Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Sep 2nd 2011, 12:01 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Have to admit sitting in a pub with someone you love, enjoying beer and football, is pretty high on my list of enjoyable weekends too forget the romance though, I'm past all that
Well standby then as forest - Derby tickets on sale tomorrow
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 12:03 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN

All we need is a bucketfull of luck and a new manager and it should be a good day
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 1:01 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Have to admit sitting in a pub with someone you love, enjoying beer and football, is pretty high on my list of enjoyable weekends too forget the romance though, I'm past all that
Old Sep 7th 2011, 8:34 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Woohooo one week to go....just got out of bed in the dark, forgot I was in the middle of packing when I went to bed last night, and trod on a stray packet of Twisties

Do I have to bring my own armchair or does the City Ground provide them?
Old Sep 8th 2011, 7:01 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Woohooo one week to go....just got out of bed in the dark, forgot I was in the middle of packing when I went to bed last night, and trod on a stray packet of Twisties

Do I have to bring my own armchair or does the City Ground provide them?
armchair, no but they do a nice line in crap plastic seats

I might not be there as the ship I'm joining for 3 weeks will be at sea. Trying to get off as I'm only a stand-in. Tickets for you, my lad and his mate and mum will still be available. Will be pissed off if I miss both you and the game
Old Sep 8th 2011, 7:19 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

I might not be there as the ship I'm joining for 3 weeks will be at sea. Trying to get off as I'm only a stand-in. Tickets for you, my lad and his mate and mum will still be available. Will be pissed off if I miss both you and the game
And I'll go in his place, but you'll have to make it up to me....both of you
Old Sep 8th 2011, 7:19 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by rasen78
oh, and where will the little madam be then?
Old Sep 8th 2011, 7:24 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

oh, and where will the little madam be then?
Auntie Anne and Uncle Bernie
Old Sep 8th 2011, 7:27 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

what, down the pub
Old Sep 8th 2011, 7:33 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

what, down the pub
just needs a play area for the little ones
Old Sep 8th 2011, 7:52 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 8th 2011, 7:52 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

just needs a play area for the little ones
What about yer kid
Old Sep 8th 2011, 7:53 pm
Home and Happy

Old Sep 8th 2011, 8:01 pm
Home and Happy

Thats a bit inconvenient of the navy, tell them they're a bunch of inconsiderate b*stds

I appreciate what an ordeal you think it would be, but you might even enjoy it
Old Sep 8th 2011, 8:04 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

Thats a bit inconvenient of the navy, tell them they're a bunch of inconsiderate b*stds

I appreciate what an ordeal you think it would be, but you might even enjoy it
errrmmmm

Nope, don't think so

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.