping centre, there's the same guy sitting on the wall doing his shoes up, he muttered something about it being a nice day, I just smiled, ipod firmly in ears, walked on.
Went in the pub for a pint (be rude not to when I'm passing it ) sit outside in the breeze, ipod on, ipad out, posting twaddle on BE....and this guy appears AGAIN!
He sat at the next table, about 25 I suppose, faded tshirt, shorts that are too big, scruffy trainers, I just registered him and thought I've seen you before.
Then he only comes over to me, says he's seen me a couple of times today and I must be his sort of person cos of my jewellery Not being one for lots of glittery stuff it consisted of one bead ring, one glass ring and a friendship bracelet of Tibetan beads!! Hardly anything to make me look special!

So he launched into this long one-sided chat about how he could never meet the right people and how was he supposed to find people who shared his interests, and how he was glad he kept bumping into me cos I look like a kindred spirit

He wandered off to have a cigarette so I moved indoors for my second pint Came out and he'd gone, phew, so i went to the bottle shop, stocked up on the cheap wine, came out.....and he's sat outside
Not only that but when my cab turned up he asked if he could have a lift! I said "You don't know where I'm going" he said, "no but I'll pay and I can drop you off on the way to my place, then I'll know!"

In his frickin nightmares he could!!!! At least there were no other cabs so he couldn't get one to follow me

now to get over it!!
Seriously mate you need to watch this guy
Old Sep 30th 2013, 11:37 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

FFS Polly, this dude sounds a tad shady. Watch yer back.
Old Sep 30th 2013, 11:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Seriously mate you need to watch this guy
Originally Posted by scottishcelts
FFS Polly, this dude sounds a tad shady. Watch yer back.
I shall be taking a new route to work tomorrow, methinks!
Old Sep 30th 2013, 11:45 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

good
Old Sep 30th 2013, 11:49 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

You never know. Be on your upmost vigilant.
Old Sep 30th 2013, 12:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

You obviously attract nutters .....isn't one of them serving time on a small island off the coast of France as we speak
Old Sep 30th 2013, 12:47 pm

Originally Posted by eddie007
You obviously attract nutters .....isn't one of them serving time on a small island off the coast of France as we speak
Old Sep 30th 2013, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunate choice of words

There's always the other point of view though Polly.... "Serendipity" Not everything unknown is bad.

Got to admit this probably doesn't come under the banner of Serendipity, but you never know.

Take his photo though, if he does show up, either with or without his knowledge, circumstances will let you know the way to go, and make sure someone else sees it.
Old Sep 30th 2013, 1:11 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Unfortunate choice of words

There's always the other point of view though Polly.... "Serendipity" Not everything unknown is bad.

Got to admit this probably doesn't come under the banner of Serendipity, but you never know.

Take his photo though, if he does show up, either with or without his knowledge, circumstances will let you know the way to go, and make sure someone else sees it.
only one type of route in my vocab these days!

Good thought about the photo though
Old Oct 10th 2013, 1:42 pm
Home and Happy

Ten years since I took my last set of fingerprints Next step on the "OMG how long have I been here" trip! Made worse today by my colleague informing me its 10 years since she left school

Where are you Wol? You should remember that day as well as I do, the day you walked into the office, called me Pollyana and everyone stopped dead and said WHO??
Old Oct 10th 2013, 11:05 pm

Ten years since I took my last set of fingerprints Next step on the "OMG how long have I been here" trip! Made worse today by my colleague informing me its 10 years since she left school

Where are you Wol? You should remember that day as well as I do, the day you walked into the office, called me Pollyana and everyone stopped dead and said WHO??
Yip the school one is too scary. I left school in 1988 ffs.
Old Oct 11th 2013, 11:32 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Yip the school one is too scary. I left school in 1988 ffs.
I left in the 70's
Old Oct 11th 2013, 12:06 pm
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I left in the 70's
Thanks for that, you've made me feel a whole lot better - I left in '82, 1982 that is, before any smartarses have their say
Old Oct 11th 2013, 12:44 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by SillyOldBag
Thanks for that, you've made me feel a whole lot better - I left in '82, 1982 that is, before any smartarses have their say
Same year as me
Old Oct 11th 2013, 1:45 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Unlike SOB and Polly,I have aged well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.