Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Oct 14th 2011, 10:34 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Specially when you're sat only two rows from the stage!! Swoooon, dunno why he needs an interval though, unless its to allow us drooling women to recover! And if Berbie really did teach him all his skills, he's done a good job
Did he take his shirt off?
Old Oct 14th 2011, 10:41 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Did he take his shirt off?
I hope not,he still has a few of mine i lent him when he got cold when we were at the top of Everest,the wimpish boy
Old Oct 14th 2011, 11:19 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I hope not,he still has a few of mine i lent him when he got cold when we were at the top of Everest,the wimpish boy
No, didnt go shirtless they did show film of him naked though...... Can't sing as well as you, I think he needs more lessons . Sends his regards and asked if he can join you on another expedition sometine
Old Oct 14th 2011, 11:24 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

No, didnt go shirtless they did show film of him naked though...... Can't sing as well as you, I think he needs more lessons . Sends his regards and asked if he can join you on another expedition sometine
Nah he's too slow and keeps me back
Old Oct 14th 2011, 11:27 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Nah he's too slow and keeps me back
. Probably cos he keeps playing with his snake, which was gorgeously brown and wrapped round his neck
Old Oct 14th 2011, 11:28 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

. Probably cos he keeps playing with his snake, which was gorgeously brown and wrapped round his neck
around his neck was Mrs Bobbit in town
Old Oct 14th 2011, 11:34 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
around his neck was Mrs Bobbit in town
Funny bit was while he was walking round with the snake round his neck, the girl next to me was stood on her chair! Why she thought she was safer up there goodness knows!!
Old Oct 14th 2011, 11:35 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Funny bit was while he was walking round with the snake round his neck, the girl next to me was stood on her chair! Why she thought she was safer up there goodness knows!!
'cause she's a woman innit Logic is a foreign country
Old Oct 14th 2011, 11:41 am
Home and Happy

'cause she's a woman innit Logic is a foreign country
. Very odd woman that one, wasn't even cheering at the film of his naked butt, and reckoned the chips she had in the interval were the best bit of the night
Old Oct 14th 2011, 11:54 am
Shiny Arse Know All

. Very odd woman that one, wasn't even cheering at the film of his naked butt, and reckoned the chips she had in the interval were the best bit of the night
was she wearing dungarees and shouting "sisters", all the time, that could explain it

right time to go and start clearing out the shed/garage instead of watching the cricket
Old Oct 14th 2011, 12:55 pm
Home and Happy

was she wearing dungarees and shouting "sisters", all the time, that could explain it

right time to go and start clearing out the shed/garage instead of watching the cricket
No, she was quite attractive and girly really

This was his arrival onto the stage - not filmed by me, I was too busy gazing at him

Old Oct 14th 2011, 1:05 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

No, she was quite attractive and girly really

This was his arrival onto the stage - not filmed by me, I was too busy gazing at him

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fDamJKTaB9w
why? what's wrong with walking onto stage FFS
Old Oct 14th 2011, 1:06 pm
FREE TIBET

Got there just before me
Old Oct 14th 2011, 1:14 pm
Home and Happy

The kids seemed to like it, personally I didn't think he looked at his best hanging upside down from a gantry, but that's just me
Old Oct 14th 2011, 1:22 pm
Home and Happy

If this works I'll be very surprised....!! First time I've tried videoing on an iphone.....
Attached Files
File Type: mov
IMG_0345.MOV (1.84 MB, 68 views)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.