Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Oct 15th 2013, 6:54 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Sydney is a laugh a minute!!! Woman in her 50s next to me is yelling into her mobile tellng her mother how its good that her flight is delayed as it means she can play more Candy Crush...... and can her mother please tell the dog that the flight is delayed as well......And people think I'm mad

And a guy went through Immigration yelling "I'm going to Hawaii" , jumped on the conveyor belt in the scanning area and got esorted away by police -not in the direction of Hawaii
Family in front of me then had an argument with the Immigration guy insisting it wasan infringement of their human rights to have to fill in Departing Pax cards. Their teenage daughter had done a card so he sent her though but wouldn't let the parents go! WTF? the kid was about 12 and he sent her through to airside on her own, wouldn't let her wait!

I just looove airports!
I've got to go travelling with you sometime Polly
Old Oct 15th 2013, 6:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
I've got to go travelling with you sometime Polly
You should

its easy though, just keep your ears open and ou hear the strangest things...... TV wether report just said there was an erthquake earlier in the Philippines. Womn behind me says to husband/partner "ooh dear there was an earthquake there, perhaps the wind will mean the plane has to divert" .......

I don't make these up, honest! I just like listening in
Old Oct 15th 2013, 6:59 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

You should

its easy though, just keep your ears open and ou hear the strangest things...... TV wether report just said there was an erthquake earlier in the Philippines. Womn behind me says to husband/partner "ooh dear there was an earthquake there, perhaps the wind will mean the plane has to divert" .......

I don't make these up, honest! I just like listening in
When I worked at Heathrow we used to go airside to people watch - we also had alternative names for shops like 'pretty manky'
Old Oct 15th 2013, 7:04 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

When I worked at Heathrow we used to go airside to people watch - we also had alternative names for shops like 'pretty manky'
Working at Heathrow would be so cool, trouble is I'd do too much watching and not enough working.

Woman now wants husband to talk to the pilot about whether the wind from the quake is too strong to fly in
Old Oct 15th 2013, 7:05 am

Working at Heathrow would be so cool, trouble is I'd do too much watching and not enough working.

Woman now wants husband to talk to the pilot about whether the wind from the quake is too strong to fly in
Is she blond?
Old Oct 15th 2013, 7:06 am
Home and Happy

Is she blond?
Polly sneaks look over shoulder...... yep!!! She's blonde
Old Oct 15th 2013, 7:08 am

Polly sneaks look over shoulder...... yep!!! She's blonde
I'm getting strange looks from young spark for laughing too much
Old Oct 15th 2013, 7:13 am
Home and Happy

I'm getting strange looks from young spark for laughing too much
Tell him its ok, should be boarding shortly!!
Old Oct 15th 2013, 7:29 am

Tell him its ok, should be boarding shortly!!
Safe journey Polly
Old Oct 15th 2013, 7:40 am
Home and Happy

Safe journey Polly
Thanks matey! A380 which is 2/3 empty..... me and my pack of travelling cuddly toys have four seats to ourselves
Old Oct 15th 2013, 7:55 am

Thanks matey! A380 which is 2/3 empty..... me and my pack of travelling cuddly toys have four seats to ourselves
Wow - snoozle time then

Flying via Dubai?
Old Oct 15th 2013, 12:10 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

The other passengers will be happy
Old Oct 15th 2013, 10:55 pm
Home and Happy

Wow - snoozle time then

Flying via Dubai?
unfortunately

it was a pit when I was last here in 2000, and its still a pit. How anyone can prefer this to Changi beats me

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
The other passengers will be happy

All travelling cuddly toys now hiding in rucksack cos they don't want to become camel-fodder!!
Old Oct 16th 2013, 12:19 am

unfortunately

it was a pit when I was last here in 2000, and its still a pit. How anyone can prefer this to Changi beats me

All travelling cuddly toys now hiding in rucksack cos they don't want to become camel-fodder!!
Not too much longer and you'll be drinking English
Old Oct 16th 2013, 9:19 am
Home and Happy

Not too much longer and you'll be drinking English
Well, Irish cider but its an English airport!

Repairs needed to runway after pilot slammed the plane down. Shouldn't complain though, I reckon that 380 had only about 100 passengers the whole way. Was never that quiet going through Singapore, methinks Qantas is not popular for aligning with Emikrap.
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-image.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.