Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Sep 12th 2011, 1:32 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
With the littl'un looking after you
As long as she keeps still,don't want my pint to fall off her head,she will also make a good foot rest
Old Sep 12th 2011, 1:34 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
As long as she keeps still,don't want my pint to fall off her head,she will also make a good foot rest
Just a shame she's too young to go to the bar for you
Old Sep 12th 2011, 1:37 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Just a shame she's too young to go to the bar for you
And my other maid only has the use of one hand,oh well she'll just have to go to the bar twice
Old Sep 12th 2011, 1:39 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

And my other maid only has the use of one hand,oh well she'll just have to go to the bar twice
While you just sit there and enjoy the surroundings Serve you right if your Maid Marian throws one of the drinks at you
Old Sep 12th 2011, 1:45 am
FREE TIBET

While you just sit there and enjoy the surroundings Serve you right if your Maid Marian throws one of the drinks at you
She has too much respect for alcohol to do that
Old Sep 12th 2011, 1:48 am
Home and Happy

She has too much respect for alcohol to do that
Just as well, don't want to find you dripping wet when we meet you after the game!!
Old Sep 13th 2011, 5:40 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Just found this list. Finally, after 9 years, I can understand him

http://www.royalmarinesbands.co.uk/reference/Slang.htmhttp://www.royalmarinesbands.co.uk/reference/Slang.htm

Now, I just need to get an English-Navy translation and we'll be set

My favourite??

Bin liner job Very ugly gronk who requires a bin liner to cover her entire body

Now I know what he whispers to me while making sweet love to me

Last edited by rasen78; Sep 13th 2011 at 5:46 am.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 9:11 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by rasen78
Just found this list. Finally, after 9 years, I can understand him

http://www.royalmarinesbands.co.uk/reference/Slang.htmhttp://www.royalmarinesbands.co.uk/reference/Slang.htm

Now, I just need to get an English-Navy translation and we'll be set

My favourite??

Print it out and keep it by the bed for easy reference
And learn a few phrases to throw at him, that'll keep him guessing for a while
Old Sep 13th 2011, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rasen78
My favourite??

He'll say owt to stop you gonking.

Oh so that's what a bang-box is!

Polly, good luck for your trip - watch yerself with all them Percys & Jolly Jacks. What's on yer shopping list this time?
Old Sep 13th 2011, 11:07 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by General Tojo
He'll say owt to stop you gonking.

Oh so that's what a bang-box is!

Polly, good luck for your trip - watch yerself with all them Percys & Jolly Jacks. What's on yer shopping list this time?
Goodies from the forest shop Walkers crisps, half of boots to replenish my medicine cabinet (never had as many colds as I have since I moved to the city!), Twiglets, wispa, yorkie, etc etc, homepride sauce, Bisto cheese sauce, all the usual stuff

24 hours till I'm at the airport!
Old Sep 14th 2011, 9:32 am
Home and Happy

Get that broom moving!!!!! I wanna go home.......
Old Sep 14th 2011, 4:34 pm
Home and Happy

Get that broom moving!!!!! I wanna go home.......
Well I've got as far as Melbourne International....have to say I'm not as impressed with it as I used to be, used to be a brilliant terminal, good bars etc, now not much to choose between here and Sydney
Grand total of 25 kids of crawling/screaming age on the flight down from Brisbane, I'm glad I hardly slept last night cos I just zonked and woke up as we were descending, it was a bit like an out of control creche, kids crawling everywhere, screaming, chucking up, one family had 2 adults and three kids needing laps so they palmed one of on the poor bloke in the next seat! He looked less than impressed.......
Old Sep 14th 2011, 5:37 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Well I've got as far as Melbourne International....have to say I'm not as impressed with it as I used to be, used to be a brilliant terminal, good bars etc, now not much to choose between here and Sydney
Grand total of 25 kids of crawling/screaming age on the flight down from Brisbane, I'm glad I hardly slept last night cos I just zonked and woke up as we were descending, it was a bit like an out of control creche, kids crawling everywhere, screaming, chucking up, one family had 2 adults and three kids needing laps so they palmed one of on the poor bloke in the next seat! He looked less than impressed.......

Soz, I can only imagine!
Old Sep 15th 2011, 2:18 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
[/COLOR]

Soz, I can only imagine!
Freaking chaos I tell you!!! Just slept most of the Mel-Sin leg too - and woke up to hear the kid screaming in the bulkhead seat still screaming! I knew there was a good reason for being knackered before a flight!! Was sat next to an Indian woman who held her holdall on her lap for the entire flight (no marks to the crew for allowing it!) Crackers, huge heavy bag for 7 hours! At least it meant she didn't keep getting up and down, she just sat still
Old Sep 18th 2011, 5:09 am
Home and Happy

My own personal football Mecca

Means a lot to me to have finally watched a match in the fantastic atmosphere of the City Ground, winning would have made it even better, but it was still an amazing experience, and I am soooo grateful to ROMFT for sorting out the tickets, and sacrificing an afternoon watching the Arse in order to come with me
Fantastic weekend, thank you so much to ROMFT and Rasen, their adorable kids, and to a great new friend who shares my passion for all things purple! Oh and thanks to Bernie for putting up with me, my odd habits and my love of Forest
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-298371_10150323220717445_771397444_8072615_1976425609_n.jpg   Comfortably numb......-334068_2291490842404_1103000376_2699589_1502924908_o.jpg   Comfortably numb......-p1040876.jpg   Comfortably numb......-p1040879.jpg   Comfortably numb......-p1040881.jpg  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.