Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Jun 4th 2011, 8:23 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by DeadVim
The fact the team was called the 'The Beasts Of Yeast' should have altered me to the fact we weren't going to be rushing to start on time.

Found it in the end, we lost but it was a good game
must have been good if it's altered you what are you now a sheep
Old Jun 4th 2011, 9:15 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

The fact the team was called the 'The Beasts Of Yeast' should have altered me to the fact we weren't going to be rushing to start on time.

Bet they rose to the occasion..
Old Jun 4th 2011, 9:22 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

At least it was a good game, all was not lost

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Haven't you seen the pic of him in his high heels and suspenders?

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-flossie.jpg  
Old Jun 4th 2011, 10:00 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Going on the number of spliffs being smoked on the sidelines I think I have been altered!

Originally Posted by mikelincs
See above

Originally Posted by Pollyana
At least it was a good game, all was not lost
Indeed, a run in the sun
Old Jun 4th 2011, 10:03 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Going on the number of spliffs being smoked on the sidelines I think I have been altered!

See above

Indeed, a run in the sun
Ahhh one of those laid-back games!!
Old Jun 4th 2011, 10:09 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh one of those laid-back games!!
It was certainly different compared to the more 'formal' competition I play in ... any comp that allows the wicket keeper to wander out with a fag and stubby on the go has got 'laid back' down pat
Old Jun 4th 2011, 10:10 pm
Home and Happy

It was certainly different compared to the more 'formal' competition I play in ... any comp that allows the wicket keeper to wander out with a fag and stubby on the go has got 'laid back' down pat
Ye Gods, was this out Kingaroy way or somewhere?
Old Jun 5th 2011, 12:32 am
Mostly Harmless

Ye Gods, was this out Kingaroy way or somewhere?
A bit closer to your home than mine
Old Jun 5th 2011, 12:43 am
Home and Happy

A bit closer to your home than mine
I thought I lived in a civilised bit now, they're mostly posh up here....mind you there are a lot of gardens with strange plants in and big guard dogs....
Old Jun 5th 2011, 1:27 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rasen78
Sounds like a plan although, after next month, having actually met us, he may not be quite so keen
YAY Stoner wins in Catalyna

Hiya Everyone
Old Jun 5th 2011, 2:34 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

right time for a mid-afternoon nap as need to drive back to sweaty land tonight

bugger me I'm getting old
Old Jun 5th 2011, 2:47 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

right time for a mid-afternoon nap as need to drive back to sweaty land tonight

bugger me I'm getting old

Drive safely
Old Jun 6th 2011, 6:20 am
Home and Happy

The most fantastic quote ever on twitter, wish I could claim it as mine, its me to a "t"!! However credit where credit is due, its from
http://twitter.com/#!/WordWhispers

If you travel with a book, a stash of chocolate, and a small hand puppet, you will be prepared for most unexpected adventures.

:
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-p1040639.jpg  
Old Jun 6th 2011, 9:08 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

The most fantastic quote ever on twitter, wish I could claim it as mine, its me to a "t"!! However credit where credit is due, its from
http://twitter.com/#!/WordWhispers

If you travel with a book, a stash of chocolate, and a small hand puppet, you will be prepared for most unexpected adventures.

:

- "and who said one doesn't tolerate children".
Old Jun 7th 2011, 2:31 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

- "and who said one doesn't tolerate children".

I can tolerate them too if I have to......as long as they don't pinch my puppet, book and chocolate! - but frying them is better than just tolerating

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.