Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Oct 18th 2013, 4:54 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

This one is for Gruff Brown.....if he i about.......

11.15 to Fiveways from London Road today.....
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-image.jpg  
Old Oct 18th 2013, 9:21 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

woohoo off to the home of good football!

Brian the Meerkat is hoping to invade the pitch at halftime
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-image.jpg  
Old Oct 18th 2013, 9:23 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
woohoo off to the home of good football!

Brian the Meerkat is hoping to invade the pitch at halftime
Have fun Polly

Tell Brian to be careful
Old Oct 18th 2013, 9:38 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Have fun Polly

Tell Brian to be careful
Takes after Mr Clough, thinks he is invincible! He's on his second cider now, swaggering round the train!
Old Oct 18th 2013, 9:41 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Takes after Mr Clough, thinks he is invincible! He's on his second cider now, swaggering round the train!
He'll have to pace himself or they wont let him in
Old Oct 18th 2013, 9:44 pm
Home and Happy

He'll have to pace himself or they wont let him in
I might have to pinch his can and finish it myself
Old Oct 18th 2013, 10:05 pm

I might have to pinch his can and finish it myself
Got to make sure you're hydrated
Old Oct 18th 2013, 10:12 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Got to make sure you're hydrated
More like make sure you're pished before watching that pile of manure known as Forest
Old Oct 18th 2013, 10:21 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
More like make sure you're pished before watching that pile of manure known as Forest
Better than being in norf London today with the arses playing at home
Old Oct 18th 2013, 10:27 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Better than being in norf London today with the arses playing at home
2-0 to the Arse I reckon who you going with?
Old Oct 18th 2013, 11:36 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
2-0 to the Arse I reckon who you going with?
Me, Brian the Meerkat and Esmeralda Chipmunk
Polly-no-mates, thats me

Nice pint in the Trip before I walk out to the ground
Old Oct 19th 2013, 9:42 pm
Home and Happy

And memory lane continues today......ten years ago my pilot friend flew me to Milan for three days of pRtying before leaving the UK. Can't quite recreate that one but having got back in touch if Air Traffic don't mess up the schedules I will be doing a trip to Edinburgh with him at the pointy end today

Just hope they let me onboard in full witchy gear, hat, familiars and all......bmi would've loved it but not sure about BA.....

Though I did get a huge laugh and "go for it" from the girl in T1 security at Heathrow when I gave her my hat to be security scanned
Old Oct 19th 2013, 9:47 pm

And memory lane continues today......ten years ago my pilot friend flew me to Milan for three days of pRtying before leaving the UK. Can't quite recreate that one but having got back in touch if Air Traffic don't mess up the schedules I will be doing a trip to Edinburgh with him at the pointy end today

Just hope they let me onboard in full witchy gear, hat, familiars and all......bmi would've loved it but not sure about BA.....

Though I did get a huge laugh and "go for it" from the girl in T1 security at Heathrow when I gave her my hat to be security scanned
I shall have to tell you what I ended up taking through security sometime - but for now, have a great time
Old Oct 19th 2013, 9:52 pm
Home and Happy

I shall have to tell you what I ended up taking through security sometime - but for now, have a great time
Taking my wand through is fun! Shows up as a long pointy stick with metal round the edges Brisbane made me get it out of the hand luggage once, so I waved it around and one of them went pale and apologised a lot - think I actually terrified him

if today works out it'll be a miracle but we always did make mad last minute arrangements and they were usually ok by the skin of our teeth!
Old Oct 19th 2013, 10:17 pm

Taking my wand through is fun! Shows up as a long pointy stick with metal round the edges Brisbane made me get it out of the hand luggage once, so I waved it around and one of them went pale and apologised a lot - think I actually terrified him

if today works out it'll be a miracle but we always did make mad last minute arrangements and they were usually ok by the skin of our teeth!
Hope you manage to make it work - sounds quite hectic though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.